Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading, campaigns, gambling or mining? - page 18. (Read 21242 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
November 29, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
If you choose to gamble, it is a really very bad decision because most of the people who choose to gamble are losing their money. I hope many people are making money through trading and campaign are the best way to choose the right way to make free money. One thing we have to remember every there is risk involved.
Yes, gambling is a very risky thing for anyone to be involved. But even with that said, I still see some people taking interest in gambling and acting like they can’t live a day without it. I have also seen a lot of them lose money but still continue to play, and I just think to myself if these people are under spells. Well, you can’t tell anyone what to do with their money.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 27, 2018, 03:34:48 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Most of my friends earned a lot from  bounty campaign and I'm hoping I will be earning huge too....

Bounty is indeed give huge amount of money (sometime) if they are lucky enough to choose the right project. But the possibility to earn small amount is higher. You need to ask your friend how they could earn huge from bounties. Hopefully your friends are not those who usually abuse bounties by using multi accounts.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Most of my friends earned a lot from  bounty campaign and I'm hoping I will be earning huge too....
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 27, 2018, 01:15:13 PM
If you choose to gamble, it is a really very bad decision because most of the people who choose to gamble are losing their money. I hope many people are making money through trading and campaign are the best way to choose the right way to make free money. One thing we have to remember every there is risk involved.

Those who gamble know how much money till now they have lost it instead if they invest now in the crypto as market is down they could make multiple returns on their investment and bitcoin in 2019 would reach new highs or atleast would cross 10k and more.

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 27, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
I do not recommend for gambling, it's just waste your time and your money. I personally prefer finding the Bitcoin/Altcoin by following signature campaign in this forum and the results which I get from there I use it for trading.
Definitely, Gambling is not an ideal source of income simply because the probability that you will win is very low. I still prefer joining sinature campaign and do trading, In campaign you just need to work hard and that hard work will be paid off by a good income, while in trading your possible income will depend on the skills that you have and its not that risky compare to gambling. I want to become a miner of bitcoin but as I read the reviews about it, the cost is high so I decided not to mine but to focus more on trading and investing which allows me to earn more in a less capital.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 27, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

I prefer trading and campaigns over the other choices, maybe i would go for mining only if it is about having your own equipment to mine cryptocurrencies but I don't have enough resources and budget for that so far. by the way, I mostly prefer trading because it has a lot of potential to give a satisfying profit you just have to be willing to learn all the things you need before dealing with it and know how to manage your funds and handle your losses.
You're right about trading and joining signature/bounty campaigns to be the best choice but I believe the best to do is to be diversion because trading,campaigns, gambling and mining have there own time which will be favorable for anyone who do it. An example, this current time is definitely not good for crypto traders but ok for investors.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 27, 2018, 06:33:40 AM
I do not recommend for gambling, it's just waste your time and your money.

Gambling is not a waste of time and infact many people do already became rich just because of it  .  you can also use it to past the time or to chill out because there is also a kind of gambling that you play without real money involved .

I personally prefer finding vitcoin/Altcoin by following signature campaign in this forum and the results which I get from there I use it for trading.

Oh really ? Thats cool and i like your style to be honest because you know how to manage your earning verry well .  if you continue doing this , i think you can become a succeful business guy in the future . goodluck ,

In my case  , i only do campaign ( e.g bounty or sig campaign )  because this the only thing that i can do for now due to the reason that im always busy  on some other stuffs .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 05:09:30 PM
i feel like a lot of btc stuff has been gambling, there has been no obvious patterns or paths. the whales just throw the price around to suit themselves and their positions. I feel the ICO space was better but still full of people looking to just make a flip. Im going to dump all my btc and just invest in a really good preico project with big support. I think I've found one, its easier than having to worry everyday
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 26, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

I prefer trading and campaigns over the other choices, maybe i would go for mining only if it is about having your own equipment to mine cryptocurrencies but I don't have enough resources and budget for that so far. by the way, I mostly prefer trading because it has a lot of potential to give a satisfying profit you just have to be willing to learn all the things you need before dealing with it and know how to manage your funds and handle your losses.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
Trading, campaign, mining, gambling four important systems of earning money from online currencies but I choose two first way trading and bounty campaigning.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 23, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
Most gamblers said that their habit of gambling is for the pleasure he will felt, the rest if he got a profit then it was a luck. Agree you can get passive income when making trading as a place to earn money, even though many people say that the red market is the hardest thing to make a profit, but if you are familiar with the situation, you will get profit with the experience you have. But I don't think campaign can be used as a place to get money, unless you become a participant in the long term campaign that is paid with BTC then you can be a source of income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 10:45:21 AM
All of them are the best way to earn crypto but it depends to your resources as doing mining will needs money for your investments and the ROI will takes time due to changes in crypto prices. I'm doing both trading and participating in campaigns as those has lower risk than doing gambling and mining.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 02:19:36 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 22, 2018, 09:29:38 PM
The best option seems to be trading, gambling is not really a way to make money, you can make money with mining but it requires a huge investment in terms of capital and you also need to have experience managing that hardware, bounty campaigns can be profitable but at this moment bounty campaigns are not giving enough profits in my opinion so that only leaves trading as a source of income.
copper member
Activity: 95
November 21, 2018, 01:53:22 AM
All of it can do profit in different ways and different prices. Like for instance signature campaign. You can earn profit from it by posting carrying theyre ICO, it took time before you will receive your token. In gambling and trading profit is instant, but it is very risky. Depend how you want to gain you profit. Your choice.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 02:28:28 AM
One thing I will never try to do is gambling. I’ve never been involved in gambling and I have no plans of getting involved in it even in future. I’d rather work hard for what I need, although I do know that gambling works for some people, but works for A might not work for B. I will prefer trading or signature campaign. If not these two, then I would rather buy the coins I like and Hodl them till the time price will increase and I will make profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
today all crypto prices fall very seriously and I feel the loss of investment in trading, mining and gambling is quite severe, currently only campaigns that make money for free by doing certain tasks that can add crypto assets, are thus not financially disadvantaged
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
November 16, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
Trading, investing and mining are always my top picks but unfortunately, i don't have really the capital to make it possible. That's the reason why i started engaging crypto as a bounty hunter through different campaigns. Thanks goodness to Social Media campaign, i was able to participate 10 social media campaigns from different ICO despite my hectic schedule at work during weekdays.
Activity: 34
November 05, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
Before all of this method is what i do but when the mining getting rough i decided to quit and focus on those 3 methods left, i am happy and satisfied with the result of my income by then one time almost all my profit was lose in gambling im so down in that time and eagerly getting back all my loses i continue to gamble luckily i get and have more profit in gambling but for now i set the limit amount for gambling.
Do you think that gambling is also for making money? I don’t think so, because gambling is the worst thing in the world and it will destroy you besides giving you money. You will earn some money hardly and will lose in gambling in just a few minutes. You should not add gambling in this list. Two are businesses mining and trading and one is neither gambling nor business just a hard work and it is best than all.
Activity: 47
November 01, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

If you know everything about in trading, like in reading the candle stick, margin, etc. well then, it is really much good to do trade in the market than doing bounty, gambling and mining. Because in trading you can earn instantly in a day. This would depend on your tactics of course, especially if your in the platform already.
In my opinion campaigns are good than all other sources of making money, because it is free. You do not need to invest your own money. You can make coins for free. But keep in mind that it is time consuming. You will have to give more time to campaigns, upgrade your rank and try to get some projects. If you find signature campaign you will make huge profits.

bear in mind that not all campaigns are worth your time, recently we see so many bounty campaigns paying in token but once you get nothing because the token is not really valuable. Even worst you may participate in a project which turn to be a scam project, in this case you are not earning any money instead of just helping the project to scam investors. So always be careful!
I will prefer campaigns because you do not need any investment for making money in bounty or signature campaigns. You need to give time as much as you can, upgrade your rank and get in some projects. When you join campaign and find some good projects you will earn coins for free and the good thing is this that you will be mentally relaxed and no tension for losing money.
I would prefer trading and campaigns, because trading is short time investment and you can earn money on daily basis, while campaign needs time but no investment. You can make handsome money without any investment. The price goes up or downs, would not affect you because you have not invested any money. With decreasing price only your profit will reduce little bit. There is no loss for campaigners.
In my opinion trading is the best option in all these. If you have money for investment and have trading experience you can make money on daily basis. If you have no money to buy and trade in bitcoin then you should join bounty campaigns. Here you will earn free coins but after a long time. That’s why I like trading the most. You can start trading from the very first day.
Pages:
Jump to: