Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade like Robot (Robot doesn't have emotions) - page 2. (Read 167 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 141
I am right at predicting the next move
How many times did you predict correctly?

Is the sample size big enough to conclude you have good methodology for your prediction?

my emotions are not in control they make my trade go wrong by moving stop loss, increasing leverage.
Mastering emotion then psychology in trading and investment are most hardest thing.

Is it correct statement that we should trade like robot ?
You can hire someone to code a trading bot for you or you can buy available bots and set up some parameters with your methodology. However, bot is set up by you and you can change its settings anytime by emotional, psychological changes.

[BIG LIST] Crypto Trading Bots
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
You can always try to trade like a robot but wait till you make huge money from pretending to be a Robot, the human in you will wake up from sleep instantly, the excitement and the joy will be overwhelming and if you aren't back in your Robo state again you will mess up, the truth is you can't pretend to be a Robot no matter how hard to try, even if you pass at the very beginning you will still fail to be a Robot.

Instead of trying harder to be a Robot, learn how to use AI for crypto trading, some are using AI to trade and the emotional side is lower compared to you doing the trades yourself.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am right at predicting the next move, but, my emotions are not in control they make my trade go wrong by moving stop loss, increasing leverage.
Is it correct statement that we should trade like robot ?
Pages:
Jump to: