Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 TRADE YOUR BTC TO PAYPAL & FIAT CURRENCIES TO BTC HERE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 7846 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
How can this process work with Nigeria currency
Activity: 17
Merit: 2
I have some BTC I want to sell. I would like to receive the USD to a paypal account. New to the site, please message thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Again, it's your opinion, nobody cares about it, keep it for yourself. I also have my opinion about you which actually added up the most to my decision not to trade with you, but I do not go around crying how awful you are a person because nobody cares about it.

You just bury yourself even more in the lie, because you didn't refuse to trade with me but you set me a minimum limit of $500 with the excuse that "It's just not worth it for me to get through all the hassle to log in to the account for such trade "  .

However, this discussion will not continue here - we will continue in the Reputation board.
Activity: 248
Merit: 112
Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex
I honestly care about you and your scheme, there is no crying here but I just want to show what kind of person you are.
Again, it's your opinion, nobody cares about it, keep it for yourself. I also have my opinion about you which actually added up the most to my decision not to trade with you, but I do not go around crying how awful you are a person because nobody cares about it.  

Quote from: Lucius
This is definitely related to your business on this forum, and shows how you treat your customers.

No it's not, if you are not willing to trade, please leave this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
legendary
If that's the case why do you keep crying here?

I honestly care about you and your scheme, there is no crying here but I just want to show what kind of person you are.

It's your personal business what you consider, you should keep it for yourself and restrain yourself from trashing my thread with non-business related things.

This is definitely related to your business on this forum, and shows how you treat your customers.
You have every right to do that, and that’s not a problem here.
If that's the case why do you keep crying here?

I don't consider it professional
It's your personal business what you consider, you should keep it for yourself and restrain yourself from trashing my thread with non-business related things.

that after a few trades we had of a total value of about $2000 you refuse my offers with the excuse that $100 or $200 is too small for you - and at the same time you trade such amounts with other members.

I can refuse a trade at my own discretion, I am not obliged to trade with you and I don't owe you anything, so stop acting like it.

Then again:

Quote from: karsyla
Do I have a right to refuse to trade or I do not, according to you mister?
Quote from: Lucius
You have every right to do that, and that’s not a problem here.
legendary

You have every right to do that, and that’s not a problem here. I don't consider it professional that after a few trades we had of a total value of about $2000 you refuse my offers with the excuse that $100 or $200 is too small for you - and at the same time you trade such amounts with other members.

Since you're looking for positive feedback and merits after every trade (the evidence is in private messages) I know I'm no longer interesting to you - but the way you do it will only ruin your reputation.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 18
Just completed a trade with Karsyla, (my btc their PP) very fast and polite, will deal with again.  Grin

Strange, I ask first for $100, and he say this is to low amount to trade, then I ask for $200, and he refuse again saying that $500 is the minimum amount for him since it is too much "hassle to log in to the account for such trade".

I made few trades with him, but after this I do not consider him as a professional trader.

legendary
I just completed a quick trade with karsyla for $200 and all went well.

Strange, I ask first for $100, and he say this is to low amount to trade, then I ask for $200, and he refuse again saying that $500 is the minimum amount for him since it is too much "hassle to log in to the account for such trade".

I made few trades with him, but after this I do not consider him as a professional trader.
Activity: 801
Merit: 500
Activity: 801
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
Do you accept ACH transfer?

btw, sent you a PM, please check
Activity: 8
Hello,
I have some cahs on my paypal and i would like to buy some BTC.
Please PM me.
Milan
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Want to have PP for my BTC, just $50. Do pm me, thanks!
Activity: 411
Merit: 199
Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution (Ask me How)
hi, I need some btc, will pay $100 paypal. Please PM me your conditions.
Activity: 17
I need to buy PP w/ BTC, thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Are you still working?

I'm in need to exchange BTC to Paypal.

Please PM me.

Activity: 5
Traded my BTC for $230 paypal, smooth transaction, no issues.  Will trade with again!
Activity: 5
Looking to exchange my BTC for your PP - sent you a PM
Pages:
Jump to: