Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 TRADE YOUR BTC TO PAYPAL & FIAT CURRENCIES TO BTC HERE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 7846 times)

Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
Hey, do you accept PayPal for bitcoin?

I want to buy bitcoin with PayPal. thanks

I do, check your inbox Smiley

Trade went well. Sold my $200 PayPal for ETH.

thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Hey there, looking to sell around $200 worth of BTC for Paypal at 1:1 rate. Can see a couple of vouches from legendary members so I guess I wouldn't bother an escrow over such a small amount. However, I'd not go first. Send me a message if you wish to buy the BTC.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I made a trade with karsyla, my WMZ funds for his Ethereums. The trade took place fast in a matter of minutes and everyone was happy. I highly recommend dealing with this guy. He's to be trusted.
Activity: 318
Two trades completed with karsyla. First class service.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Looking to trade my verified PayPal funds for BTC! Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
My BTC, his paypal. He sent first without escrow. Smooth Deal
Activity: 75
Merit: 48
can we use Vertex for a trade as escrow or what escrow do you use? With PayPal i am very concerned
Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC
Exchange my BTC for his/her paypal and everything went smoothly, I'm looking forward on our future transaction!

Regards,
Joe
Activity: 694
santacoin.io
Hey, do you accept PayPal for bitcoin?

I want to buy bitcoin with PayPal. thanks
Activity: 11
good Buyer! So special! Great
Activity: 9
Traded my 350€ Sepa for his btc. All went smoothly thank you! Hoping for long term partnership!
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
Activity: 1
Great Exchanger! Done $8k+ in deals!
Activity: 106
Hello,I can constantly cooperate with you and sell you btc  for your PayPal. I constantly have BTC at all time but the rate will be about + 20% . pm me lets talk on telegram
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Do you accept Bank Wire to BTC?
Activity: 7
BUYING BTC. Need reliable large volume sellers. I want to buy 0.5 BTC

Connect with me or PM me if you have available BTC to trade.
Activity: 5
Activity: 34

Hello,if you are interested,I can constantly cooperate with you and sell you btc for your PayPal but the rate will be about + 10-15% if you are interested let me know please.

Smiley

BITCOIN TO PAYPAL & FIAT CURRENCIES TO BITCOIN

Hello everyone,

I am offering Bitcoin to PayPal and FIAT currencies to Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency) exchange services.

Bitcoin to PayPal exchange
At the moment I am not offering PayPal to Bitcoin exchange services; I am buying your BTC and paying with PayPal

I trade all the major PayPal currencies (USD, EUR, GBP) to BTC. I can supply decent amounts of PayPal funds and am looking for reliable partners to constantly trade with. All the funds are generated from online sales and therefore are clean.
I am aware of the chargebacks risk so all the payments are made as Friends&Family (unless agreed otherwise by both parties), still I can offer a premium on the trade which is set individually depending on many factors.

FIAT currencies to Bitcoin exchange

How does it work?

1) You send me EUR to my bank account. In 2013 EU implemented SEPA system (common money transfer system between EU member states including Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) which allows fast & free money transfers, so if you are from the EU you can transfer money with no problems; If your currency is other than EUR, and you live outside of the EU you can use money transfer services like https://www.worldremit.com/en or https://transferwise.com/ – these days they are providing almost interbank currency exchange rates with a very fast transfers (it took me a day to get money from New Zealand to Germany using TransferWise), the interface is really user-friendly and is very straightforward;

2) Once the money reaches my bank account, the BTC/EUR (or whichever cryptocurrency you are buying) rate is fixed and I send you your cryptocurrency to your wallet.

What are the fees?

My current commission rate is 6% for BTC and ETH, and 7% for the altcoins. There is no minimum amount required, but I apply a min fee of 20 EUR.

Additional Information

Now, I know that I do not have any trust on this forum yet, but I am willing to do everything that is in my power to make sure that both parties feel safe, therefore I am ready to use an escrow or look for other solutions until we build the trust between each other. I have been providing these services for over a year now in other communities and have made some great partners already and the mutual trust has been established gradually. As the business grows, I am looking for some new partners to work with and scale up.

I have noticed that there are many people here with bad reputation who have scammed others in the past and it seems that this forum‘s policy does not include the obligation of the administration to eliminate such people and allows them to remain in the community. If you have negative trust or do not have any trust at all yet it is very very unlikely that I will send you the payment first. I am prepared to deal with trusted members of this community only, if you have a good reputation here and are willing to strike a deal give me a DM and we will arrange a trade.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Activity: 248
Merit: 112
Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex
Can you answer me why someone to trust you and send you BTC for a PP funds?
We all know that you can easily reclaim them back, while on the other hand you will get the BTC without any kind of recovery.

You are not a trusted member neither you mention something about an escrow. So why to trade with you?

Good question, your suspicion is reasonable and I accept it.

In the last paragraphs of my advertisement I mention that I am ready to use an escrow:

Now, I know that I do not have any trust on this forum yet, but I am willing to do everything that is in my power to make sure that both parties feel safe, therefore I am ready to use an escrow or look for other solutions until we build the trust between each other. I have been providing these services for over a year now in other communities and have made some great partners already and the mutual trust has been established gradually. As the business grows, I am looking for some new partners to work with and scale up.

I just want to mention that I already have 4 people that I constantly work with, I did not come here to do a one-time-run and scam someone for 200$ or so; I am looking for constant partners to consistently work with.
It is hard in the beginning, especially here, because this forum is loaded with scammers and people look very suspiciously at you, now I completely understand that, but please tell me where to start from and how to build trust and I will happily do that?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Can you answer me why someone to trust you and send you BTC for a PP funds?
We all know that you can easily reclaim them back, while on the other hand you will get the BTC without any kind of recovery.

You are not a trusted member neither you mention something about an escrow. So why to trade with you?
Pages:
Jump to: