Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader or Gamblers. - page 5. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 07:11:23 PM
I'd say more traders than gamblers. ICO investing equals gambling for me. Trading is more difficult than just ICO investing in my opinion so I'd stick to such ranking.
Financial investment is not simple and really not for people without investment knowledge and cryptocurrency. If you have the knowledge, gambling is also investment, but if you do not have the knowledge, investment is also gambling. Please understand this market if you want to invest in it.
I think investment is different from gambling. if our investment can analyze the existing project prospects are different from gambling that we only put a profit and do not know for sure whether to get profit or not. so I think traders will be better.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 10, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
I'd say more traders than gamblers. ICO investing equals gambling for me. Trading is more difficult than just ICO investing in my opinion so I'd stick to such ranking.
Financial investment is not simple and really not for people without investment knowledge and cryptocurrency. If you have the knowledge, gambling is also investment, but if you do not have the knowledge, investment is also gambling. Please understand this market if you want to invest in it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 05:56:25 PM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.

You came up with this as if, you've seen what I have been through, or you've walked through my mind. To be successful in this game, one needs to have the mind of a business man. Infact if possible read stuffs about reputable and well o do businessmen. Steve jobs and the likes. Emotions are not to be involved. Sometimes you feel the market is going against you and you will never make it in crypto. All you need  do is to just talk to yourself and calm yourself down.. it's a business and at the same time it's a game. Don't get too emotional. Never stop learning new stuffs on a daily. Be Logical as high as possible. Also, Develop some rigid analytical skills. It's you against yourself. How you play it determines your returns.

Moreover, try to create track records of gains, no matter how little , it will help you strategizing well.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
In my own perspective, gambling is when one does not take a calculated risk when trying it make his or her investment while trading entails one to be able to take calculated risk while having in mind to make profits over the long run.
Activity: 125
August 10, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
Trading is the best assault in increasing your gains in whatever market. Though related skills and tools needed in order to sustain profit and enhance confidence as vital as emotional intelligence.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
I prefer trading over gambling and gambling is just fun and exciting.
Activity: 120
August 10, 2018, 08:51:01 AM
I prefer to trade because gambling in my religion is prohibited and not allowed ...
and I also know that most gambling suffer losses no one gambles to get a lot of profits, only gambling gods can benefit from gambling ...
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
August 10, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
I think this is both qualified for those who earn from trading. Yes, every man has an expectation. We always want more. Since we want more we can fall a trap easily. This trap is for a gamble. Even a people always ready to face a gamble. If he loses no problem but if he wins then there is more chance to lose more. Believe me or not. This is our nature.

We can do anything as long as it serves our purpose.
We gamble for money but if we keep losing then there is no sense of doing it anymore, trading is on the other hand requires different approach
although they have the same risk, we just need to be smart and know what we are doing, focus on what gives us benefits, in my case, it's trading.
Activity: 212
August 10, 2018, 02:36:51 AM
I think this is both qualified for those who earn from trading. Yes, every man has an expectation. We always want more. Since we want more we can fall a trap easily. This trap is for a gamble. Even a people always ready to face a gamble. If he loses no problem but if he wins then there is more chance to lose more. Believe me or not. This is our nature.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
Gambling is a game and our victory is based on luck. different from trading where we can benefit from the basis of analysis and experience. where we will be able to get these benefits
and also in gambling we could not manage our risk.we can lose our money without anyway to try reduce this loss.in trading we can set our risk in amount that we can accept.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
August 09, 2018, 04:50:17 AM
Gambling is a game and our victory is based on luck. different from trading where we can benefit from the basis of analysis and experience. where we will be able to get these benefits
Activity: 464
August 09, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
gambling is different with investment portofolio.it has not future developtment.meanwhile in trading, even crypto forex or stockmarket has developtment in their projects.and the think we must understand is in gambling we can not manage the risk involved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 09, 2018, 04:30:20 AM
In my opinion I prefer to trade because with trade we can delay prices if we buy them as long as we don't sell them, and there are still opportunities to win or profit if the price of coins rises. I think online gambling is not fair enough, because it has been programmed to lose, or just said that the percentage lost was more than a victory.
Activity: 7
Merit: 22
August 09, 2018, 04:18:29 AM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.

Exactly, I agree with all the theories you say. because often the coin holders involve their emotions when making a purchase or when they want to sell their coins.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
I advise you to play the game and do not commit to gambling because it will make you poorer and the transaction will help you have more knowledge it will help you have more experience. to become a successful trader in the future
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 03:17:55 AM
When you are a trader, the practice of psychological stability and self outlined a strategy from the beginning. If you can not adhere to it like soldiers, you lose.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2018, 02:39:06 AM
Do not compare the trader and gamblers i know and we all knows the difference between of them, same has have risk, but trading is a serous job to earn profits in the clean way, not unlike for the gambling is not the source of earning for is only the game of fears.
Gambling can be a source of income for those that play games that are not only about luck but about skill as well, sports betting is probably the most common way in which professional gamblers can make money, but you are right we cannot compare trading with gambling since in trading you can pick the market conditions in which you will participate while that is impossible with gambling.
true, sportsbetting is like more on need skill than luck because it is almost like trading, if trading we analyze chart, in sportsbetting we analyze both team that play on match. but we can't compared trading and gambling because of 100% loss in gambling wouldn't happen in trading
Those that bet on sports use similar techniques like those that trade, an example is hedging, you can hedge your bets in sports the same way you can hedge your trades to avoid losses or to lock your profits just in case, but unfortunately many of those that trade treat it as a form of gambling and that is why we see so many stories of people losing their money.

Right. Certain gambling types like poker and betting on sports lean more on what you need when you trade. It's not reliant on luck though luck can play a big part in the outcome.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 10:56:31 PM
These two can be considered as almost identical. You have to fight with yourself, fight with your own greed. If you do not keep your "cold head", you will only make you lose more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 05:12:31 PM
Do not compare the trader and gamblers i know and we all knows the difference between of them, same has have risk, but trading is a serous job to earn profits in the clean way, not unlike for the gambling is not the source of earning for is only the game of fears.
Gambling can be a source of income for those that play games that are not only about luck but about skill as well, sports betting is probably the most common way in which professional gamblers can make money, but you are right we cannot compare trading with gambling since in trading you can pick the market conditions in which you will participate while that is impossible with gambling.
true, sportsbetting is like more on need skill than luck because it is almost like trading, if trading we analyze chart, in sportsbetting we analyze both team that play on match. but we can't compared trading and gambling because of 100% loss in gambling wouldn't happen in trading
Those that bet on sports use similar techniques like those that trade, an example is hedging, you can hedge your bets in sports the same way you can hedge your trades to avoid losses or to lock your profits just in case, but unfortunately many of those that trade treat it as a form of gambling and that is why we see so many stories of people losing their money.
Pages:
Jump to: