Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading altcoin and holding bitcoin which one is more profitable? - page 29. (Read 13579 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 126
In my own opinion both trading altcion and holding bitcion are profitable although trading involves a lot of experience and some times not really meant for everybody despite its profitability potential. I believe holding bitcoin is more risk free to those who are not good in trading altcion or crypto currency in general.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?

It it upto your experience because some are good in trading altcoin and earning nicely and some are very bad in trading. but both are profitable if you are able to control your emotions. Holding bitcoin is always a good investment but in the mean time you can trade in altcoin with that bitcoin and earn some more bitcoins in your investment. but their is always risk of losing also so you should be ready for anything
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: