Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy - page 15. (Read 1928 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 07, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
You should rather say holding Bitcoins is an easy way to earn profits. That’s completely true. You buy Bitcoins when the price is low and then sell them at a higher price. But trading is somewhat riskier. Also remember, don’t go overboard
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 07, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
I do not think so . To invest in a market you have to have experience. If you do not have experience, your investment in just makes you lose money. And for this market, experience and realism are indispensable.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 07:38:41 AM
Yes that is correct.
Before Forex trading is my forte but as I know about crypto currencies I started to lose my enthusiastic will to do it anymore.
Much easier to somehow predict where a token price would go.
There may be some wrong choice but I have more loss in doing it in Forex.
The good part is there are also cheaper tokens which will be easier to manipulate when you have loads of that certain coin.

Cheaper token is easier and its true but it can lead you to get lose too. I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex.
Because forex can make us margin call where our money will lose 100% but in bitcoin we can lose but not till 100%.

I dont think cheaper token is easier to trade in the market because its very low market cap and make the price very easy to pump and sump so we can fall in the trap.
Its easier does not mean that this is easy and if people think that bitcoin trading is easier then of course they will go to bitcoin trading and not stay in forex trading.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
you are right, trading bitcoin more easily than altcoin because bitcoin can be directly exchanged with fiat currency, unlike altcoin which requires you to trade it with btc before you swap it with fiat
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 07, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
Bitcoin is blessing it allow many opportunities to earn money and learn to groom the skills.There is nothing hard and impossible if you learn it and gain knowledge deeply it become easier for you,Bitcoin platform is easy because its acceptance is quick just need patience to achieve profit you want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
Yes trading bitcoin is pretty easy because you just buy them when the price is low and sell them once you are contented with the price which is higher than how much you bought it in. However, bitcoins price right now is pretty low, the question is can you handle bitcoins price which right now is having a hard time recovering? There’s no doubt about the trading part but what is hard is if you can control your emotions when bitcoin keeps on going down.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 07, 2018, 06:34:57 AM
Swing trading has worked for me too.
yes its pretty easy to trade bitcoin but you should learn things about trading for you to say that bitcoin trading is easy, yes i know i would be easy to trade if only you have the knowledge and thoughts about bitcoin trading, but its easy to to do it,

Well btc trading needs guts. It has some aspect of gambling in it especially if you're not prepared to wait out for a long time. The more you trade, whether you profit or lose, makes you get experience that is really important when trading. It should come naturally though once you've been doing it for a long time
Yes, even with your knowledge you need a lot of guts and experience to be able to do well when it comes to trading bitcoin and that is one thing a lot of people always miss most of the time, as they do not have the knowledge and the experience but decided to build up some guts and thought that would do for them.

It is a very complex market but a very interesting one as well and if you know how to trade it, you will always be in profit. Only for the people who are still watching might find trading bitcoin as a complex one. For all others, it a an easy and entertaining way of finding support for their life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 07, 2018, 03:59:02 AM
Trading requires knowledge, patience, and skills. But the most important things is proper timing. I can say that you have good trading experience on Bitcoin versus Forex that’s why you are telling us that it is easier to trade in Bitcoin.

I think the big factor to be considered to trading BTC is your courage to lose whatever you’re holding. Together with your knowledge and skill, if you are brave enough and wise enough. I think you have good future in trading Bitcoins.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:55:59 PM
Now a days many trading platforms are trading at a very fare transaction fee and in every country many trading platforms for crypto are open 24 hours and those who are dealing in these currencies they are getting much profit over this and in this way the trading business can become more better than the past and just holding is also very profitable.

That is one of important thing that crypto markets working 24/7 and 365 days per year and everybody could work here 24/7 but its not nice when you have open positions and need to wake up 2-3 times at night to conroll it.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
April 06, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris
Swing trades is quiet common when the market is way too volatile and rewards would really be decent but the risk involve would really be entirely different when you are a long trader.In between forex trading and crypto i can say that they do have different level of risk yet the volatility would really speak to itself.If you can able to analyze higher highs and lower lows then this kind of trading would really suits you in but we do know that these kind of trading would really requires veteran skills which wont suit out on most traders in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
April 06, 2018, 10:48:49 AM
Swing trading has worked for me too.
yes its pretty easy to trade bitcoin but you should learn things about trading for you to say that bitcoin trading is easy, yes i know i would be easy to trade if only you have the knowledge and thoughts about bitcoin trading, but its easy to to do it,

It will be easy to those people who already know how to do trading, but in the newbie or new in crypto world it is not be easy, trading is risky even in bitcoin or altcoin, that's why we should learn first everything about it before we try.
Yes, but there is no one who cannot learn. I remember when I started trading, and from some of the things that I have studied, I noticed the altcoins are just bending to the movement of bitcoin which made me to decide to trade bitcoin instead and that gave me a lot of idea focusing on one particular coin and making a whole lot from it which I then decided to trade some alts during the past consolidation. As long as you have knowledge and experience, and you understand the market, you will always make a lot.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 06:50:50 AM
Now a days many trading platforms are trading at a very fare transaction fee and in every country many trading platforms for crypto are open 24 hours and those who are dealing in these currencies they are getting much profit over this and in this way the trading business can become more better than the past and just holding is also very profitable.
Activity: 546
April 05, 2018, 06:14:23 AM
Now a days most of the people are doing transactions with in the society and bitcoin is good for all of us like now the bitcoin is traded with in friends and i have traded bitcoin with my two friends and it is pretty easy for me to do this but in the near future the people are believing that bitcoin banks will also started and it will be also a good way to deposit our bitcoin there.
Activity: 178
April 05, 2018, 05:49:18 AM
It is easy for the people who know the in and out of this market. It is easy to inverse in bitcoin if you are inverse in red road if bitcoin.  But when the price is increased to some high value, you will get huge amount dollars in your hand  . Happy trading.
Activity: 20
April 04, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

of course, bitcoin is good for trade. but not anytime the price increase you are join in the good time when the price decrease and it is very good to buy it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
April 04, 2018, 11:45:43 AM
That's nice. Hopefully I could be a successful trader as you are. However I think we should just enjoy it now and probably expect for the worst on the later part. When holding coins, it's not always a win win, of course you will have a downside soon. Everyone experience that and of course you should just come back stronger and don't stop from there.

As much as possible put your money or earnings to good investments outside the world of crypto, so that you won't depend on something that you can experience worst case scenarios. Good luck to you sir and more power.
Activity: 476
April 04, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
even an expert would never say trading is easy. if trading is made simple many say it. so much we have to learn, and that takes a long time. not to mention if we lose our trading.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
April 04, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I just read your latest Tweet, and your chart is speculating BTC to crash to 4k before going up again? I love your tweet posts, no shits, no spams ,just pure technical analysis.

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
Activity: 532
April 04, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
not just you who say that bitcoin trading is easier than forex trading.
however, in every buying and selling transaction there will be advantages and disadvantages but if I look at your experience then you are a great and optimistic person. good luck friends.
for now on i think trading in crypto or forex just as difficult . to many fud in cryptomarket that caused price move very volatile.so risk in both market has same risk.
Activity: 362
April 04, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
On cryptocurrency very easy to trade if you known this markets and know trading at all if you are newbie here i wouldnot reccomend you to trade here because you could loss everything you money .
Pages:
Jump to: