Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 42. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
It looks like price is above ICO price which is imo very positive thing, hopefully we will see token on big exchange and not only at etherdelta. Besides, it is not even listed there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

We would like to inform you that token distributions will be completed the latest by Monday!
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
trade.io Outlines Exchange Expansion & Liquidity Pool Plans

This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.

https://www.ccn.com/trade-io-outlines-exchange-expansion-liquidity-pool-plans/

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
They're trading already? Should I have received tokens automatically? I don't have any yet.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I see the announcement for TIO tokens will not be on the etherdelta exchange

That is correct. The listing on ED is not approved by Trade.io, as they have announced it few days ago and they strongly advise not to trade on ED with TIO.
Activity: 554
Are there any plans tradeio going to get into the kucoin exchange?
Activity: 714
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Now that the ICO has ended and that we know the number of crowd-sale distributed tokens, what is going to be the circulating and total supply?

Unsold tokens will be burnt and announced once that is done!
Hi john, I would like to ask you when bounty earning will be distributed to all partecipants, I have not see anything about that, or there was my mistake.
Hello Matt9301, I can answer for you question. I talked with the bounty project manager in telegram, she told me that the distribution of tokens among bounty program participants will occur after January 8. The table with the final results will also be created

Anyone has his tokens or distribution hasn't started yet?  Huh

From official telegram group (https://t.me/TradeToken):

How to receive your Trade Tokens (Participants of ICO only):

To securely retrieve your tokens from the crowdsale contract you must send a transaction of 0 ETH to the tradeio.eth with advanced data 0x8d8f2adb.

Step-by-step Process:

1. To Address: tradeio.eth
2. Amount to Send: 0
3. Gas Limit: 100,000
4. Gwei: 60
5. (click) +Advanced - Add Data and enter: 0x8d8f2adb
6. Generate Transaction
7. Send Transaction

Please note you will only be able to retrieve tokens if you have a successful transaction on etherscan.

Most likely the process to receive the tokens will be different, according to the team's token developer. So please await further instructions!
I hope it won't be KYC because it wasn't stated anywhere when I joined bounty  Undecided
When will they announce further instructions?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Wow, good project, it's so qualitative and easy to trade, thx to the development team, keep the good work!
Hi just wanted to know if when is the distribution of token i was waiting to receive my token in my ethereum address .. since the campaign is done waiting for the developers to send my token..
As far as I know bounty payments will begin this week. Quite a whole week this week from the 10th it will be possible to sell and buy from exchanges. So still a little patience and we will have TIO tokens.

YOU can understand that we have a lot of counting to do. THe problem is that many users are coming back now with comments regarding the program and is taking more time to finish everything and to distribute the tokens.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding your tokens rewarded, this is the last day you can officially contract us, and always in the bounty thread or a private message to me.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Hi just wanted to know if when is the distribution of token i was waiting to receive my token in my ethereum address .. since the campaign is done waiting for the developers to send my token..
As far as I know bounty payments will begin this week. Quite a whole week this week from the 10th it will be possible to sell and buy from exchanges. So still a little patience and we will have TIO tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Is there a roadmap set for our first dividend?

Like they are hoping to give out first dividends in April like that? I believe it will make some good profit for us.

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
This project has the right timing for implementation as every crypto trader needs useful insights and first hand news about the crypto market which is highly volatile. This is an indispensable tool that should not be taken for granted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Us and China are restricted from participating.  But what stops us citizens from buying TIO using an exchange???   Is it illegal?? and any idea what's the status with CMC listing?
Now that the ICO has ended and that we know the number of crowd-sale distributed tokens, what is going to be the circulating and total supply?

Hi john, I would like to ask you when bounty earning will be distributed to all partecipants, I have not see anything about that, or there was my mistake.
Hello Matt9301, I can answer for you question. I talked with the bounty project manager in telegram, she told me that the distribution of tokens among bounty program participants will occur after January 8. The table with the final results will also be created

To securely retrieve your tokens from the crowdsale contract you must send a transaction of 0 ETH to the tradeio.eth with advanced data 0x8d8f2adb.

Step-by-step Process:

6. Generate Transaction
7. Send Transaction

Please note you will only be able to retrieve tokens if you have a successful transaction on etherscan.

Most likely the process to receive the tokens will be different, according to the team's token developer. So please await further instructions!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!

Step-by-step Process:

6. Generate Transaction
7. Send Transaction

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Anyone has his tokens or distribution hasn't started yet?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009

Pages:
Jump to: