Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade by yourself - page 5. (Read 9143 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 12, 2020, 03:29:52 AM
If people are really into it, they could learn a lot of things just by themselves.

People are usually doing things half-heartedly and that is the reason why there are still lapses in the process. If you want it, you do things to get it and that is not always instantaneous. I agree that following someone else's signals might lead you to path that you might understand in the long run, better learn by yourselves. There are a lot of things or sources to learn to.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 12, 2020, 02:27:49 AM
Yes, it is better to trade by yourself trade will teach you a lot about trading and the loss will be less. Following someone else's signals will increase the risk and will not give the right direction. There will be many obstacles in the way of business you have to analyze the market yourself and try to recover it. Following someone else's strategy is nothing but foolishness. It is not possible to learn anything about the market. It is much easier to verify the good and bad of the market if you trade yourself.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 12, 2020, 01:41:27 AM
that is true...it is better to trade by self. When we hope on the free signal or paid signal, sometimes we can late to follow their signals.
So, in order to avoid late signals we must learn trade by self.
Thats right, we can learn about trading step by step and do it on our own way without relying to signals or other trader's analysis. Having a knowledge and own understanding of what you do is still best. So dont be lazy to learn because its the key to become a pro trader.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
August 11, 2020, 06:17:25 PM
There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself

Trading by one's self is the best opinion I can recommend to any newbies in the house. Believe it or not something you learn doing by your self it's hardly forgotten. Don't look at the duration it will take. So it is said a patient dog eats the fastest Bone. And so it is to every pro traders today who are big whales in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
August 11, 2020, 03:08:05 AM
that is true...it is better to trade by self. When we hope on the free signal or paid signal, sometimes we can late to follow their signals.
So, in order to avoid late signals we must learn trade by self.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2020, 02:21:40 AM
There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself
well, I better learn to read the movement patterns myself with the support of other information and experiences. however, depending on patterns given by others will only disappoint us. it's just that, quite a number of people are still looking for such groups, and most of them are fake.

I agree with both of you, most trading signal groups are fake! It's better to learn to do it yourself, and to rely on yourself
not on others. Many of these groups are pump and dump schemes, and I never liked to participate in that kind of manipulations,
and I don't advise others to do that.
   Newbies should start with reading trading blogs, watch videos on YouTube, and to try to understand the market and how
to take advantage of fluctuations.
Activity: 293
Merit: 105
Love is all
August 09, 2020, 08:30:05 PM
Gaining knowledge is most important when you are doing trade by yourself. Even if you follow some group or signal still you need to do proper research and gaining knowledge before start any trade. You can gain your knowledge about specific coin through twitter, or their officials teligram group. Their are few legit teligram group which provide good information regarding news, event for specific coins which makes you help to take decisions for investment. News based coin give you a good results.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 09, 2020, 01:21:13 PM
It is worth learning how to trade. There are a lot of materials online that you can find that will help you learn how to trade. You will need to devote some time daily to learning how to trade and follow with a demo account to practise strategies. With the demo account, you can master your strategy. You will need to start a live account with a small amount of money until you become stronger to handle larger capital. You will need to be consist and discipline and with these, you can master the market.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 30, 2020, 12:11:40 AM
There are a lot of ways to trade one of it is to trade using bot and the other is trading by yourself. I think it is better to trade by yourself than leaning on the bot we can gain more profit if we do trading all we have to do is to practice and continue searching strategy to avoid losing. I think actual trading by yourself is more profitable than using bot  however there are also people still used trading bot because of thier lack of time or maybe they re buy on thier work.
Its not bad to use bot in trading however if you want to learn and improve yourself we must do it ourselves.

Following signals or other trader's strategy is fine because we can gain idea from it.

But relying only to them wont make you grow as a trader for not having your own knowledge and strategy. So its a must to learn slowly and apply it when you trade.
In my opinion, it is best not to rely on anyone and should take the time to self-study because there is all the knowledge available for you to study and you can use that knowledge to create your own strategy. I have never trusted BOT or signal groups because it only cost me money and I am sure you will not be able to make a profit forever from that way.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 26, 2020, 09:11:26 PM
There are a lot of ways to trade one of it is to trade using bot and the other is trading by yourself. I think it is better to trade by yourself than leaning on the bot we can gain more profit if we do trading all we have to do is to practice and continue searching strategy to avoid losing. I think actual trading by yourself is more profitable than using bot  however there are also people still used trading bot because of thier lack of time or maybe they re buy on thier work.
Its not bad to use bot in trading however if you want to learn and improve yourself we must do it ourselves.

Following signals or other trader's strategy is fine because we can gain idea from it.

But relying only to them wont make you grow as a trader for not having your own knowledge and strategy. So its a must to learn slowly and apply it when you trade.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 26, 2020, 09:00:42 PM
There are a lot of ways to trade one of it is to trade using bot and the other is trading by yourself. I think it is better to trade by yourself than leaning on the bot we can gain more profit if we do trading all we have to do is to practice and continue searching strategy to avoid losing. I think actual trading by yourself is more profitable than using bot  however there are also people still used trading bot because of thier lack of time or maybe they are busy on thier work.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 26, 2020, 01:11:17 PM
It is thanks to all the feedback I see on bitcointalk that I will never use any signal. all these groups, which provide information on further developments in the cryptocurrency market in relation to a certain cryptocurrency, are trying to create conditions in order to make a profit thanks to the actions of deceived traders. If it were that easy, then everyone would be at least a millionaire.
This is one of the nicest features of this forum, it is almost impossible for a person to know every single scam that exists, but if you read the forum and participate in the discussion you are going to find all the ways scammers use to get to your money and when you find those supposed opportunities you are going to know what it is going on and avoid them like the plague, saving you money and giving you the opportunity to actually invest in something that is worth your time and your money and improving your chances of making money in this market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2020, 11:00:13 AM

Sometimes you need other people strategy to compare with your strategy. I mean, you will fine if you got a signal but you take it as a reference, didn't take as your main strategy for your day trading. I often to take it, I join in some signal channel (free signal) and has given me a lot of profit. I do an analyst first before I take it as my entry point, I checked the fundamental analyst for the coin and compare it with the chart. If the coin has really potential then I'll entry and otherwise.

It's not bad to copy the strategy of the other people to make the trade if you are winning those trades why not it gives a lot of market profit to you all of the aims of the trader is to have some additional earning no matter what they did like copying other strategy or using your own.

If you think you are winning with their skills go use it still one of the best things to do is make your own trading skills too and combine with the knowledge of other people this is one of the best things you could do with the combination of different knowledge can make a good outcome towards to your profit.

I strongly agree that bad ideas with trading depend on other people's signals. Especially for newbies to multiply their own trading
good thing to do. In addition to increasing ability, experience also increases. So when trading do analysis and research itself, the
results are far better than relying on other people's signals.

We should always have these things in mind, before investing in any coin we should always research about their fundamental activities, this will ensure you give an idea about the project, even though you stuck in the market there is a huge chance of the coin to recover it's price easy.

In trading one of the most essential things is the knowledge you cannot make a trade if you are lacking of skills, techniques, strategies, and ideas that could use your improvements also one of the best is the experience this is the best teacher to acquired new skills.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 25, 2020, 09:56:23 AM
I strongly agree that bad ideas with trading depend on other people's signals. Especially for newbies to multiply their own trading
good thing to do. In addition to increasing ability, experience also increases. So when trading do analysis and research itself, the

Sometimes you need other people strategy to compare with your strategy. I mean, you will fine if you got a signal but you take it as a reference, didn't take as your main strategy for your day trading. I often to take it, I join in some signal channel (free signal) and has given me a lot of profit. I do an analyst first before I take it as my entry point, I checked the fundamental analyst for the coin and compare it with the chart. If the coin has really potential then I'll entry and otherwise.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
July 25, 2020, 08:32:22 AM
You're right lazy people usually trade counting on bots or signals they need to form more profit with less work but it's never possible to trade nobody can succeed without diligence Most of the time the signals are with the incorrect signals so trading is at a loss. If we analyze the market ourselves and trade then we will understand the present state of the market and gain knowledge The above discussion is great for traders.
I agree with you but I find no harm if we can take signals from various groups and use that information to analyse our own decision, for example you follow 5 signals groups and just try and find the average signal they are giving and then do your own diligence and see what's going in in the market. So, basically signals aren't that bad if you know how to use the signals to your advantage while if you just blindly follow signals that is a major risk like you said they are mostly incorrect. But comparing signals with your own prediction sometimes can be helpful.

There is a concept of copy trading very popular now days but I never actually liked it, because you get to learn nothing and with time you just become more and more dependent on others.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 24, 2020, 11:51:36 PM

We should always have these things in mind, before investing in any coin we should always research about their fundamental activities, this will ensure you give an idea about the project, even though you stuck in the market there is a huge chance of the coin to recover it's price easy.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
July 24, 2020, 07:58:20 PM
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
July 24, 2020, 06:05:48 PM

This is only one type of training - learning from your own mistakes.

One of the most effective but at the same time one of the most expensive methods, because you have to pay for each mistake you make, and not every mistake you can correctly identify as a mistake, which can easily lead to an even bigger error in your newbie’s strategy. Learning is based on both his own and others' mistakes.

You can follow the signals, but follow them with a leash on paper, checking how they work, and asking the main question - why they work or do not work. Such an analysis will give you much more experience than just an independent practice.

I agree with you totally, but how do newbies get to asked questions about signals and trading tips from admins, because most times signal groups are always a telegram channel with little or no access to the admin.. I think that cause for literacy dependency regarding crypto currency trading and investment
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
July 24, 2020, 10:14:30 AM
There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes. ..

If you do not just repeat all the signals of a trader, but try to understand why he places orders to sell in some cases, and to buy in others, this will undoubtedly have a positive impact on your training. In addition, there is a difference between paid and free signals. Which one to choose will depend on your financial situation.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 23, 2020, 05:36:35 PM
You're right lazy people usually trade counting on bots or signals they need to form more profit with less work but it's never possible to trade nobody can succeed without diligence Most of the time the signals are with the incorrect signals so trading is at a loss.
Most of those especially if the signal coming from free signal group, the outcome is the opposite from what you are expecting, those people who are lazy and just wanting for a quick results mostly loses their money.

If we analyze the market ourselves and trade then we will understand the present state of the market and gain knowledge The above discussion is great for traders.
Very needed to keep learning from the situation, there's always opportunities if you have good understanding with the market that you are dealing with.
Pages:
Jump to: