Pages:
Author

Topic: TradeHill - Paxum no longer working with Bitcoin exchanges - page 2. (Read 5399 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
It sounds like some arm twisting from MasterCard. Why else would she mention them?  What does MasterCard have to do with the legality of Bitcoin?

It will be interesting to see if MasterCard takes the same heavy handed approach with their merchants.
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Jerred, can you please complete my withdraw via cheque from tradehill, its been in process for 6 days now, there has been no communication with your customer support, they seem to ignore
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Jared, can you inquire with Paxum regarding the regulations that they say are affecting their ability/willingness to work with bitcoin exchanges?  I think many people in the bitcoin community would like more insight into the regulatory environment that seems to be affecting the exchanges.

For sure, I'll be talking to them soon as will Bitinstant and we'll pass along anything we hear. They're actually based out of Canada if anyone isn't aware of that.

Jered
Activity: 868
Merit: 1008
Jared, can you inquire with Paxum regarding the regulations that they say are affecting their ability/willingness to work with bitcoin exchanges?  I think many people in the bitcoin community would like more insight into the regulatory environment that seems to be affecting the exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
We've caught up our deposits and withdrawals after our primary bank accounts were closed. If your funds haven't arrived let us know.

Recently we had been using Paxum for a large percentage of transfers and were quite happy with it. Unfortunately they cited increasing banking regulation and stated that they will no longer be working with Bitcoin exchanges.

All deposits have been or will be credited very shortly. All withdraws that were submitted but not sent out yet will be canceled. It is no longer possible to request a Paxum deposit or withdrawal from TradeHill. At this time we do not have an estimate on when we will be working with Paxum again.

Jered Kenna
Pages:
Jump to: