Pages:
Author

Topic: Totally Off-Topic! - page 44. (Read 104836 times)

Ean
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
February 11, 2012, 05:47:43 PM
Where the fuck is Matthew? He hasn't been around for days? Is he banned again?

Maybe he got a job.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 11, 2012, 01:34:53 PM
Bruno, you look good in drag. So good in fact, I’m going to invite you to my home town for the next parade. You should always thin your eyebrows for that though and don’t wear blue eyeshadow with a red outfit. It makes you look like a whore.

Do you have a propensity for inviting whores to your home gleaned from the internet? Yes, I'm an American male over 40.  Are you and BitcoinPron cousins? I could be his father (see previous answer). If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn? Green because it's looking at it's own reflection. Post your answers on the Bitcoin Magazine thread, therefore having a shot of them being published in the first issue, due out in June. Where the fuck is Matthew? He hasn't been around for days? Is he banned again?
~Bruno~

I had a feeling he was up to no good when he took my Twunker idea and made it his own.

Any day now, expect this:

From the desk of Matthew N. Wright,

I write you today with deep sadness in my heart...

blah, blah, blah...

...49%...

blah, blah, blah...

Thank you.

Your friend,

Matt

mnw

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
February 11, 2012, 12:54:20 PM
Bruno, you look good in drag. So good in fact, I’m going to invite you to my home town for the next parade. You should always thin your eyebrows for that though and don’t wear blue eyeshadow with a red outfit. It makes you look like a whore.

Do you have a propensity for inviting whores to your home gleaned from the internet? Are you and BitcoinPron cousins? If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn? Post your answers on the Bitcoin Magazine thread, therefore having a shot of them being published in the first issue, due out in June.

~Bruno~

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081231101510AAecCDc
legendary
February 11, 2012, 12:50:05 PM

Do you have a propensity for inviting whores to your home gleaned from the internet? Are you and BitcoinPron cousins? If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn? Post your answers on the Bitcoin Magazine thread, therefore having a shot of them being published in the first issue, due out in June.

~Bruno~
February 11, 2012, 12:43:15 PM
February 11, 2012, 01:53:23 AM
Did you hear the other teams...
February 11, 2012, 01:51:20 AM
You guys know how to post videos to Facebook?

Click Add Photo / Video at the top of your home page.

Pick Upload Photo / Video to select a video file you have on your computer. If you want to record a video from your webcam, pick Use Webcam.

When your video is ready, click Post.

Its like that 4g football cell phone commercial
legendary
February 11, 2012, 01:16:01 AM
That Indian pic was taken in 1989 and the squaw was my girlfriend. She was a cocktail waitress at the ole Stagecoach in Nashville. I came in dressed like that, after shaving off my beard, and she didn't recognize me. In that image, she is totally shit-faced. It was taken about 4 AM at Dennys. I miss Nashville!

Earlier that night, while she was at work, I did two shows: One on the General Jackson and the other in the atrium at Opryland.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
February 11, 2012, 12:58:40 AM
You guys know how to post videos to Facebook?
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 11, 2012, 12:11:33 AM

I do like the hirsute ladies.
February 11, 2012, 12:00:21 AM
It makes you look like a whore.

You think?

It is a bit on the trashy side. What is the going rate for bitcoin pimps these days?
legendary
February 10, 2012, 11:35:45 PM
It makes you look like a whore.

You think?
legendary
February 10, 2012, 10:13:25 PM
Even since I officially changed my name to Bitcoin, I can't get them to stop screaming my name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaJwiXN-8cI&feature=youtu.be

You'll be the next Kim Dotcom...Bruno Bitcoin. It has nice alliteration to it...

It was funny the first time I read that. I thought you wrote 'alienation', akin to you trying to isolate me from the pack or herd. Since that's not the case, you sayin' that Bruno Bitcoin is more marketable than Da Bitcoin Guy, a domain name I've already registered and having my lawyers trademark for me?

Why do I get the feeling that I'm Cosmo Kramer of the Bitcoin world?

Because you are Bruno! But that's Ok, everyone loves Kramer.

Then let's compare:

February 10, 2012, 07:24:12 PM
Even since I officially changed my name to Bitcoin, I can't get them to stop screaming my name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaJwiXN-8cI&feature=youtu.be

You'll be the next Kim Dotcom...Bruno Bitcoin. It has nice alliteration to it...

It was funny the first time I read that. I thought you wrote 'alienation', akin to you trying to isolate me from the pack or herd. Since that's not the case, you sayin' that Bruno Bitcoin is more marketable than Da Bitcoin Guy, a domain name I've already registered and having my lawyers trademark for me?

seems like you are...lmao
legendary
February 10, 2012, 06:36:02 PM

Activity: 448
February 10, 2012, 06:12:36 PM

legendary
February 10, 2012, 02:58:40 PM
legendary
February 07, 2012, 07:18:38 AM
I went to my first computer conference at the New York Hilton about 20 years ago. When somebody there predicted the market for microprocessors would eventually be in the millions, someone else said, "Where are they all going to go? It's not like you need a computer in every doorknob!"

Years later, I went back to the same hotel. I noticed the room keys had been replaced by electronic cards you slide into slots in the doors.

There was a computer in every doorknob.

~Danny Hillis

I'm surprised to learn that Danny Hillis has not been mentioned before on this forum, although it's on his site--Long Bets--that Roger Ver has his Bitcoin 100X out performance bet.

There's something about this guy that I can't quite put my finger on.

~Bruno~
legendary
February 05, 2012, 01:01:00 PM
Captured fresh from Matthew's living room cam after he learnt that he's the next contestant to play Satoshi Superstar:

February 05, 2012, 12:44:32 PM
hawtness Wink
Pages:
Jump to: