Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy - page 8. (Read 1928 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 26, 2018, 04:22:34 PM
I am surprised that you say that trading bitcoin is easier than Forex, because in fact, the emerging crypto market does not seem to respond in an observable way to the same technical and fundamental variables as conventional markets.

Rather I want to think that you have been a lucky trader these days, but unfortunately it is proven that relying solely on good luck assuming that the market will behave in the same way over and over again will only lead you to suffer large losses in the long term.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
July 24, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
When you know everything about bitcoin then trading bitcoin will be very much easy for you, as I stated in my earlier posts also you have to be very much precise while trading through bitcoin like you should know when to buy and then when to hold or when to sell your bitcoins then, this is very critical process and when you are able to do this thing very precisely then obviously trading through bitcoin will become very easy for you.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris

You can say that because you came in when the trend tends to go up, look at the market today, do you still think trading is easy, I think you are very lucky when trading with bitcoin because as I said earlier that you enter at the end of 2017 at that time the price rise high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 10:10:23 PM
recently there is an undergoing uncertainty in the whole market, some trades were so easy to me as well but last month I was proven wrong and lost a good amount of my capital, hope the easy days will come back
The cryptocurrency market is growing, so many investors find it easier to invest in this time. But be careful because the market can fluctuate at any time and preparation is always necessary to preserve capital. It is not advisable to be subjective because you can not predict anything.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 09:05:05 PM
"Buy low sell high" easier said than done,
at first I thought trading was easy, but it
requires skill, patience, and discipline.
Activity: 420
July 18, 2018, 08:48:43 PM
Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

Well done for effectively acquiring benefit in crypto exchanging however a few of us discover hard to when to purchase and offer coins it appears you are one of the fortunate crypto dealer who have a flawless signs t when to purchase and pitch good fortunes to your future more exchanges. I trust I can do likewise in the coming days
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 08:27:06 PM
Good job Smiley

also, trading BTCTC is really easy, you can easily
buy and sell BTCTC and it is available in many
exchanges too. the hard part is by buying low and
selling high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:09:10 PM
Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

In my own opinion, trading in the market is not very easy because you always need to look at the market chart in order to view the changes of the prices which is difficult to sustain.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
recently there is an undergoing uncertainty in the whole market, some trades were so easy to me as well but last month I was proven wrong and lost a good amount of my capital, hope the easy days will come back
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 07:37:22 PM
As such, bitcoin trading is quite easy but to get a profit from bitcoin trading is not easy. You have to be very knowledgeable about the market and you can make a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 18, 2018, 07:08:35 PM
Trading bitcoin is much easier than any other cryptocurrencies. This is all because of the increased number of active markets available. Being easy does not mean that it is risk free. It is highly risk involved, even a small prediction makes the user end up losing big. Need to be more observing to make the best through it.
Activity: 392
July 18, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
You can see that in recent days bitcoin prices have risen sharply and at the current time the bitcoin price has reached the resistance level of $ 7200 and is adjusting at $ 7400. I believe that at this point it is difficult to know how bitcoin prices will be able to fluctuate. But you can see that the market is having very good signals and information so bitcoin prices will probably continue to increase.
Activity: 252
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
July 18, 2018, 06:33:56 PM
Good luck to you too, mate. It's easier than Forex, but not that easy. Some new traders might fall into FOMO trap and get rekt.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
July 18, 2018, 07:11:55 AM
Trading bitcoin is easy but once the bitcoi decreased I don't think it will be easy because you will lose some of your money.
But bitcoin is easy to hold because you only wait the price increase before you sell it and to make a profit.
Trading BTC is easy because BTC demand is just as volatile as the market itself but at the same time is risky because you could potentially lose a lot.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
July 18, 2018, 07:10:32 AM
Yes this is quite the same that I have found for myself when I feel myself confident enough to go and try the actual trading process, I get to understand that the principles of training is simple enough to perform those.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
July 17, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

Your doing a short term trading in bitcoin this is a good choice if you have a good capital then its easy for you to earn money by trading. Just be make sure that you have a patience when doing trading and keep calm.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 17, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
Pretty simple for those who know about technology. but quite difficult for some people. I do not think everyone can trade btc easily
Activity: 434
July 17, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
First, congratulations you have been successful and profitable. But in fact I think it's not always that easy, I bought bitcoin at $11k and now I'm losing half
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

Agreed, because bitcoin trading is so easy and profitable than in other currencies (fiat). Because the value of the bitcoin moves is not fixed, which sometimes moves faster than fiat currency, the price is higher than the fiat currency at the present time it will bring in a lot of money and profitable.

Activity: 224
July 17, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
I believe that at this time you should only trade bitcoin, we can all see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly and but in the last few months are showing signs of slowing down, the market is in cycle Long-term downside and bitcoin prices will likely fall back at any time.

I think at this point you should sell 50% of the bitcoin you own to minimize the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: