Pages:
Author

Topic: $TRA Tetra - Silver Backed Digital Currency (Nuclearcoin Takeover) - page 4. (Read 15783 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
isnt there many coins gone on nova?
Activity: 618
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 618
the wallet and source is now in the ann, please follow us on twitter @tetracurrency and check out our website www.tetracurrency.com

the reason for the delay was issues with the development team i had initially hired to do the job, so i had to look elsewhere, we are still looking for developers to come forward tyo help work on some of the plans, fees can be negotiated.

I'm waiting on some test runs of the silver arriving, i bought from a few services so i wanted to see what i would be getting before i go all in with them.

The next step is getting listed on some more exchanges, I'm just about to contact david from novaexchange and i will pay for the coin to be listed on yobit

we need people to mine to get the blockchain rolling, it doesnt need a huge amount of hashrate so if you have any spare then feel free to mine
Tetra has now launched
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
we are waiting for swap and for new roadmap before listing
but swap is urgent now
Activity: 970
@buchaski today 21 altcoin listed to yobit , why nuclear is not listed as well until now ? you have not sent reques for yobit.net ?
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
anyone who wants to sell nuc coins at 1k satoshis pm me
Activity: 970
Activity: 128
NuclearCoin (NUC) https://c-cex.com/?id=vote go go go vote
go vote get this coin listed I put up some btc aswell
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
A block explorer will be available shortly at http://nuc.explorer.cryptoally.net/
dead again?

nope, will have some info/useful update in the next 7 days
legendary
nac
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
some news about swap?

Trusted user should start an address for the .1btc fee for yobit, Imagine it shouldn't be hard raising that?

I'm happy to front the 0.1btc but personally i want to wait till we have everything in order first of all, hoping to have the source and swap to new chain (for new mining specifications) going in the last week of may. if someone wants to go ahead in the meantime and arrange listings they are welcome to but i will definately be doing it then

Should hear something couple weeks or so
legendary
some news about swap?
Pages:
Jump to: