Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy - page 11. (Read 1928 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
July 06, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
Good for you if you gain profit at this current market condition as majority are losing money due to the bitcoin price are still at the bottom. maybe you are will experienced in short trading in forex so when you shift to crypto market it was easy for you to adjust. good luck for your trade and i wish i could learn same strategy of yours.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 10:02:42 AM
In my opinion, I know everyone will go in the Bitcoin trade with ease to trade. Only traders can manage risk and always be patient which will make it possible to generate consistent profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 07:50:00 AM
Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris

Trading is very easy if you will be always earning profit but as soon as you invest on the coin and the prices are decreasing then that is the time you will be losing your patience and might end  up selling your coins at its lowest price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 06, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
I just wonder why OP hasn’t posted anymore in the forum nor onTwitter. Is it because he/she has lost everything when buying in April? Perhaps the statement in the title should be changed in “trading Bitcoin is pretty easy to lose money with”.

LOL maybe he should. And right now he eternalized how much he'd loss this month. Well I hope he sold his bitcoin before the dump as he seems to be a swing trader and not a holder. This topic had caught my eye because it's funny to see someone saying this when we all know that trading cryptos are not a big joke.
Activity: 322
July 06, 2018, 05:31:40 AM
Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
Bitcoin trading is easy with very large liquidity and volume, and you can reduce the risk of trading bitcoin, bitcoin can not affect the price of a bitcoin. bitcoin.

If you invest in altcoin it will be very dangerous and risk will be very high because only bitcoin adjusted slightly will cause the price of altcoin adjust very strong and can break the trend and will decrease sharply.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
If we give proper time and we could understand trading then it is pretty easy and if you do moves with time then you will not suffer from losses every thing is depend upon time management.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:10:49 AM
It is good that you take advantage of this opportunity and make a lot of money. Bitcoin biting is easy if you just want to trade and never care about losses. Trading with bitcoin is more profitable too than in forex.
Activity: 476
July 06, 2018, 05:08:18 AM
You started trading when bull run of BTC that why you said very easy,  but will not easy after January when bearish trend started. Price of crypto  is difficult  to predict and has high volatility,  and trading to make profit consistent  is not easy,  we need always make great management of risk and better trading strategy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 06, 2018, 04:39:16 AM
I just wonder why OP hasn’t posted anymore in the forum nor onTwitter. Is it because he/she has lost everything when buying in April? Perhaps the statement in the title should be changed in “trading Bitcoin is pretty easy to lose money with”.
Activity: 195
July 06, 2018, 04:35:16 AM
I also think that bitcoin trading may be easy. Especially for experienced traders who familiar with different aspects of trading and who using reliable and user-friendly exchanges.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
July 04, 2018, 01:42:42 PM
I've heard that to trade bitcoin is way easier than to trade alternative cryptocurrencies, anyway I would not put my foot into the trading process until I would be confident in what I am about to do.
Trading bitcoin is always in the middle of simple and not simple because when viewed from the real, the price of bitcoin always has a very regular volatility, and that helps us to use the strategy of buying low and selling high effectively and optimally, everything seems to be very easy. But the important thing is that we need to determine the price to buy and sell a reasonable, this is not simple, then we need analysis to recognize the bloody storm, retreat early before we buy at too high prices, depends heavily on the skill and experience
Activity: 239
July 04, 2018, 07:03:53 AM
 I've heard that to trade bitcoin is way easier than to trade alternative cryptocurrencies, anyway I would not put my foot into the trading process until I would be confident in what I am about to do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

This is really important, you invest to something not because someone is saying
BTCitcoin will boom hundreds thousands percent but it is how you value BTCitcoin,
if you think BTCitcoin will rise then go invest!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:07:54 AM
trading in bitcoin will be easy and fun if the market also looks fun and profitable so we will be easy to get profit but we also have to know how to do good and profitable trading
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 04, 2018, 12:13:37 AM
It is not easy and you just got luck my friend. And also you said that you have tried the forex so you already have the experience of controlling your emotions so you did not become greedy and sell it while there's an opportunity.
I think holding is not greedy it is maybe a strategy that can really give us a huge return of profit from our investment we only need to make wait on it before doing a decision, because every decision maybe worst if we are not going to make it seriously. I think the best thing to do on this down market is to hold.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 10:33:24 PM
It is not easy and you just got luck my friend. And also you said that you have tried the forex so you already have the experience of controlling your emotions so you did not become greedy and sell it while there's an opportunity.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 09:00:10 PM
I don't think buying and selling bitcoin is that clean! this market is like a wild river , sometimes very sharp up and downs , yeah relaxing is a superb concept best if you purchased different supply of creating wealth , due to the fact buying and selling in cryptocurrency would not come up with a hard and fast profits.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
July 03, 2018, 08:57:16 PM
Know what, trading bitcoin and other altcoins or even forex are not easy as one, two, three. Congratulations for having doubled your money as swing trader for juat a span of three months. You have a high spirit in trading which i would like to go through the same as i have a hard times in trading bitcoin.
Activity: 305
July 03, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
I guess you are correct that trading with bitcoin is more easier than trading in forex.  Trading with bitcoin is more profitable too than in forex. When you both experience you can compare the difference.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 03, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
If you do still hold up your coin as of these days then you are already on total loss and thats the normal part on investing to bitcoin where volatility wont really be just the same when we are trading up either on forex or stocks where you can able to utilize your move basing on price actions or movements.This wont work on here in crypto, you might be profitable in a short span of time but you can be also a loser too if you have get out on the right time. Trading was never an easy thing but as long you are profitable with your own way then its a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: