Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade house for 1 bitcoin - page 6. (Read 15293 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
October 03, 2016, 11:21:18 AM
How long until we can trade a house for a single bitcoin??

1 year, 2 years, 3 years?? What do you think about it?
I would never trade my house for only 1 Bitcoin because I know that one Bitcoin is never going to be worth as much as my whole house.
If you still decide to trade then you must be out of your mind.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 21, 2016, 09:51:10 AM
Lol why would people trade their house for just one bitcoin i dont see your point and there is no one who would ever do this because the 1 bitcoin is just 600 dollar you Moran.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 21, 2016, 09:31:22 AM
I would never trade in my house for just one Bitcoin because I do not believe that the Bitcoin is ever going to be worth as much as my house.
That is just a dumb thing to do in my opinion so I suggest that you do not do that.
I would also never be able to sell my house for just one Bitcoin that just not make sense if you ask me and I would never do it.
Only if I was sure that the Bitcoin is at least 1 million Dollar then I could sell it.
Yeah I think that it would be stupid to sell your whole house for just one Bitcoin, I think that the Bitcoin is never going to be worth as much as a whole house.
Do never do this because you will regret it if you are willing to do it for some reason.

It could be a long way to go and many trials will be coming tp its before it will reach for that price and its ambitious speculation since 1 btc would not be valued so much in the year speculated and i think also that if price will go up it will followed by downfall so its pathetic idea to trade our house for just single btc since price for that one is undetermine for this succeeding days.
Activity: 406
September 21, 2016, 04:20:43 AM
I would never trade in my house for just one Bitcoin because I do not believe that the Bitcoin is ever going to be worth as much as my house.
That is just a dumb thing to do in my opinion so I suggest that you do not do that.
I would also never be able to sell my house for just one Bitcoin that just not make sense if you ask me and I would never do it.
Only if I was sure that the Bitcoin is at least 1 million Dollar then I could sell it.
Yeah I think that it would be stupid to sell your whole house for just one Bitcoin, I think that the Bitcoin is never going to be worth as much as a whole house.
Do never do this because you will regret it if you are willing to do it for some reason.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 21, 2016, 01:34:46 AM
Well i do believe you are dreaming with bitcoin worthing 10000 dollars atleast, where you can maybe buy a house at your country, atleast i can buy a house with 1 bitcoin worthing such. With the current price only with 15 bitcoins would be possible to buy a house, but i doubt bitcoin will grow such to be able to buy a house with just 1 bitcoin.
but it is really possible that bitcoin will grow that much that you will be able to buy a small house for one bitcoin
I do not think bitcoin will reach that amount, that would be a problem of bitcoin itself because no one would like to invest and the demand will goes down, and your 1 bitcoin can not buy a house just be face the reality and do not dream too much.
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2016, 06:56:36 PM
Well i do believe you are dreaming with bitcoin worthing 10000 dollars atleast, where you can maybe buy a house at your country, atleast i can buy a house with 1 bitcoin worthing such. With the current price only with 15 bitcoins would be possible to buy a house, but i doubt bitcoin will grow such to be able to buy a house with just 1 bitcoin.
but it is really possible that bitcoin will grow that much that you will be able to buy a small house for one bitcoin
Activity: 364
September 20, 2016, 05:12:49 PM

Why would I trade my house for just one Bitcoin because if I sell my house right now I can buy much more then just one Bitcoin.
If you want to sell your house for Bitcoin then at least do that and not trade it for one Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2016, 12:10:06 PM
I agree, its not worth it to just trade your house for only 1 btc, the value of house is much more higher than what you think it is depends on the type and location.
it's not only you to say that and i'm pretty sure most people will said such as you because with the current price only approximately $605 so still not possible to trade house with bitcoin but maybe in the future if bitcoin price worth for buying house i think most people will agree to trade house with bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 19, 2016, 12:08:36 PM

maybe next 20year, we can buy a house with bitcoin Roll Eyes
but im still doubt 1bitcoin is enough to buying a house, maybe 10bitcoin is enough.
So you trying to say that bitcoin will be price starting at 1,000,000 per coins? becsuse the house starts at 1-2million dollars depends on the size or how many floor maybe yes in the year of 2039 or maybe more if bitcoin still alive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 19, 2016, 11:54:47 AM

maybe next 20year, we can buy a house with bitcoin Roll Eyes
but im still doubt 1bitcoin is enough to buying a house, maybe 10bitcoin is enough.
Activity: 350
September 19, 2016, 11:10:26 AM
Bitcoin won't go high to such extent to buy a house for people to live. With a single bitcoin its possible to get puppy house.

Indeed people are too optimistic about the bitcoin price. ofcourse it's a great concept and worksout but if you think bitcoin will be valued above 1500$ then you must be too ambitious cause sadly thats just not going to happen.
Activity: 275
September 19, 2016, 10:34:12 AM
I don't think we will get to that point maybe we will get to the point where 10 bitcoins is one cheap house but nothing more than that probably.
I think bitcoin will me max 10k usd per coin can't see it higher than that it seems too unrealistic tbh.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 19, 2016, 10:12:15 AM
I am not sure if we will ever come to a point wherein a bitcoin would be equal to the value of a house. The value of an asset like a house appreciates overtime if well taken cared of and if it is in a good location. Bitcoin, on the other hand, can fluctuate from time to time and can even become obsolete if something better comes along.

Well actually in my place, some people sell their houses less than 1 Bitcoin, but the problem is the location of these houses.  These houses are either in rural area or from illegal settlers (squaters).  In rural areas lands  and houses are really very  cheap, you can acquire a many acre of land in a mere 10 to 20  BTC but the problem in there is the transportation but mostly  these lands are productive. 

But in cities, i think it is far  to happen that 1 bitcoin can buy a  house.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
September 19, 2016, 09:12:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 19, 2016, 09:09:20 AM
I am not sure if we will ever come to a point wherein a bitcoin would be equal to the value of a house. The value of an asset like a house appreciates overtime if well taken cared of and if it is in a good location. Bitcoin, on the other hand, can fluctuate from time to time and can even become obsolete if something better comes along.
Never say never. I course we can't imagine it now. But again, bitcoin was created in 2009 and I doubt anyone presumed back then than in 4 years it will be worth more than $1000.
Sure, price spike from zero to $1000 is a lot easier than from $600 to $60000 and I don't believe it will happen soon, maybe not during our lifetime - it could be decades until that happen.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 19, 2016, 08:51:01 AM

Why would you try and trade your house in  for just one Bitcoin. I never believe that just one Bitcoin is going to be worth more then a whole house in the future.
Do not do this because you will regret it.
Why would I ever trade my house for one Bitcoin, I would rather sell my house and use to money to buy many Bitcoin.
So I do not understand why people would only trade their house for just one Bitcoin.
I agree, its not worth it to just trade your house for only 1 btc, the value of house is much more higher than what you think it is depends on the type and location.
Activity: 350
September 19, 2016, 05:39:27 AM

Why would you try and trade your house in  for just one Bitcoin. I never believe that just one Bitcoin is going to be worth more then a whole house in the future.
Do not do this because you will regret it.
Why would I ever trade my house for one Bitcoin, I would rather sell my house and use to money to buy many Bitcoin.
So I do not understand why people would only trade their house for just one Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 16, 2016, 01:32:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
September 16, 2016, 12:45:35 AM
Right now price is around $600 only per bitcoin, so even for small house like hut atleast 10 btc is required. And price getting over 10x is quite hard to predict, but may be on end of 2021 we may see significant rise in bitcoin value and even enough to trade house for it.  Hope so...Grin

Price doesn't matter to buy a house with bitcoins Actually we can't do anything with this decentralized currency for that we need our government to accepts the bitcoin while they doing legal papers for registration of house.
There would have to be something in it for the government and their little banking friends before they would agree to accept bitcoin for anything.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 15, 2016, 02:32:31 PM
Right now price is around $600 only per bitcoin, so even for small house like hut atleast 10 btc is required. And price getting over 10x is quite hard to predict, but may be on end of 2021 we may see significant rise in bitcoin value and even enough to trade house for it.  Hope so...Grin

Price doesn't matter to buy a house with bitcoins Actually we can't do anything with this decentralized currency for that we need our government to accepts the bitcoin while they doing legal papers for registration of house.
Pages:
Jump to: