Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader or Gamblers. - page 10. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 08:14:08 PM
The gamblers in the cryptocurrency environment are those people who look at with trend without predicting the future, the radar are those which look at the numbers in the end and first look at the news to understand how the numbers will be,
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
Do not compare the trader and gamblers i know and we all knows the difference between of them, same has have risk, but trading is a serous job to earn profits in the clean way, not unlike for the gambling is not the source of earning for is only the game of fears.

you are right @ bitterguy28. do not equate trading with gambling. berdangang mengunkan mind and brain about when to buy and when to sell it. but if gambling we only guess, if true guess we get a profit but if one we experience loss. this is a quick way to get rich, but it is inappropriate in the example and applied
Activity: 448
July 26, 2018, 04:33:16 AM
If my principles join the world of cryptocurrency want to find a healthy income and avoid gambling because to our strong belief that doing the trade has included the right step to succeed in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 02:37:02 AM
I don't seem to comprehend what you are trying to drive home here. Are you saying we should not gamble but trade? What constitute gambling and trading? How do we know if we are gambling or trading? Answer to these questions will guide is appropriately. Thanks
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 02:28:17 AM
A trader is someone that follows a laid down trading plan for him or herself and becomes a profitable trader in the long run whereas, a gambler is someone that wants to get rich quick. Its always advisable to follow a trading plan and become a profitable trader in the long run than ambling with your fund as a result of greed
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
July 26, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
Its almost the same. When you trade your gambling but the deffirent is in trading your money is gaining and losing slowly and in gambling all happen with the blink of an eye.
There is too much temptation  in gambling.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 25, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
Do not compare the trader and gamblers i know and we all knows the difference between of them, same has have risk, but trading is a serous job to earn profits in the clean way, not unlike for the gambling is not the source of earning for is only the game of fears.
Thats right dude, some people do have the perception that gambling is just like a trade that has a goal as a job to earn money
and profit but I think gambling is just a game for fun, unlike a trade that I think is a job to make a profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 10:37:52 PM
You are absolutely true. If we can control our emotions on selling, we will sell at atleast some profit rather than a loss. You can decide when to buy and when to sell yourself, of course you need to refer the market analytics on how the coin is performing, but it is better you don't sell when there is continues dip or price fall.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
July 19, 2018, 02:08:29 AM
Some time ago I gamble more often than trading, but now I focus more on trading because I got more profits from trading than playing gambling.
I will go for trading, trading and gambling are same risky but for me it will be better if you will do trading because you can manage your emotion and keep holding when the price of your coin decrease.
Gambling has house edge, you will not win in the long run because you rely on your luck.
While in trading, you have a chance to mature and develop yourself to become a professional trader, that is the big difference, you should know what to focus.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
July 19, 2018, 12:42:50 AM
Some time ago I gamble more often than trading, but now I focus more on trading because I got more profits from trading than playing gambling.
I will go for trading, trading and gambling are same risky but for me it will be better if you will do trading because you can manage your emotion and keep holding when the price of your coin decrease.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
July 19, 2018, 12:21:54 AM
Activity: 137
July 18, 2018, 09:07:09 PM
too much temptation that incites us to gamble
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.

Agreed, be a little less greedy than the other traders
always set an entry and exit point ahead. and discipline
yourself.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 08:40:27 PM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.

I prefer trading more than gambling because in trading you can still gain your profit while gambling will make you broke within just a day and you will not be earning back your money again.
Activity: 83
July 18, 2018, 07:01:06 PM
For some people, trading is like gambling, bought btc and wait for it to show growth or a fall to sell and get moral satisfaction from it. I know such people, they buy crypto currency and then just watch every day on the price change schedule. Thanks to such people, the capitalization of the crypto industry is growing.
I do not think that . The investment in bitcoin is not the same as gambling. This is a financial market and you have to have the mindset of the investor you can win in this market
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 18, 2018, 07:00:40 PM
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
July 18, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.

will both traders and gamblers is best kind of investment,but if i choose which the best in the two of this i rather prefer to become a traders because  in trading  even its risky you can assure that you have a 100% in return of your investment unlike a  gambler there is  no assurance that everything of your capital would return back in you,unleast your lucky person and when you gamble everything in your asset would become triple that make you rich and famous.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
July 18, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

I disagree this is not a philosophical fight where you are fighting yourself, you are competing against every other trader out there, if you buy a coin thinking you can earn money and that the charts indicate that, you must not forget that at the other side of the screen someone is thinking the opposite, he is selling his coins because he thinks the market is going to go down.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 03:15:02 PM
For some people, trading is like gambling, bought btc and wait for it to show growth or a fall to sell and get moral satisfaction from it. I know such people, they buy crypto currency and then just watch every day on the price change schedule. Thanks to such people, the capitalization of the crypto industry is growing.
Activity: 56
July 18, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
The traders in this market are those people who actually invest on the bases of a thorough financial analysis, on the other hand, the gamblers are considered those which consider luck to play a pivotal role the investments they make
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
July 04, 2018, 02:40:54 AM
For me it's gambling. I would say trader but the altcoins that have value today can be worthless tomorrow so meaning to say that we are trading coins that are volatile in the market and could also go to 0 value. It's like we are holding a bomb that could explode anytime and kill all of our investments.
no one altcoin going to be zero except it delist from market and their team development leave their project.price volatility is normal in any market.not only in cryptomarket.
Pages:
Jump to: