Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy - page 22. (Read 1928 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 129
March 21, 2018, 11:19:23 AM
Yeah pretty easy mate it's so much easy you actually could earn well and  easy but so as the chance of bankruptcy I've called it in my own term brokency you'll will not probably get the joke lol. Trading bitcoin is easy if you want to just trade and never care about the loss. Trading is so much easy that you coukd lose your money in an instant in crypto currency if you  aren't prepared enough.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
Its never easy to trade bitcoin, mind you, I've been in bitcoin for years, if you know the market trends  you gonna be bloody hell hehe, because market is unpredictable sometimes bitcoin is down with about 20-30% of his price in one day. or maybe in an hour? or minutes, or sometimes its really a downtrend scenario that everyone is bleeding hell but the good part is bitcoin trend if its bullish its rocket so quick and no limits... But ofcourse trading bitcoin and other crypto coins is really easy than forex because there are no  margins like forex its just same with stock market has buy and sell but you can't gain with short position in bitcoin or crypto world that the difference between trading bitcoin in forex. Good luck to your trade hope you study and research well before you do trading. Have a nice day to you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 21, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
Of course crypto trading is much easier than FOREX trading but as I can see, you're a holder, not a trader cause you just  buy BTC and hold till the price rise but a trader often trade everyday so you're not a trader Smiley)). If you're a real trader, you'll know how hard it is to earn money in trading everyday and you'll know how risk it is when you want to earn money in trading.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 21, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
Last three months were a dilemma to most of the traders since they were holding BTC from quite long and the dip made their portfolio go down. It's good that you made use of this opportunity and made good amount of money but you must know that things won't be the same forever. One thing what I have learnt form crypto is ' Be ready for the worst '.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
Pages:
Jump to: