Pages:
Author

Topic: Tradesatoshi - BEWARE! Blocking without reasons. - page 2. (Read 4015 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I got trapped in a different way.

During the L1 verification, i filled in a nickname (they were not asking for any (official) document). Then almost a year later, they blocked my account and requested a L2 verification with official documents. No matter how many times I contacted them and requested them to change my name/surname in L1 , they were replying that this is not possible.
So essentially I had to present an official document with my nickname !! After struggling with their support for more than 3 months and receiving outrageous excuses/responses I finally gave up....
I cannot withdraw, trade or perform any action  Sad
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
How to witharw if this scam loked all acounts !

Are not stuped they let all pleople with small balances to withraw and everyoane who have a high amount is loked .

So if you have 100 $ you are free to withraw but if you have 1000 they will scam you .
Activity: 11
good for you... my account is still locked. Have been waiting to be verified for like 14days... nothing. Can't cancle open trades, can't withdraw funds...
Activity: 6
Dear all,
I could withdraw btc from tradesatoshi!
Withdraw faster, probably this opportunity is not open for long!
Activity: 4
How can I access this topic?
I see it now : Francesco ALIBRANDI
8d/8 Hampden Street, Paddington/nsw
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
I cant see that post show as missing !

You can't see the Investigations board because you are still a Newbie. I'm not sure if Jr Members can see it either, but I sent you a merit, so try looking at it again in a few minutes.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5227910

One of the interesting things about the owner, Francesco Alibrandi, is that he was a shareholder of the Cryptopia exchange. As such, his full address is listed here:

https://www.nzlbusiness.com/company/registered/Cryptopia-Limited

Another interesting connection is that the founder and developer of Cryptopia also worked for Trade Satoshi. I wonder if he had anything to do with either or both exchanges shutting down. I wrote all about it in the Investigations thread.
I cant see that post show as missing !
legendary
People need to faind who is this admin an adress or someting to make him a visit !

This camer need to pay for all money hi take from users .

Found it. I posted what is likely to be his home address in an Investigations thread I just created:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5227910

Everyone who lost money and is looking to have a lawyer contact him (Francesco Alibrandi is the name of the exchange owner), feel free to take a look and leave anything that might help bring this guy to justice. I know they still have 8 days before the exchange is officially "closed," but the fact that the site is now in maintenance after refusing to allow customers to withdraw their coins makes things look pretty grim.

Good luck to all.
People need to faind who is this admin an adress or someting to make him a visit !

This camer need to pay for all money hi take from users .
Activity: 213
there is a new thread about tradesatoshi that is about to close next month yet the exchange is asking KYC to the users who wants to withdraw their BTC. you won't be able to withdraw without submitting documents. its really a scam to its fullest, they are about to do the exit scam but were still requiring users to comply KYC.  its worse when you finally submit yet the withdrawal was disabled.

KYC is biggest scam in crypto. Most exchanges use it as a reason to steal.  And with s**t / scam exchanges that use it as a reason to steal user funds it is even more dangerous.

Yes, please give us (a scam exchange) all your most sensitive information, your DOB, Name, Address, Next of kin, secret passwords, social security number, picture of you and your family holding up ID, and your pets's name...and then we say that is not enough...

please provide a bank account, phone number and phone provide ID, please tell us your employer name and address, please tell us how you made your money (due to KYC and money laundering concerns) and don't worry all that information is secure with us ( yeah right- being sold on the black market as we speak).

Decentralised exchanges can't happen soon enough, but sadly are not yet here. Or are there options?

I guess in this case doesn't matter, all users will get scammed now anyhow by Tradesatoshi, but still...if anyone knows..I only know of Waves decentralised exchange.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
there is a new thread about tradesatoshi that is about to close next month yet the exchange is asking KYC to the users who wants to withdraw their BTC. you won't be able to withdraw without submitting documents. its really a scam to its fullest, they are about to do the exit scam but were still requiring users to comply KYC.  its worse when you finally submit yet the withdrawal was disabled.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Tradesatoshi - BEWARE! 2020

looks like another exit scam (Cryptobridge style)

TradeSatoshi is currently in maintenance mode...

Locked accounts..

Say they got hacked..

blocked btc withdraw...

I did warn you all  at the start of the year...   Angry 

lucky I didn't lose much this time..  unlike CB

It seems to be a trend exchanges using kyc to exit scam...
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Why am I not surprised at this?

The warning signs were there for many, many months, for all to see. I simply can't understand how or why people choose to ignore the warnings & use this scam of an exchange after all the info that has been posted about them on this forum & all over the web - it's madness.

I'd really like to say that I feel sorry for all those who have been scammed by them, but in all honesty, I can't. If people choose to ignore the warnings then they only have themselves to blame I'm afraid - the sooner people stop using these centralised exchanges & start using decentralised ones, the sooner we can eradicate these scammers from Crypto space. People need to realise that anything centralised goes against the whole principal & core idea of Crypto & will always, always end badly eventually.

Shill account fratoshi banned on Feb 13th... Trade Satoshi announces closure on Feb 21st... coincidence??!

A very welcome coincidence!
Activity: 213

Ja, they exit scammed users for over 2 years...I wonder how many accounts have been locked due to "suspicious activity" and then simply stolen...
I spent long time trying to keep this thread active to warn people- and twitter (but they just block your account).

Anyhow, now Tradesatoshi are just exit scamming everyone (at least it's not discriminatory).

Decentralized exchanges like Waves is the future. Eliminate all these scamming POS that steal and abuse people with sadly no worries about anything happening. So bad for crypto.

Careful with exchanges, many allow sign ups and then change terms and conditions to say, we can do whatever we want with your account to prevent "suspicious" activity....suspicious being of course, having an account with a balance they want to steal.
legendary
No one will recover money from ther iths only one way to do that.

The woner of tradesasorhi resister in UK this conpany  2-3 yaers ago so his real name is stored ther all we need is to open a charge on police in uk .
I will do it for my money ! Neext weeck i have to go UK to see someoane and then i will try to raport this .

Till then feel free to Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: