Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading, campaigns, gambling or mining? - page 20. (Read 21242 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 02:53:23 PM
In the for mention topics above,  what I believe is good or better out of these four  trading, campaigns,gambling or mining. The most better one is trade and campaigns if you don't have money to trade you still get money in campaign. Going to the rest other for mention gambling or mining I count it as  waste of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
the current cryptocurrency conditions that are most suitable when prices are falling as it is currently trading and being a participant of the campaign because with trading you can get profits by utilizing the slightest price movements to still be able to make a profit, and being a campaign participant is the way to stay have trading capital.
Activity: 162
October 20, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
I have not tried it all, all I tried was trading and campaigning, but in my opinion the best thing is trade, I also want to try mining but in mining it requires sufficient investment and more time, my choices are trading, campaigning and mining if gambling is risky too high and need lots of luck
Activity: 448
October 20, 2018, 01:50:27 PM
Gambling should not be considered as a source of income. Obviously, over long enough, you will lose all the money. Regardless of your strategy.

Trading in the market seems to me to flip a coin. (I have some experience).

The best strategy is to choose projects for long-term investment very carefully. This is also very risky, because of the existing blockchain companies, only a few percent will survive.
But less risky than other options.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

If you know everything about in trading, like in reading the candle stick, margin, etc. well then, it is really much good to do trade in the market than doing bounty, gambling and mining. Because in trading you can earn instantly in a day. This would depend on your tactics of course, especially if your in the platform already.
In my opinion campaigns are good than all other sources of making money, because it is free. You do not need to invest your own money. You can make coins for free. But keep in mind that it is time consuming. You will have to give more time to campaigns, upgrade your rank and try to get some projects. If you find signature campaign you will make huge profits.
I will definitely suggest trading because trading is good for making money in short time. Campaign is also good but it is time consuming and you will have to upgrade your rank and then get some project and then you will be able to make money. It will take more than 2 years. Gambling is not for making money and mining these days is just a waste of time. There is no profit in mining in this price.
In my opinion gambling should not be included in this list because it is not a way of making money. The other three are good for money making. I think that trading is the most favorable source of earning money in less time but needs investment, experience, skills and trading tactics. Smart day traders can even make money from this bearish market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 20, 2018, 07:49:32 AM
Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

If you know everything about in trading, like in reading the candle stick, margin, etc. well then, it is really much good to do trade in the market than doing bounty, gambling and mining. Because in trading you can earn instantly in a day. This would depend on your tactics of course, especially if your in the platform already.
In my opinion campaigns are good than all other sources of making money, because it is free. You do not need to invest your own money. You can make coins for free. But keep in mind that it is time consuming. You will have to give more time to campaigns, upgrade your rank and try to get some projects. If you find signature campaign you will make huge profits.

1. First off, it isn't easy anymore to rank because you need to earn merit according to the next rank.
2. We have a lot of scam icos and so we rarely to see great project unless those that pays bitcoin.
3. No more huge profit.

So go ahead and find a real job. Just do this as a side job.
I will eliminate gambling and mining because in my country mining facilities are about nil and gambling is not for making money. The rest campaigns and trading are the best for making money. If you have trading experience, you can earn big money without waiting and holding for last. Campaigns are also good for making free coins but in long time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
October 20, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
I feel that until now campaigns and trade are the best places to get extra income. fan beside that. gambling is the biggest place to earn double income. but to enter and earn profits from gambling. we must have a lot of experience that can lead us to a high level of gambling control

No matter how great your experience level in gambling, it wont be good to be used as source of incomes (both main and side income). Gambling is still gambling where you need to risk your money. Even if you have high level of gambling control, it wont give you a guarantee of earning.

I am not interested in gambling, it's have a very high risk against our money. I think following the campaign in this
forum is the best way to earn money, after that the results which I get in this forum I running into trading.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 20, 2018, 04:16:28 AM
My favorite is gambling. In fact, I don't think there is much difference between gambling and trading. It is all for profit! And very exciting!
Activity: 76
October 20, 2018, 04:09:38 AM
I believe in my own view it depends on the side you are good at and also you can manage. My own is campaigns I believe with some good projects one gets rewarded for his or her. Less to talk about I could remember some dudes who made good cash from just AirDrops alone and which also came as a permanent job on their side.
In my opinion campaign and trading is best option for working and investment. In trading you can earn money in short time and in campaigns you can earn coins for free but will take long time. In campaign you will be mentally relaxed because you don’t care if the price rises or downs because of no investment. If the price rises you will earn more, if the price downs you will earn less but no lose.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
October 17, 2018, 03:02:25 AM
I feel that until now campaigns and trade are the best places to get extra income. fan beside that. gambling is the biggest place to earn double income. but to enter and earn profits from gambling. we must have a lot of experience that can lead us to a high level of gambling control

No matter how great your experience level in gambling, it wont be good to be used as source of incomes (both main and side income). Gambling is still gambling where you need to risk your money. Even if you have high level of gambling control, it wont give you a guarantee of earning.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 02:31:54 AM
I will choose trading and bounty activities, I am not rich, I came to the market just to make money, and gambling and mining need to consume a lot of money, I can't afford such an investment!
Well mate now mining is not consuming only money but it gives profit as well, because mining is now being done with solar system but if you choose to join trading and investment of money to buy bitcoin you are going well, I think you should join signature campaign too it will give you good information about trading and you will be able to make good profit.

The way you expressed on mining is good but for equipment, we need to spend a lot of money and for maturing coins, it will take some time to make money. If nobody has any clue whether they are going to make money better they need to join free bounties which will help them to make some money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 17, 2018, 02:20:19 AM

bear in mind that not all campaigns are worth your time, recently we see so many bounty campaigns paying in token but once you get nothing because the token is not really valuable. Even worst you may participate in a project which turn to be a scam project, in this case you are not earning any money instead of just helping the project to scam investors. So always be careful!
I will prefer campaigns because you do not need any investment for making money in bounty or signature campaigns. You need to give time as much as you can, upgrade your rank and get in some projects. When you join campaign and find some good projects you will earn coins for free and the good thing is this that you will be mentally relaxed and no tension for losing money.
Activity: 37
October 16, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

I will definitely suggest trading because trading is good for making money in short time. Campaign is also good but it is time consuming and you will have to upgrade your rank and then get some project and then you will be able to make money. It will take more than 2 years. Gambling is not for making money and mining these days is just a waste of time. There is no profit in mining in this price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 14, 2018, 04:39:08 PM
I will choose trading and bounty activities, I am not rich, I came to the market just to make money, and gambling and mining need to consume a lot of money, I can't afford such an investment!
Well mate now mining is not consuming only money but it gives profit as well, because mining is now being done with solar system but if you choose to join trading and investment of money to buy bitcoin you are going well, I think you should join signature campaign too it will give you good information about trading and you will be able to make good profit.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 14, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 14, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

But I don't think that we can earn income from gambling because gambling is not a good way to start to make money. Campaigns are a good start, and we can join without using any money. Trading is also a good start but we need money to deposit, and we need to learn about trading. Mining is for people who own big money because they need to buy the hardware and they should calculate the electricity fee. So it's up to you, which way you want to choose to start in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 57
October 14, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

Trading is the best in all four options for making money. I think you should cut gambling because it is not for making money. Gamblers always lose their money but never win because it is not a business. You should focus on trading the most because it is the easiest way of making money if you have trading experience. If you have no money then join campaigns.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 13, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
I prefer campaign, because the campaign really educates us, and makes us always want to learn again, also the campaign does not express capital, but can earn income.

Lol. How can campaign educate us? Campaign means promoting the project by carrying this signature. If you wanted to be educated here, you can just look around in the forum without any campaigns. However, I believed that its less riskier because there's no capital involved on our part.

Activity: 189
October 13, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
I prefer campaign, because the campaign really educates us, and makes us always want to learn again, also the campaign does not express capital, but can earn income.
Activity: 26
October 13, 2018, 03:14:20 AM
For those who take the first step into the cryptocurrency market. Any tips for making money fast? Join the bounty, but must be based on your advantage. That's better.
Pages:
Jump to: