Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading - page 5. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
December 02, 2019, 04:21:57 AM
I am new here. So I need some help from veteran traders could you please tell me how could I trade here safely Huh
Crypto market is one of the markets with strong volatility. This is one of the toughest markets and we should prepare ourselves with a solid knowledge before starting to trade. Don't get too greedy in the first days of trading because I've seen someone win 200% of profits in the first few days but got burnt out after 3 days. So the first thing you need to do is control your psychology and not be greedy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 02, 2019, 03:26:21 AM
I am new here. So I need some help from veteran traders could you please tell me how could I trade here safely Huh
Knowledge is power in trading because you can apply what you have learn to overcome problems and to be successful, trading isn't easy and it will never be easy but as long as you have enough knowledge then you can make wise decision for yourself. Apply your knowledge and stick with your main objective. You have to understand the things that you need to consider before making actions to avoid feeling remorse about it. Always do some research and risk what you can afford to lose because you can't always expect that your trading will turn out great, there will be some downfalls. You should also know when to buy, hold and sell because trading is speculative, also be patient and attentive.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 02, 2019, 03:13:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: