Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🎲Tower.bet 🎲🔥 New Platform arrived 🎲Crash 🎲 HiLo 🎲 Wheel 🎲Contests 🎲 - page 38. (Read 10688 times)

copper member
Activity: 578
Merit: 3
ye, got it
This is the lowest level of gamification, but for operator this level i believe its working well.

Why do you think that XP concept is low gamification?
It looked very logical to us, since we have various games, we can not simply use wager amount to for player level, therefore we tied it all to the XP points - sort of an aggregated value that display progress on Tower.bet in general, not on specific game.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
in BTC we trust
ye, got it
This is the lowest level of gamification, but for operator this level i believe its working well.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Hello

Can you explain the XP idea, as it says Every game on Tower.bet has XP - Experience Points - they are aggregated values for your wagering amount and represent your ranking on the platform.

Thanks

It is exactly what it says it means. Every bet that you place will earn you a corresponding number of Experience Points. Every certain XP milestone will get you up to a new level with new options and benefits and rewards.

Almost every crypto site has this feature now to encourage loyalty:)
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
in BTC we trust
Hello

Can you explain the XP idea, as it says Every game on Tower.bet has XP - Experience Points - they are aggregated values for your wagering amount and represent your ranking on the platform.

Thanks
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi,
I can’t catch your rain in chat Sad
how does it actually work?

Hi,
Our Rainold  sends rain to players who are just active, place their bets and communicate in chat.
Try to be more active and get your rain. Wink
Activity: 38
Hi,
I can’t catch your rain in chat Sad
how does it actually work?
Tried out your new game, the speed is really much faster than in the previous game.
The easiest way to play with mode x3, to tell the truth I managed to hit x53 also.
I like your races contests also, can I expect them soon?

Hi
You are right. This game is the fastest where you can enjoy the speed and test different modes.
We are planning to launch an interesting event very soon. Do not miss it Smiley
Activity: 66
Tried out your new game, the speed is really much faster than in the previous game.
The easiest way to play with mode x3, to tell the truth I managed to hit x53 also.
I like your races contests also, can I expect them soon?
copper member
Activity: 578
Merit: 3

Are you ready to guess the color? Wink

We are excited to introduce our new Favorite Game - Wheel!

Here what you need to win:

– Choose the auto bet speed from Normal, Fast or Instant. You can play on manual too of course.
– Choose the difficulty level: Low - x3, Medium - x5 and High - x53. How hardcore are you?Smiley
– Set your bet and win [hopefully]!

✅Participating in Wheel will increase your XP.

Spin the Wheel NOW!

I have to say that the “Wheel” game with colors is made in the original way.
I would like to take part in some competitions or contests.
By the way where can I see announcements about them?

Hi,
Happy to hear that you like our game!
Actually we are planning some new contests in the nearest time.
You can see all the announcements here or at our discord channel.
You are welcome to join: https://discord.gg/7NuSnbB
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Visit site daily and check promos on DuckDice forum. Wink
Activity: 7

Cogwheel has an unusual design and the main idea is interesting in general but the Crash game has hooked me up.
I even busted several times but something forced me to make a deposit again and I won at last Wink

We are happy you enjoy the design. Thank you for the feedback.
Everything depends on your luck and strategy of course. Keep going!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Cogwheel has an unusual design and the main idea is interesting in general but the Crash game has hooked me up.
I even busted several times but something forced me to make a deposit again and I won at last Wink
Hi, everyone!
Thanks for cool site with nice games!
But when do you planning to run affiliate program?
I have a website https://bitwin.io/ where I already posted DuckDice and my readers love it! It will be a pleasure to add another one of your product there Smiley

Thanks for encouraging feedback. Affiliate program is in our plans for the coming couple of months.
As soon as it's ready, we'll let you know. Btw how do you like Cogwheel?
Activity: 1
Hi, everyone!
Thanks for cool site with nice games!
But when do you planning to run affiliate program?
I have a website https://bitwin.io/ where I already posted DuckDice and my readers love it! It will be a pleasure to add another one of your product there Smiley
Hi, tried to play your new game wheel with colors.
It’s like a game of fortune. Maybe do you have some tips for players?
I’d like to take part in some contests. Are you going to launch smth interesting?

The rules of the game Cogwheel are rather straightforward and the main aim is to guess the next color Wheel stops at.
Think of your own strategy and feel free to share it with our users in discord channel or chat.
We will keep you updated about new interesting upcoming contests too - working on a few ideas now.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hi, tried to play your new game wheel with colors.
It’s like a game of fortune. Maybe do you have some tips for players?
I’d like to take part in some contests. Are you going to launch smth interesting?
Interesting website. I will check it and see if there is a bugs or problems that gamblers will experience until it is fixed. In my case, the site didn't load smoothly and the design is okay. I
What do you exactly mean with "didn't load smoothly"? I use the site at a regular basis and disnt face such a problem. Which browser do you use? Do you still experience this issue when you reload the site?
One problem I can think of is the download of static ressources like images, scripts and so on. This may slow down the loading times at your very first visit of the site.

Cool to see help from the crowd with the questions Smiley Keep going Smiley
Interesting website. I will check it and see if there is a bugs or problems that gamblers will experience until it is fixed. In my case, the site didn't load smoothly and the design is okay. It is good it is mobile friendly and the site have also added an FAQ for gamblers to check for answers and other information needed to know.

If you have any details on the loading issue like browser etc just share with our support so we can take a look.
Btw, which game did you like the most while playing?
Pages:
Jump to: