Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 47. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
trade.io
The token is being listen on OKEx exchange, which is I believe major breakthrough when it comes to token accessibility on exchanges. Exchange with more than $2 billions of daily volume will surely make token more visible and attractive fromt he investor point of view.

As I see the partnerships with other [Suspicious link removed]panies - it means that the team does recognise major advantages of blockchain outside of their sector, meaning interdisciplinary view on a sector as whole.

As an early investor, I couldn't be more positive about the future of this project at the moment.

TIO Team, keep up the great work.  Wink

It seems that good news travel fast!
Well done for spotting this so early and thank you for your fine comments! It's much appreciated!
Enjoy!
 Wink
trade.io
Your Trade Tokens
will be listed on
OKEX

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The token is being listen on OKEx exchange, which is I believe major breakthrough when it comes to token accessibility on exchanges. Exchange with more than $2 billions of daily volume will surely make token more visible and attractive fromt he investor point of view.

As I see the partnerships with other [Suspicious link removed]panies - it means that the team does recognise major advantages of blockchain outside of their sector, meaning interdisciplinary view on a sector as whole.

As an early investor, I couldn't be more positive about the future of this project at the moment.

TIO Team, keep up the great work.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Only 6 days to buy TIO token. After finishing the token I get my reward. I waited good news from you.
Activity: 2

Announcement on CryptoNinjas:

trade.io - A Triumphant ICO!

Further to your comment, we would like to inform you that other links to other ICO are not permitted, on our telegram group (and in most ICO's telegram groups, which I believe you should know already).

If you would like to do a comparison is very simple, ask one of the admins to have a private chat, and if needed they will refer you to the person who can help you the most!

The company you have tried to compare with, has a bunch of reports for being a scam. I do not want to post's any links here, thus I advise you to run a simple Google search with the real company name, and you will identify this.

Please provide the username on telegram (Not the Name) to get your status back!

Ok, leasson learned.
My username is @MisterDev.

Thanks
trade.io
trade.io
partners up with
Bancor

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

Further to your comment, we would like to inform you that other links to other ICO are not permitted, on our telegram group (and in most ICO's telegram groups, which I believe you should know already).

If you would like to do a comparison is very simple, ask one of the admins to have a private chat, and if needed they will refer you to the person who can help you the most!

The company you have tried to compare with, has a bunch of reports for being a scam. I do not want to post's any links here, thus I advise you to run a simple Google search with the real company name, and you will identify this.

Please provide the username on telegram (Not the Name) to get your status back!

Activity: 234
This project is very good and interesting,Maybe this is a project that will be successful in the future.good luck team..
trade.io

Click on the image below for more details:

trade.io
I have seen Trade.io in many places lately, it has a very high potential, and if I don't get it wrong, they are developing a system of investment banking. It is a good idea to use blockchain while doing this, it is a very good quality team to collect money close to 20 mio USD. I missed this project and cause more my self to be mad, my investment is in another place but I definitely will follow.

Thank you for your nice comments!
Yes, we agree with you - it seems that everyone who has joined our program and condributed towards our ICO is as excited as we are for the project!
We'd be happy to welcome yourself as well as anyone else knowledgeable on-board.
We expect a revolution to take place!
 Wink
trade.io
$20,173,229 Raised so far!

Price Increases in 17 Hours - Hurry!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I have seen Trade.io in many places lately, it has a very high potential, and if I don't get it wrong, they are developing a system of investment banking. It is a good idea to use blockchain while doing this, it is a very good quality team to collect money close to 20 mio USD. I missed this project and cause more my self to be mad, my investment is in another place but I definitely will follow.
Review ICO trade.io on the website "Mining CryptoCurrency"  (in Russian).
Analysis of project features, distribution of tokens and participation in Token Sale.

Thanks for the review!
Is there an estimate as to how much money this would make to investors, lets say per 5000 tokens?

At this point is impossible to say!

this will be another ICO which you can buy tokens on exchange much cheaper. I believe. Just wait, dont FOMO

What if you are wrong? Most heavy participants in this ICO have contributed enough to enter the Liquidity Pool, so the reason they are doing this is not to sell, but to gain from the actually model and product of trade.io

Hope this covers it!

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Wow this could be the biggest project ever in the crypto world and of course i will update myself every now and then for this program
Keep up the good work dev ....
Yes you were right. This will be a successful project in the future. the project had a good concept, I hope this project will evolve going forward. success for this project.
Activity: 26
Wow this could be the biggest project ever in the crypto world and of course i will update myself every now and then for this program
Keep up the good work dev ....
Activity: 45
all the tokenss are almost sold.and only a few left.. hope it will sell soon...carry on..and be fast

Almost sold out? 54,000,000 out of 275,000,000 tokens from Total distribution is almost old out? Wouldn't say so. Hopefully I understand this correctly...

Is there an estimate as to how much money this would make to investors, lets say per 5000 tokens?

Hard to predict. We will have to wait until the token is listed on exchanges to see the market valuation of token. Also, it depends on if you are participation in liquidity pool, which might earn you more. We will have to wait until the token is listed on exchanges and until the product is developed and deployed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
this will be another ICO which you can buy tokens on exchange much cheaper. I believe. Just wait, dont FOMO
I dont agree with that statement because this will provide passive income to the token holders. So, if majority of the holders are not selling, then the price will increase, not decrease.
Activity: 258
Activity: 56
Might grab some of these...Jan 4th is the cut off date right?
Pages:
Jump to: