Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 10. (Read 66177 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
trade.io exchange has launched. check at https://trade.io/
i have login in the exchange. it seem there is still not much people trade in there.
i hope everything is fine. anyone know when the final launch of trade.io exchange?
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I am on 9000, lets hope the first thousand works out quick!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Only 9000 more places to move up before I can access the exchange! Wink

Hopefully they'll be more coins added soon, particularly the ones where trade token holders have received airdrops!
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
The second round has begun and it's very good, the question is whether the same tasks will not be blocked and accounts will be blocked
Activity: 154
I feel the project is very good and interesting, a tremendous trade revolution.
I think I'm seem right in the future.
Activity: 96
Very interesting project, these guys are big!I review about this project and also this project based on Blockchain technology. The ICO of Trade io is successful at this moment. I hope this project will be great more in the future. The developer team is great as well. The team is one of the factors for the project to be success.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
trade.io Launches Unique, Community-Led Exchange Crypto-to-Crypto Exchange
https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-launches-unique-community-led-exchange-crypto-to-crypto-exchange-686ec90fac08

trade.io’s CEO Jim Preissler commented on the official launch, “The trade.io Exchange has been designed to give power back to customers by democratizing and disrupting the financial industry. What we are doing here is recapturing revenue and distributing it back to customers. With the help of our team of experts in the FinTech and blockchain sectors, we have created the future of crypto exchange here today.”
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
As we know, there are no safe investments, this project is more likely for a long-term perspective, how risky this project is to say still early, but it's definitely worth looking at it
Activity: 5
Too bad i don’t have enough trade tokens to participate in the watchdog airdrop. But I trust in this company to become a staple in cryptocurrency space. #Tradeio
Activity: 112
Trade.io is a very promising project with its own stock exchange. https://exchange.trade.io/
The Trade.io platform will provide transparency for the industry, which has become more opaque than ever, using smart contracts for BlockChain. The huge fees received by banks, consultants, markets and record keepers are a thing of the past for both companies and private investors. Blockchain technology and the transparency it provides on a decentralized exchange can store digital data between peers in an imperishable register that registers all transactions. Everything is 100% transparent, fully traceable, irreversible and incorruptible.
Marketing team Trade.io on top! And this, as you know, is one of the most important moments in the promotion of the token during the PRE-ICO and ICO and further promotion of the project ... A truly worthy project! In which you can invest with the least risk))) I recommend absolutely for  all! For those who are going to invest in this project - this is a 99 percent safe investment.
I think that trade.io would be noted as one of the best exchange sites. Imagine their pool and their tokens that increased. Investors would definitely come in. I would try out this platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
When Beta?
it seems there is not yet news when Trade.io exchange Beta will be launched, in their site is still written "Beta launch of crypto exchange platform In Progress" to know the development of news, you can see it on the site Trade.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Anyone has his tokens or distribution hasn't started yet?

What distribution are you talking about? Ico has been done and distributions were made too. Also stock market will be opened soon.
Activity: 147
Anyone has his tokens or distribution hasn't started yet?
"Venture into Sports"
Profitable business with strong partners. Glad to be a part of this project.

Kind regards,
Activity: 5
Join the competion here.

https://wn.nr/YCq4R6 -

Somethingbigiscoming - building up the strongest crypto exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
an excellent project is not the right word! I hope that this platform will have the popularity of crypto currency,  many countries will be able to legalize it and awakens the whole world ! 
"Venture into Sports"
Trading platforms provide profits to users. This would eventually make them profitable.

Kind regards,
Pages:
Jump to: