Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 9. (Read 66177 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects.I think we should join them as soon as soon as soon as possible, because this is a good project.

Well designed plans, a good and reliable team, Probably the best investment of the year
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
A platform that can make business and trading all at once. Sonething new. A project that is very distinct about others.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Trade.io and ICO Watchdog both made the right choice in terms of partnership. Trade.io needs ICO Watchdog to validate new tokens which they can list on the Hybrid Exchange platform. ICO watchdog also needs Trade.io to promote their project at the same time, to pump it's value. Both are a perfect pair to help boost and achieve their goals. I was right all along when I choose to join both project's community.
Activity: 112
Trade.io is an interesting platform with a fundamentally new business idea! This project will certainly raise the market to a new level! A team of professionals is doing the right thing! A worthy development team...a strong technical part ... All you need for a successful project is here!)))) Each of us already clearly understands and understands that we live in an age of high technology and in our time, events and ideas change very quickly and are embodied. The project consistently implements several important programs, which should be encouraging for all investors.
Activity: 154
Still wondering people would benefit from liquidity pool? I am sorry for the innocence since in new about this. If you don't mind giving a brief description about this liquidity pool.
Activity: 12
Great project. Opening new doors, how many other networks fail to desire the stellar network just grows. I'm glad to have the opportunity to be part of this!
Activity: 70
Since the closing of its ICO, trade.io has offered a series of airdrops for holders of its cryptocurrency (TIO), consisting of altcoins belonging to upcoming verified, high-potential ICOs. With this range of popular industry leading offerings, plus the development of a rich roadmap consisting of uniquely generous offerings and other company developments, trade.io continues to position itself at the forefront of the crypto market.
I have a question on this topic. Did TIO token list on any exchange? If we can sell TIO directly from MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 139
The question is really important, how much will your stock exchange be safe and secure?
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Is trade.io safe to invest? The ddos and the hackers attempt, how can we say that this new trading site is very secure?
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Today is a very special day! The limited release of our exchange and launch of our fantastic new website is here!
Activity: 140
The idea of the project is unique and the development team has a lot of project experience will be brilliant success.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
one more good news from trade.io, Trade.io have teamed up with Gabrotech, a blockchain-based “open-loop and decentralized” loyalty program! there is a possibility in the near future the TIO Token may return to the ICO price
Trade.io is running well ico program in 2018. I hope it'll lead a future crypto market.
Activity: 112
Among many projects having a similar design as Trade.io , this project stands out against others in the first place because it already has its own exchange, the design of which is simple, convenient and understandable, and secondly, a competent and successful advancing team that contributes to the fastest the development of the project, as well as its popularity among the target audience. Well, finally, When Bitcoin's rate grows again, I'm sure the token TIO will please us with a lot of XXX!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
They are airdropping tokens but the exchange is open to first 1000 users only.
Activity: 119
What you're talking about might be the free tokens that were given during the London event data capture only yesterday.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Trying to get in the trade.io exchange, it will be awesome. having some issues with the registration. on my side.
no, there is no registration issue. at the moment they only open 1000 account on tradeio exchange.
you need to wait till further news from the team. actually the withdrawal option is not open yet
Activity: 5
Trying to get in the trade.io exchange, it will be awesome. having some issues with the registration. on my side.
Pages:
Jump to: