Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading, campaigns, gambling or mining? - page 2. (Read 21242 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I am not sure about gamling, even though this is a need for luck and courage. I will not try it related to my culture and beliefs. Gambling is a risky and dangerous luck. I am still loyal to the bounty and this is better and requires expertise.

Gambling is the most risky one to bet our earnings. Some people might gamble for entertainment but people who are addictive to gambling will not bother how much they lose the money. So we have to find other sources of income in order to work for bounties and trading.

Gambling is risky but its also verry rewarding . you can double your cryptos/cash in an instant and you can win big if ever you get lucky to hit the jackpots  but this shouldnt be prioritize as our main source of income because there are other less riskier activities that we can do out there to be able to earn   . like what you guys said , i do also recomend bounties or airdrops since both are free and you can also earn good profit compare to faucets or even mining..
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
I would go with trading and campaigns. Gambling requires money and its yes bit risky. Mining has not supported all who mined as the altcoins values were very low and profits could not be seen last year. Hence, go with trading investing minimum $500. Learn to take profits even at the bearish market setting up a little profits.

Now trading will be fail due to the marketplace fall on the bitcoin and altcoins.

May be campaign earnings are really good and this is the only option you can earn without investment on bitcointalk this platform itself. Mining is not a good option because of the no mining hash rate efficiency on the simple mining.
then gambling is also a good option to make money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
I would go with trading and campaigns. Gambling requires money and its yes bit risky. Mining has not supported all who mined as the altcoins values were very low and profits could not be seen last year. Hence, go with trading investing minimum $500. Learn to take profits even at the bearish market setting up a little profits.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I am not sure about gamling, even though this is a need for luck and courage. I will not try it related to my culture and beliefs. Gambling is a risky and dangerous luck. I am still loyal to the bounty and this is better and requires expertise.

Gambling is the most risky one to bet our earnings. Some people might gamble for entertainment but people who are addictive to gambling will not bother how much they lose the money. So we have to find other sources of income in order to work for bounties and trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I prefer to trade and follow the bounty campaign rather than having to gamble and mine, because these 2 things are not my passion  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

i prioritize trading and joining campaigns equally , im not into gambling anymore
and never tried mining.
Investment wise joining campaigns is the best because time and knowledge is all you need. No money involve.
This is also good choice if you are investing at the same time you are earning with bounty campaign because for this you will not have to spend anything or to invest anything it is all about profit and earning, trading is also good it has good profit it only needs to control your greed and to improve your knowledge as much as you can.
Good idea to carry both but I think if I am not having any knowledge about trading I would not consider it comfortable way of earning for myself, so that’s why I consider campaign better than all other sources of earning because it is free you will not have to invest your own money you will get an opportunity to make coins for free, join signature campaigns you will find huge profit.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The higher the profit, the greater the risk. I think the most important thing is that you have to manage capital and greed, you will earn money from this market.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 739
Cashback 15%
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

i prioritize trading and joining campaigns equally , im not into gambling anymore
and never tried mining.
Investment wise joining campaigns is the best because time and knowledge is all you need. No money involve.
This is also good choice if you are investing at the same time you are earning with bounty campaign because for this you will not have to spend anything or to invest anything it is all about profit and earning, trading is also good it has good profit it only needs to control your greed and to improve your knowledge as much as you can.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102

and never tried mining.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Trading is not that easy indeed especially for people that can not wait/patience. Imo campaigns is still good, but the bitcoin one not the bounties.
Bounties now are totally useless, unlike signature paying bitcoin. Last year I had joined 4 bounties projects until now they aren't listed yet on exchange I don't think so if a bounty is still profitable. Gambling and trading are both risk but I believed as what they say the more you risk faces are the most of possible profit you have to earn. So, in this situation, you must know how to manage risk among them all and not let it you down.
I think too bounty is not porfitable.  This is proof that bounty is not good to join because they wasting your time to wait when the coin become trade to fiat or to bitcoin and mostly they did not pay you. Unless to signature campaign you make sure that your reward will get weekly if they have trsuted escrow and good campaign manager.
  Why people are saying such baseless things about market, we know we are in the time where everything is important, bounty is not waste of time but it is good way to increase our knowledge and skills about crypto, it gives us money for free and because of it we are able to generate bitcoin without investing anything.
There are thousands of voices over here and if depends on each individual whether to go with which voice. There are peoples with good side of views as well as bad point of views. Peoples needs to determine their profits themselves and see which activity can make them have profits. Bounties are always a good way to Invest into a upcoming project without actually contributing towards them but the risk always remains constant about having scam over there.

There are chances to have vast profits in trading but even there if you lack in knowledge, can have loss. You always need to think twice before investing your time or money on any such activity to really be safe from the spams and scams.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Trading is not that easy indeed especially for people that can not wait/patience. Imo campaigns is still good, but the bitcoin one not the bounties.
Bounties now are totally useless, unlike signature paying bitcoin. Last year I had joined 4 bounties projects until now they aren't listed yet on exchange I don't think so if a bounty is still profitable. Gambling and trading are both risk but I believed as what they say the more you risk faces are the most of possible profit you have to earn. So, in this situation, you must know how to manage risk among them all and not let it you down.
I think too bounty is not porfitable.  This is proof that bounty is not good to join because they wasting your time to wait when the coin become trade to fiat or to bitcoin and mostly they did not pay you. Unless to signature campaign you make sure that your reward will get weekly if they have trsuted escrow and good campaign manager.
  Why people are saying such baseless things about market, we know we are in the time where everything is important, bounty is not waste of time but it is good way to increase our knowledge and skills about crypto, it gives us money for free and because of it we are able to generate bitcoin without investing anything.
Yeah campaign is not bad or waste of time because it has given us so many benefits of life it has given us new technological base investments which we learn from signature and bounty only, it is good to trade as well because it is profitable we can use investing our money too, mining is good but it consumes allot of electricity.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
If you have the will to leave your job and make yourself financial stable with the cryptos itself then seriously you need to concentrate on each such factor where you could earn any amount. Trading, joining bounties to get some tokens, gambling to try your luck with and mining to check your technical hardwares and knowledge is always better to be consistently carry together so that we can start having profits from each of these fields. Depending on any one of them might give you profits but slowly and you can carry any one of them along with your centralized job so that you can have your mainstream income from there.
You are right crypto currency has so many chances for us it is not only investing but there are so many other opportunities we can use to get out of financial problems. if you have money you should invest it and if you have patience to store it then it is good if you have no money you can use bounty and signature campaign for free earning.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
If you have the will to leave your job and make yourself financial stable with the cryptos itself then seriously you need to concentrate on each such factor where you could earn any amount. Trading, joining bounties to get some tokens, gambling to try your luck with and mining to check your technical hardwares and knowledge is always better to be consistently carry together so that we can start having profits from each of these fields. Depending on any one of them might give you profits but slowly and you can carry any one of them along with your centralized job so that you can have your mainstream income from there.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
I am into trading and campaigns. Do not have experience in mining but have just tried playing gambling. I would advice to go with trading and campaigns. Trading is a good platform. Learn, analyze the market, choose your coins with best volumes, teams and products. Try with minimum $100 choosing the right coin.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Have never been a fan of gambling right from time, maybe due to the fact that am always at the losing side, likewise in trading have never had profit before. So for me I am okay with mining and campaigns, mining is one of the easiest way to earn crypto coin, the only requirement is to have a standard device with enough memory space and RAM. While campaigns involves me using my free time to advertise Crypto projects and earn at the end of such campaigns.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bounties now are totally useless, unlike signature paying bitcoin.
Depending on the bounty, translating work does usually gain as much as signatures. Its harder to find them with a btc compensation.
Bounty for me is the best because it helps us to get free income when we are not investing anything, when I get in crypto currency I fist have selected to join bounty campaigns and signature campaign but trust me it helped me to have maximum profit, it polished my trading and investing skills as well so I suggest every new user to join bounty campaign.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
Bounties now are totally useless, unlike signature paying bitcoin.
Depending on the bounty, translating work does usually gain as much as signatures. Its harder to find them with a btc compensation.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Crypto stuffs is just my partime jobs. Still doing my personal job. We cannot rely on crypto jobs especially campaigns,Camapigns they pay less  now and some of them even scam project which is so disappointed.
Pages:
Jump to: