Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade by yourself - page 2. (Read 9143 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
February 06, 2021, 06:03:17 AM
the best thing is to develop yourself to trade for yourself. for start you can join a signal group and keep learning till you are good enough to predict the market direction and trade it. you will make more money and become a better person
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
February 06, 2021, 03:30:31 AM
Trading by yourself is very idea if you want to succeed in trading. Besides, not all signals start at the very speculates point and as such, the person given the signal is probably more naturally believed to be more experienced than yourself, often an institute and with a large account size at that, capable of holding a position for a long time to wait for the speculates activities in the signal to start playing out.
Supposing, you enter into a trade with such person, you probably would have blown your account judging from the fact that, your account is probably going to be less in comparison to the institute or user given the signal before the days event start playing. Then, you complain of wrong signals mean while, it's you who has not the capacity to hold long positions.
It's always best to know analysis to a great depth yourself and very every signal personally before trading them. That way, your sure of a favourable outcome and knows just the right time to get out of a trade.

Trading signals can be also used; however trading by yourself is the better choice. In this case, you should always follow the crypto market and check its news at least 5-8 times a day. It takes a lot of time, but it is always worth doing if you have a keen desire to succeed in crypto trading, and not lose.

Knowledge is a great tool to succeed.

In this market, the price can quickly change that is why we need to be able to analyze or base our strategies or plan on the indicators that the price chart is showing you. That is why you need to stack informations that you can use to be able to prepare for the incoming movement. Experience is also a great addition to your arsenal.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 928
February 06, 2021, 03:12:39 AM
I really know it's kind of difficult to trade as a newbie when you don't know much about bitcoin and other altcoins, when you don't really know when a coin will pump or when a coin will dump I will not say looking for a signal is a bad idea because I also did thesame when I started. I also subscribed to different channels looking for signal because I was scared of losing my funds or buying the wrong coin, but must of the signals are also prediction and must of them also fail so I decided to stop subscribing and I started trading on my own. I make my research about coin before buying I always make my findings with time I started getting use to it and from there I started making profit on my own without signals from any channel or without signal from anyone. Currently am trading successfully without signal and am making my profit already. I will advise everyone to learn trading without signal always make research on your own and don't depend on anyone for signal.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 04, 2021, 03:34:03 PM
There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself

I am repeating this once again so that we can learn; As a trader, you need to learn to trade for yourself not follow the words of anyone; recently musk has shilled bitcoin and doge; people rushed in to invest and we all know how that ended. Be a trader; a good one and do not allow yourself to be fomoed. You do not need investment advice from anyone, you are enough to find out all that you want before investing.
But it isnt really bad to take some  ideas on others on how they do trade and how they do really react into things that are happening in the market.Just make sure though that you arent really that relying too much on it.
Trading by yourself is much really more worth but getting out some resources or other  idea would really be beneficial into your trading career.So its better not to close up your mind into this idea or possibility
because this would really just stop you on getting better or something that would really be taking on grasp on everything.Trading will really be having those lots of trials and errors and this would
continue as long you do deal into this place.Dont stop learning and dont stop on discovering things.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
February 04, 2021, 03:22:45 PM
There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself

I am repeating this once again so that we can learn; As a trader, you need to learn to trade for yourself not follow the words of anyone; recently musk has shilled bitcoin and doge; people rushed in to invest and we all know how that ended. Be a trader; a good one and do not allow yourself to be fomoed. You do not need investment advice from anyone, you are enough to find out all that you want before investing.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 04, 2020, 08:14:18 AM

We really should do our own way to find out how to earn in cryptocurrency. Learning, Experience, Analysis, and
Patience are the best character of the individual traders in this field of business earnings online. But of course, We should
remember that doing trade is not an easy things where We can earn quickly here.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 04, 2020, 07:39:51 AM

It is not bad taking advice from others though but make sure that you verify it. There's a chance that those signals provided by others are working very well but if it comes to it is not and you should careful with that. Upon making a trade make sure that you follow your instinct, you should learn how to make your own signal that will be in your favor. As much as possible use your own TA thus you will not be regretting your own decision and blame it on others. Don't be afraid to make any losses because this will be your tool to make you grow as you made mistakes you will learn and eventually will able to handle these things proficiently.
For me it is about being dependent to yourself wherein you do not need to rely to others just for you to make decisions when you are going yo trade. Actually there is nothing wrong listening to the other as long as you will not become hype where it can lead you to make mistakes. I do not listen to the prediction and speculations of the other people because I already have proven system where I keep making profit. Be a trader that you will only rely to yourself and avoid and forget the opinions of the others. It is market and you!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
December 04, 2020, 07:01:16 AM

It is not bad taking advice from others though but make sure that you verify it. There's a chance that those signals provided by others are working very well but if it comes to it is not and you should careful with that. Upon making a trade make sure that you follow your instinct, you should learn how to make your own signal that will be in your favor. As much as possible use your own TA thus you will not be regretting your own decision and blame it on others. Don't be afraid to make any losses because this will be your tool to make you grow as you made mistakes you will learn and eventually will able to handle these things proficiently.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
December 04, 2020, 05:48:03 AM
From my experience of trading, it is really better to do it by yourself. I've also tried joining some groups for trading signals but they are not really accurate. I also found out that some of them are just hyping the price for you to buy and for them to sell their holdings. If you trade on your own, you will learn everytime you make mistakes and you can also analyze the risks of what you are going in to.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 04, 2020, 02:50:24 AM
If there is anything I have learnt in my years in dealing digital currencies, its the technicality of doing things myself but with the help of some other people. When you are doing the trade by yourself, one. You are in charge, whatever profit you made will be 100% yours, but if it was in charge of someone. You can have the whole percentage to yourself alone. Trading yourself will also reduce risk factors. Though I have lost hundreds of dollars trading to do that myself. That was why i had little knowledge about trading. I had to go back to learn how to trade. And ever since then, have been doing so great.
November 27, 2020, 04:42:13 AM

when we experience losses there we learn something and will definitely understand the condition of a market. I think those who buy premium channels also want to get rich quickly, whereas if we really want to learn it for sure we will be better than those who want to get rich quickly.

You are right; as traders we are supposed to learn from trade mistakes; but also do you know that it is hard to correct a trade mistake if you do not have a trade strategy? or you cannot trade by yourself ? This are angles we have to look into as traders; as much as we do our own researches; there should be a process and a trade strategy too.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
November 27, 2020, 02:04:30 AM

when we experience losses there we learn something and will definitely understand the condition of a market. I think those who buy premium channels also want to get rich quickly, whereas if we really want to learn it for sure we will be better than those who want to get rich quickly.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 27, 2020, 01:53:54 AM
If they want to know the answer maybe they need to do a research to know it or to discover it. There is a lot of ways for the beginners trader to learn knowledge about trading but we are here to guide them because bad people are here in crypto so we need to guide them on how to avoid it.

Trading yourself is good because once you become a succesful trader you will be proud to yourself because you can stand to your own without the helps of the others but better to ask them also to know the right path.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 26, 2020, 10:37:01 PM
Trading is completely associated with fund. When we make use of the funds, it is our responsibility to analyse and pick the right cryptocurrency for trading. We can see lots and lots of trading signal providers, and trading channels to help with trading picks. Those services never assure of profit, we're are risking our money for others words. If loss is the end, our mind finds it hard to accept. For this reason it is always good to go trade yourself.
November 26, 2020, 09:57:59 AM

A core reason why as a trader you need to trade by yourself, monitor the market; study the emotions of the market is to avoid the scenario and price correction that has happened to bitcoin this day, if the price crashed your trade; it can be refer as negligence or over confident because the signs are there.

As a trader; never let greed or emotions cloud your judgement; always accept market interpretations in relation to price correction. Don't underrate the market at all.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 13, 2020, 03:39:29 PM
Don't believe in other people's decisions, just believe in yourself. Learning to trade to increase personal experience is the best way, for others to decide your money, it is no longer your money.
That's right when you hand over your money to someone else, it's not your money anymore...
don't be lazy to learn to trade because trading is not a talent from birth, if you entrust your money to an investment manager then you must be vigilant because the possibility of your money back is small.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
October 13, 2020, 10:26:49 AM
Trading by yourself is very idea if you want to succeed in trading. Besides, not all signals start at the very speculates point and as such, the person given the signal is probably more naturally believed to be more experienced than yourself, often an institute and with a large account size at that, capable of holding a position for a long time to wait for the speculates activities in the signal to start playing out.
Supposing, you enter into a trade with such person, you probably would have blown your account judging from the fact that, your account is probably going to be less in comparison to the institute or user given the signal before the days event start playing. Then, you complain of wrong signals mean while, it's you who has not the capacity to hold long positions.
It's always best to know analysis to a great depth yourself and very every signal personally before trading them. That way, your sure of a favourable outcome and knows just the right time to get out of a trade.

Trading signals can be also used; however trading by yourself is the better choice. In this case, you should always follow the crypto market and check its news at least 5-8 times a day. It takes a lot of time, but it is always worth doing if you have a keen desire to succeed in crypto trading, and not lose.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
October 12, 2020, 08:44:00 PM
Trading involves money and when it comes, anything can happen such as betrayal and scam even if your most trusted friend is the one you asked to do the trade. You know why? It is their human effort and not yours, the fund is just your but that won't make sense for the earnings are justifiable to supposedly be their own because they have done the job. Now, if you do not want that trouble to come along, better do it on your own self rather than depending it into other people to do the trading for you.
I strongly agree that we must not give the control over our own funds to anyone but there are various API integration I believe such that one can trade with your account but still cannot withdraw or manage that section at all.

So, they can only make orders for buy and sell and the worst they can do is get you in loss but cannot scam.

API integrations allow many various possibilities. They open up platforms for people to build things on top of them. We also integrate APIs for various exchanges.
Activity: 115
Merit: 14
October 12, 2020, 03:02:13 PM
Trading involves money and when it comes, anything can happen such as betrayal and scam even if your most trusted friend is the one you asked to do the trade. You know why? It is their human effort and not yours, the fund is just your but that won't make sense for the earnings are justifiable to supposedly be their own because they have done the job. Now, if you do not want that trouble to come along, better do it on your own self rather than depending it into other people to do the trading for you.
I strongly agree that we must not give the control over our own funds to anyone but there are various API integration I believe such that one can trade with your account but still cannot withdraw or manage that section at all.

So, they can only make orders for buy and sell and the worst they can do is get you in loss but cannot scam.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
October 12, 2020, 06:42:08 AM
Don't believe in other people's decisions, just believe in yourself. Learning to trade to increase personal experience is the best way, for others to decide your money, it is no longer your money.
Pages:
Jump to: