Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade house for 1 bitcoin - page 3. (Read 15293 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 24, 2016, 06:00:21 AM
That may not happen. The problem is, even in the design of such a transaction. And the price of Bitcoin has not this to be equivalent to the real estate
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
October 24, 2016, 01:03:47 AM
I guess OP will be waiting for a looong time. A house costs at least ~10,000USD in most places and that's just a simple house. In addition to that, properties like a house increases over time as well. They increase pretty rapidly. I don't think bitcoin will be able in the price that you can buy a house in just 3 years. It will take decades or maybe even a century before people dump their fiat money and pump bitcoin into this price.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
October 23, 2016, 09:20:27 PM
How long until we can trade a house for a single bitcoin??

1 year, 2 years, 3 years?? What do you think about it?

I think we need more time. the first, we need to learn how to trade well in 1-2 years. and then we carefully trade at the 3rd-4th year, and we probably know how to get high profit in trading in the 5th-6th year. finally we need 3-4 years to get many bitcoins to buy a dream house.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
October 23, 2016, 07:38:53 AM
In theory, you could do so now if you were in a bind with taxes and wanted to create a capital loss to detect from your taxes. I'm not sure how well that would work in practice though, since you don't see people selling houses for a fiat dollar anymore.
I would not trade in my house for just 1 bitcoin because that is asking for trouble I do not believe that 1 bitcoin is going to be worth as much as a house.
That is crazy and I am sure that I would never do it not even for 2 bitcoin.

It depnds on the timing. At the moment, I can trade my house for 10,000 bitcoins, but in the future, 10 will be fine.
someone have bought 1 box pizza for 10,000 bitcoin before ,
and now you can buy more than 100 pizza with 1 bitcoin only ,
this could be a similar case when bitcoin price rocketed up to $100,000 per 1 bitcoin ,
then you can buy a small house for 1 bitcoin only , it is not something impossible , it is really possible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

since i am not a bug trader but some of my friends.makes more then one btc in ine month but there initial investment and deals in the bitcoin is about 7 btc .
so here i think time doesn't matter ..Matter only things of knowledge and money in starting .
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Economy
October 23, 2016, 05:52:51 AM
In theory, you could do so now if you were in a bind with taxes and wanted to create a capital loss to detect from your taxes. I'm not sure how well that would work in practice though, since you don't see people selling houses for a fiat dollar anymore.
I would not trade in my house for just 1 bitcoin because that is asking for trouble I do not believe that 1 bitcoin is going to be worth as much as a house.

It depnds on the timing. At the moment, I can trade my house for 10,000 bitcoins, but in the future, 10 will be fine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 09:14:38 AM
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
October 19, 2016, 08:29:38 AM
Someday a nice condo for 1 btc. Over 5 years for sure. For sure in Canada, that would be the case. A house in a regular

neighborhood that is just picket fence and hardworking parents, maybe sometime like that at LEAST 5-10 years.
I think its impossible to buy a nice condo with only 1btc within 5years or more. Its impossible for the price to jump so high that you can even buy a nice condo. Even the cheaper one I dont think 1btc is enough to purchased it in the next 5 years.

Well that is just like a dream that I want to go to the mars. But buying a nice condominium unit for just 1 bitcoin?

Well maybe you need to wait at least 50 years or even 20 years when the price is going to reach to $20,000 above. Because as of now.

Value of bitcoin is not sufficient to buy your own home.
Time will come that 1 Bitcoin will be valued at $100,000, I know you guys won't believe but me I am very optimistic with that as we are keeping our support in bitcoin and we have limited supply so with massive adoption the price will increase.

I couldnt blame you if your perspective about bitcoin  would reach  that price  but  for me  it would be impossible  even though it would  be succesful in the future. It would really need massive adoption   for bitcoins price  would rise this  high.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 19, 2016, 08:14:58 AM
Someday a nice condo for 1 btc. Over 5 years for sure. For sure in Canada, that would be the case. A house in a regular

neighborhood that is just picket fence and hardworking parents, maybe sometime like that at LEAST 5-10 years.
I think its impossible to buy a nice condo with only 1btc within 5years or more. Its impossible for the price to jump so high that you can even buy a nice condo. Even the cheaper one I dont think 1btc is enough to purchased it in the next 5 years.

Well that is just like a dream that I want to go to the mars. But buying a nice condominium unit for just 1 bitcoin?

Well maybe you need to wait at least 50 years or even 20 years when the price is going to reach to $20,000 above. Because as of now.

Time will come that 1 Bitcoin will be valued at $100,000, I know you guys won't believe but me I am very optimistic with that as we are keeping our support in bitcoin and we have limited supply so with massive adoption the price will increase.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
October 18, 2016, 07:45:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
October 18, 2016, 11:41:17 AM

Activity: 406
October 18, 2016, 10:24:55 AM

I would not trade in my house for only one Bitcoin because first of all it would be to much paperwork for only one Bitcoin it is not worth it at all.
Then I have to find my self a other house which is also not going be easy.
Activity: 207
October 17, 2016, 06:04:32 AM

i am willing to trade my mud house for 1 BTC right now, i am accepting offers right now  Tongue what do you say ,are you interested about my offer !!!!  Tongue
Activity: 271
October 17, 2016, 04:18:25 AM

I do not understand why people would trade in there house for only one Bitcoin because I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to be worth more then a house.
Even if it would be more then I would not sell my house for a Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 15, 2016, 09:01:50 AM

It will takes more year's before this happens , Bitcoin is not that instantly grose price into maximum of prediction just be thankful that we have bitcoin and it has a price , Don't let your self push this thing like you are going to trade a house using 1 bitcoin this is really impossible. To make it happen.
Me, I would be happy even if I have to take more years for that to happen, what matters is it happens. With that prediction which I believe is too optimistic, I will be putting more for my investment of bitcoin in the future. I have to be thankful because I have been living in the a good community where most of the people believe that bitcoin would be a success, I cannot wait for the future, everyday it makes me excited especially when the price is good.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
October 15, 2016, 06:51:36 AM

It will takes more year's before this happens , Bitcoin is not that instantly grose price into maximum of prediction just be thankful that we have bitcoin and it has a price , Don't let your self push this thing like you are going to trade a house using 1 bitcoin this is really impossible. To make it happen.
Activity: 126
October 15, 2016, 06:49:01 AM

how much price house you want buy
i think is never can't buy house only capital money one bitcoin in use trading

maybe 10 year is you can buy house, if you have high skill trading altcoin maybe you can buy house with one bitcoin onlu under 3 year
but medium or nothing skill, is nothing can buy house
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2016, 03:09:21 AM

I suppose it would depend on the country and how you define 'house' but even then I think you're being overly optimistic with your timeframe options. I don't have a clue how much the cheapest house would cost in the poorest country or some isolated rural location in developed countries but I think it should be reasonably safe to assume it can't be less than $5,000(?). And I'm not sure if we can reach $5,000 by 2020. Maybe more like 5 - 20 years if I were to guess.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
October 15, 2016, 01:37:37 AM
i think it will be quite impossible to buy house with single bitcoin, i don't think the price will be that high even for 10 or 20 years in the future, the most bitcoin can do with single bitcoin is to buy furniture, but let's just hope a single bitcoin will be enough to pay the house down payment for the future
Activity: 462
October 15, 2016, 01:13:18 AM
Oh, if someone does decide to sell the house for 1 Bitcoin, I am ready to buy it)))

lol, Just funny how this op is created for 1 bitcoin for house. I think he want to buy a door only the house. lol😝
Pages:
Jump to: