Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade or HODL? - page 8. (Read 2546 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 19, 2018, 05:44:58 AM
Trading is for the experts only because it takes too much time to understand the market condition and if you trade without any knowledge you will lose your investments so I suggest to you to hold and learn trading
An expert will start from the beginning, a professional will start from failure. so failure and experience is what will make a person become a professional trader. therefore never be pessimistic and we should always assume optimistic that when we can succeed that is when we struggle and do the best. so keep trying and never be afraid to take decisions, the experience will make us learn to make the best decisions. our science will continue to grow and it will make us get more chances to become someone who is successful.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
July 19, 2018, 05:28:40 AM
Trading is for the experts only because it takes too much time to understand the market condition and if you trade without any knowledge you will lose your investments so I suggest to you to hold and learn trading
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 19, 2018, 04:51:12 AM
Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Looking at the market movement, is it a good time to start trading?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

I am eager to learn how to do trading(short-term or day-trading).

Any thoughts? TIA
since you mentioned that you don't have experience in trading, its better to just hodl. but if you want to learn, start from very small amount to minimize loses. the objective is to learn and earning is secondary.
also, if you want to hodl long term, you may select just a few promising altcoin and the rest will be exchanged to btc or eth.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 04:39:14 AM
holder is the best Grin Grin
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
being as an investor in a cryptocurrency  we should trade and hold at the same time timing and decision is important for crypto currency market trade at pump times and hodl at the time of panic market
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
the decision is in your hands and you should be able to learn from your experience so that you can make the right decision whether to hold or trade, if there is a chance to earn profit then take it
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:06:07 AM
At the moment there are too many people join in cryptocurrency trading. Day by day too many people involved in crypto because of cryptocurrency very popular in this digital world. Most of the people hold because this system is a low risk so several people like to hold his altcoin. I suggest a newbie must hold if you don’t want to lose your money. I think holding is perfect for everyone.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 14, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
If you want to become a trader then hodl your alts first and learn the basics of trading. Trading is more risky than holding your coins so you should not start your trading unprepared to minimize any loss that you may encounter when you start to trade. Trading is also full time because you have to monitor the price movements of your coins in market. Those who works or have no time to trade, hodl is best for them.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:03:37 AM
Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

Any thoughts? TIA
Most of the cryptocurrencies are good for long term investment because the cryptocurrencies is still not booming. I am sure that all of them will become more valuable if all of the people will start patronizing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 287
July 14, 2018, 02:31:48 AM
Me Hodl Cheesy

I choose both activities. Everything depends on the situation on the market. When altcoins and Bitcoin start to fall, I hold them certainly. When I see I have some profit already and the market is up, I trade.
Activity: 42
July 14, 2018, 12:32:51 AM
If you can stomach the swings then I would say trade away, but if you can't stand the thought of going to exchanges and looking at the prices every couple of days then leave it for sure. Though, you may quickly do a short trade but you have to be very vigilant because there is a tendency that you might lose your money if you didn't monitor the market activities well.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2018, 11:28:12 PM

Any thoughts? TIA

Well its profitable when it comes from the word holding or hodl , in which you wait until the price comes up , but then again also if you wanted to earn more or little by little starting to conduct a basic review on what field you wanted to learn such as , mining , trading , and so on and so forth.

Its better to have a right amount knowldge and including experience , so day by day there is a improvement , dont be discouraged on some things you cannot understand , try to have a self explanation and understanding so that you may know the ways on earning , dont get tired , dont get lazy , get up , and read as much as you can , and learn as much as you can.
Activity: 322
July 13, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

Any thoughts? TIA
I find that we should not believe that hold will be profitable at the present time, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly falling deep and this time you can clearly see the price of altcoin is falling very slim. If you keep altcoin, the chances of loss will be high and you will be able to lose a lot of money if bitcoin prices continue to fall further. So I think we should only trade short term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 08:38:54 AM
Holding is less risky. It brings fewer profits than trading, but you are always in plus. When trading, you can lose all the money that you invested in the crypto.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
I think hodling or holding is the best choice for me as of now. The market is not in a good mood what I mean is this time is not time to sell but to buy. Trading is a good idea too but if I'm trading I will ensure that the coin that I want to trade is better than what I'm hodling now. When you are hodling or trading just make sure that you can get a profit from your starting funds.
Holding is by far the best and safest choice, I know that a lot of people see more potential to get profits with trading and they are not wrong but there is also a greater risk and if you are like me and you prefer to have lesser profits but a lesser risk as well then holding is the perfect strategy, besides it has been proven several times that holding is more profitable than trading for most people.

holding this time I think it's a gambling option, that's my opinion, if the price goes up the gains get big profits, but if a trader is a liability, better short trading further reduces risk. trading short time but consistently more profitable than long time investment
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

Any thoughts? TIA
Since you are basically confessing you have no idea how to trade then it is very obvious that you need to keep holding, you do not become a trader overnight you need to read several books and watch the markets closely for a lot of time and only until you do that you can begin trading, since you have not done that then you need to keep holding your coins for the short term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 05, 2018, 06:05:47 PM
Nowadays, trading is really good, specially when the market is bloody, but I suggest to you that just trade only for short time and don't be greedy. I realized before that trading is really risky and I quit trading, specially when you are trading on green markets, you cannot say that you can earn profits.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
July 05, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Any thoughts? TIA

If you need to earn right away, you can do trading but in doing trading you have to study and learn it first before you do it. Yes it is a good time to start trading but you need to have a knowledge on trading coins. You will earn big from trading it gives you a good profit. If you want to do trading then do the day trading and you have to have your time because you cannot do it with your free time only cause in trading you have to monitor the price in the market if you cannot monitor then hodling is the best for you. In hodling you can also earn big but you have to be patient and wait for the good value. Trading and hodling is too risky. If you want to learn about trading you just have to learn about the exchanges so that you will know how to deal with the exchanges.
  All of us know it well that bitcoin is now not at very high price but it is rising so I think if you have money we should buy more and hold them instead of trading with our present about of bitcoin, holding is best and a profit making strategy, so I think now is the best time to hold, it will give you safe and huge profit, trading is surely best way to make money but only at green as market yet not green so better to hold your coin with patience.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

Any thoughts? TIA

If you need to earn right away, you can do trading but in doing trading you have to study and learn it first before you do it. Yes it is a good time to start trading but you need to have a knowledge on trading coins. You will earn big from trading it gives you a good profit. If you want to do trading then do the day trading and you have to have your time because you cannot do it with your free time only cause in trading you have to monitor the price in the market if you cannot monitor then hodling is the best for you. In hodling you can also earn big but you have to be patient and wait for the good value. Trading and hodling is too risky. If you want to learn about trading you just have to learn about the exchanges so that you will know how to deal with the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: