Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade war Influences on cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 1332 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
September 17, 2019, 09:42:22 AM
I just want to discuss with you guys, what influences it will pose on the cryptocurrency if the trade war between US and China continues and maybe even worse. And also, what can ordinary investors do to avoid losses?
I think that the best shelter for cash is still bitcoin. where new investors are keen to buy to increase the value of the money they are having in the upcoming recessions.
Anyone who knows bitcoin has a deflationary mechanism and no one runs it, that's why it is growing stronger and scarier.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
September 17, 2019, 04:49:11 AM
~
Bitcoin's benefit is that there is monetary utility that can be easily utilized, which is an incredible selling feature. If you look at gold, people only talk about it during economic turmoil but largely ignore it when the economies are strong.

It pretty much means that when the fear of a recession dims, gold will be sold to have that capital be utilized in a more efficient way. What else do people need gold for who don't care about its physical properties?

Gold has been highly valued for many centuries. Nothing gets as much hype as gold, neither in the past nor in the present. That's why I think that gold can go only one way in the sense of its buying power, down. Of course its price will increase in the case of hyperinflation of fiat currencies, but its buying power will stay the same at best.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, is getting more negative publicity than positive, starting from its creation. It is highly likely that most people on Earth heard something bad about Bitcoin rather than something good. It would be one thing if the negative publicity was deserved, but since it wasn't, I think Bitcoin has great potential in the future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
September 16, 2019, 03:00:13 PM
Honestly, the volume of trade in the crypto world is so low and niched that I don't think it has any tangency with the "real" economy and its "wars".
Bitcoin leaps depend much more on whale speculation.
Of course, I agree with you that the cryptocurrency market has its own war, because of which there is not always a favorable pricing for many coins.  Nevertheless, I want to draw attention to the fact that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is 264 billion dollars, and this is a lot of money to leave them unattended.  It is because of this that today many governments and specifically taken people are waging their political and information war in relation to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 15, 2019, 03:30:32 PM
Honestly, the volume of trade in the crypto world is so low and niched that I don't think it has any tangency with the "real" economy and its "wars".
Bitcoin leaps depend much more on whale speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
September 12, 2019, 07:58:00 PM
But what I personally believe is that Bitcoin is still undervalued today, and that it's price can rise not only because of the inflation of fiat money, but due to wider adoption, and that people who invest in it now will not only save their money in the sense of their buying power, but will be able to buy more goods and services compared to what they can buy now with the same amount. That's just my opinion, of course, I know, I can be wrong.
If you put it like that then it's undervalued for sure, but it's only like that for people who understand what Bitcoin is and how fundamentally important it could be in the future as a digitalized decentralized form of value.

I however do think that we need to find some more stability in order to make people feel comfortable enough to consider it money and a store of value. Currently the volatility is scaring them which is kinda understandable.

Bitcoin's benefit is that there is monetary utility that can be easily utilized, which is an incredible selling feature. If you look at gold, people only talk about it during economic turmoil but largely ignore it when the economies are strong.

It pretty much means that when the fear of a recession dims, gold will be sold to have that capital be utilized in a more efficient way. What else do people need gold for who don't care about its physical properties?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
September 12, 2019, 04:24:21 PM
I think if we look at how many new companies go into crypto we can estimate how much money is going into bitcoin because of this. For example just recently there was a new ETF that was for limited investors and only 50k dollars was invested, so we know that was for nothing, if it turns out that trade war was not affecting bitcoin neither I wouldn't be shocked.

Look at the price, it hasn't moved in the past 3-4 months easily (it has gone up and down but nothing major) which means this trade war hasn't affected bitcoin in the slightest, maybe there is some small ones but it is not big enough to make a difference so I doubt there is any influences. If there was an actual spoken big war then maybe there would be a huge impact but for now this doesn't change anything.
legendary
I stand with Ukraine.
September 12, 2019, 05:48:17 AM
If the trade wars continue for too long that would mean that countries will not be able to trade with each other with ease which would result with product prices going up and that is why the inflation will go up and that is why bitcoin will go up.

However, I think no country can afford to continue this for too long, not USA, not China, not UK and maybe Europe, I mean Europe is the least affected one among all of this, UK does need EU but EU doesn't need UK that much, they are still consisting of ton of countries and whatever UK has brought so far will be replaced by other countries collectively, even if not to the fullest it will be covered a bit. So, maybe EURO-BTC price won't be affected as much as POUND-BTC or DOLLAR-BTC pairs because of not so high inflation there.

Or, in other words, the price of BTC will not be affected in regards of its buying power. If I was sure that this scenario would unfold in the nearest future, I'd bet on EURO then, especially being on the place of average people who are still afraid of Bitcoin. But what I personally believe is that Bitcoin is still undervalued today, and that it's price can rise not only because of the inflation of fiat money, but due to wider adoption, and that people who invest in it now will not only save their money in the sense of their buying power, but will be able to buy more goods and services compared to what they can buy now with the same amount. That's just my opinion, of course, I know, I can be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
September 12, 2019, 02:34:44 AM
If the trade wars continue for too long that would mean that countries will not be able to trade with each other with ease which would result with product prices going up and that is why the inflation will go up and that is why bitcoin will go up.

However, I think no country can afford to continue this for too long, not USA, not China, not UK and maybe Europe, I mean Europe is the least affected one among all of this, UK does need EU but EU doesn't need UK that much, they are still consisting of ton of countries and whatever UK has brought so far will be replaced by other countries collectively, even if not to the fullest it will be covered a bit. So, maybe EURO-BTC price won't be affected as much as POUND-BTC or DOLLAR-BTC pairs because of not so high inflation there.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 11, 2019, 08:37:09 AM
U.S. trade war with China may only have a slight impact on the development of crypto prices. It will probably have an impact on the economy in every country. The Bitcoin movement is influenced by demand and acceptance. So this price of Bitcoin can also rise very high because of the large demand, but if the reception is small, the price will decline sharply.

So how can you connect that on the trade war? It is true that bitcoin's price depends on demand and acceptance but when it comes to the trade war, how is that connected? That is the reason I don't think bitcoin will be influenced or be affected by it.
- I don't think so, bitcoin will get a certain influence from this trade war, the explanation for this story is that the value of Chinese currencies will be reduced when they no longer cooperate with the US, they will be affected economically, besides this story, the US also has an influence when its stock market also has some links with China. And the solution is to move to other assets without being affected, even profit, crypto and bitcoin are probably very well known as a way to increase assets and make money, crypto market will have fluctuations in this battle
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 11, 2019, 06:45:26 AM
I don't think the trade war will have a big impact on this market. If this market was affected by the trade war, BTC would have gone up sharply when the US imposed Chinese taxes in early September.

Well, we can say that, but we don't know the truth. But if the stock market is down, then it might affect the cryptocurrency, and that means, we will see so many investors will come to the crypto market. The trade war will impact to the country, and in this matter, it's about the US and China, but we don't hope that it will disturb the economy of the other countries. But what you say could be possible to happen as bitcoin will be another choice for the people in the US and China to make the transaction.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
September 11, 2019, 06:40:00 AM
U.S. trade war with China may only have a slight impact on the development of crypto prices. It will probably have an impact on the economy in every country. The Bitcoin movement is influenced by demand and acceptance. So this price of Bitcoin can also rise very high because of the large demand, but if the reception is small, the price will decline sharply.

So how can you connect that on the trade war? It is true that bitcoin's price depends on demand and acceptance but when it comes to the trade war, how is that connected? That is the reason I don't think bitcoin will be influenced or be affected by it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 11, 2019, 06:00:32 AM

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
September 11, 2019, 05:46:44 AM
I just want to discuss with you guys, what influences it will pose on the cryptocurrency if the trade war between US and China continues and maybe even worse. And also, what can ordinary investors do to avoid losses?

It is difficult to estimate the impact of trade war on the price of bitcoin or cryptocurrency because we know that bitcoin or cryptocurrency has not been recognized in many countries as a means of payment. Maybe it will affect the price of bitcoin or other crypto but in my opinion it will not be significant because basically trade war is a war to take over the dominance of world trade
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 11, 2019, 05:39:25 AM
I don't think the trade war will have a big impact on this market. If this market was affected by the trade war, BTC would have gone up sharply when the US imposed Chinese taxes in early September.
legendary
I stand with Ukraine.
September 11, 2019, 04:36:22 AM
~
Bitcoin definitely will be above (at least) $50k if this madness keeps going.

Many of us want Bitcoin at $50k at the current purchasing power of US Dollar, but if BTC rises to that level just because the buying power of USD decreases 5 times, there's nothing good in that, imo. When many people around you suffer big losses, you inevitably suffer as well, even if you can technically buy the same amount of goods/services as before. For one thing, the criminal landscape can change for worse with the inability of many people to make enough money legally. But even without that, it's hard to imagine, how can one be prosperous and happy when many people around suffer.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
September 11, 2019, 03:08:38 AM
I think trade war between US and china not give much impact to cryptocurrency, as we knew cryptocurrency is global money and no one can control them. Maybe goverment can make a regulations or banned cryptocurrency, but actually it's still a live. Something that make cryptocurrency valueable is from crypto developer and also community it self.
The trade war that they are having is not as a result of cryptocurrency but as a result of something different entirely and I think that would be there focus first for now, if they are going to consider cryptocurrency, that would even be anything outside cryptocurrency or anything that is after their trade war which I think would even be resolved very soon.

US perspective view of cryptocurrency generally has not been encouraging, if we hold it from the words of trump spoken against bitcoin, so I didn’t think we should expect any favorable effect of the America or china on bitcoin, and I don’t think that their war should have any slight impact on bitcoin market, but there are too many things around us that influences crypto more than the trade war.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 10, 2019, 06:43:48 PM
If the trade war gets messy, traders will have to short the USD and save their money by investing in something that is more valuable and that won't be affected by the USA-China trade war. Some fund definitely will flow to bitcoin and this will bring more liquidity to the market. We can't be too sure about this, but people will certainly avoid fiat as much as they can.
If they have to avoid fiat then they will choose gold instead of cryptocurrency that well known as a high volatile and high risk in it to lose value.

It's indeed there might fund flow to crypto with the situation getting heated especially for Chinese and US investors itself , still as you can see by these days there's no a high push in the market to bring a bull sign.

Which means... nothing really influenced by the trade war over the cryptocurrency space, but people trying hard to relate these two stuff.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
September 10, 2019, 02:42:05 AM
If you do not have much experience to surf, you should switch to USDT and wait for the best market to invest and make it easier.
Do not try to trade or invest at the moment, the charts are also not clear on the trend. So now is not a good time to trade.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
September 10, 2019, 01:22:44 AM
Trade war is not yet applicable in crypto, restrictions are limited only when one country acknowledge crypto as source or useful method of paying in their government or country, or limitations on buying and selling in specific exchanges managed by trade war involve countries that may affect their economy. So far, cryptocurrency were not really affected by the trade war happening now.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 09, 2019, 05:57:46 PM
I dont think that trade war may really affect crypto. Much greater impact will have crypto ban in the US and i hope that it wont happen
Trade war will have an impact on the economic state of things because what they are trying to aim is to stifle the economy and the importance of bitcoin comes when these governments around the world understand that bitcoin will help to over come these centralized restrictions imposed upon them and that trade is meant to be restriction free and we need a global free market and bitcoin is the currency for that economy.
Pages:
Jump to: