Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading, campaigns, gambling or mining? - page 4. (Read 21242 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I will choose campaign. No money will be required to campaign and there is no risk. I earn good money by bounty. On the other hand, trading and gambling both are risky and capital required.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Trading and campaigns is the best. We know that trading is the best way to earn huge amount of money. Anyone cannot earn huge amount of money without trading.But there are risks in trading. So , you should careful about your trading ,otherwise you can't earn money. You can also earn money to signature campaign .

You cannot compare that two, because campaign does not have any risk, and does not require any capital to start. after all you can use both for your benefit, you can compare trading with binary, with bankroll investment, ico investment, minning or something like that. and for me trading is the best
  All things you have mentioned for joining campaigns is true and I like it because for this you will not have to invest anything but you will get your salary as forum pays, means joining signature campaigns is full time free earning, at the same time trading is beneficial to earn money but it needs highly acknowledgment and information along with trading skills.  
Yes agree, IF without knowledge and information it means we just throw our money into the market without getting profit so it's like gambling, not trading anymore.
If only want to get free money, I would recommend just joining the campaign.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Trading and campaigns is the best. We know that trading is the best way to earn huge amount of money. Anyone cannot earn huge amount of money without trading.But there are risks in trading. So , you should careful about your trading ,otherwise you can't earn money. You can also earn money to signature campaign .

You cannot compare that two, because campaign does not have any risk, and does not require any capital to start. after all you can use both for your benefit, you can compare trading with binary, with bankroll investment, ico investment, minning or something like that. and for me trading is the best
  All things you have mentioned for joining campaigns is true and I like it because for this you will not have to invest anything but you will get your salary as forum pays, means joining signature campaigns is full time free earning, at the same time trading is beneficial to earn money but it needs highly acknowledgment and information along with trading skills.  
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

It may not require starting capital but it requires time.  Time is the most valuable thing we have and you can't buy more of it.  You can spend your time more wisely and make a lot more money if you have good ideas and a business sense.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I've been trading for almost a year and all of the funds came from the payment of bounties that I participated last year. I prefer trading and campaign because this is what I used to. Gambling is high-risk and I don't have the proper skills and mindset as gambler. Mining need significant fund to buy the needed technology and it is also consumes a lot of electricity.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
By the present moment mining isn't that profiting, large scale mining firms get good earning. This requires a very big capital which isn't affordable with every user. Trading is good to earn unlike the market, but for the same user needs good knowledge to analyze and make buying and selling decisions. Gambling is good entertainment on which users spend their living funds and suffer while very few succeeds. Campaigns were good, but the same requires knowledge to discuss and need to be up-to-date.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Mining is costly nowadays.Gambling totally depends on your luck. campaigns don’t have future.you can earn few bucks from campaign.But if you have proper knowledge in trading you can earn good amount of money.I prefer trading:)
Yes mining is no longer profitable at this time. I think gambling is not only about luck but also about strategy, if we can make a strategy for each bet, we will understand which side (under/over) will give us profit/opportunity.
Campaign hmmm this is depends on how we can choose the best campaign that can give you valuable rewards, I will choose payment using bitcoin rather than using tokens.
Trading is the only best way BUT if you are not a pro trader, you just throw your money into other traders. trading is almost like gambling. the difference is gambling can lose until Zero and if it trades, you won't lose until zero at least you still have a balance in your wallet not really zero balance lol
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

Bitcoin is so volatile. Bitcoin is not easy ,earning from it needs proper  knowledge.
but we humans can adapt you just have to adapt to bitcoin as a whole and its a matter of choice where you will be comfortable
as for me i prefer doing campaigns and trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
signature campaign is still the best way to earn bitcoins and altcoins because you only need an account to do your job to get the coins and posting, of course not spammy post. the second is trading, trading using your cryptocurrency on the crypto market and get profit from it. these 2 is the best one for me.
Trading is good because there is huge amount of profit in it but we will have to be so active and keep learning about trading, we can join bounty because it is at low price and we will not have to invest anything in it we can earn free money with it, so I like all the ways of earning in crypto currency, but it actually depends on the user only.

Trading is from all mentioned most profitable true, also need to be active almost 24/7 all the time. This may be little to much for some but trading requires to be active and to follow news signs and market all the time. But with good pick you can gain even more then 100x time invested money.
  For me all kind of statements are good like we can buy some coin at low price then we will have to save all our coin for long term, trading is beneficial if you have good knowledge and information, you can join bounty campaign so we will be able to get free money without any investment, for me campaigns and trading are profit resources.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Mining is costly nowadays.Gambling totally depends on your luck. campaigns don’t have future.you can earn few bucks from campaign.But if you have proper knowledge in trading you can earn good amount of money.I prefer trading:)
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
signature campaign is still the best way to earn bitcoins and altcoins because you only need an account to do your job to get the coins and posting, of course not spammy post. the second is trading, trading using your cryptocurrency on the crypto market and get profit from it. these 2 is the best one for me.
Trading is good because there is huge amount of profit in it but we will have to be so active and keep learning about trading, we can join bounty because it is at low price and we will not have to invest anything in it we can earn free money with it, so I like all the ways of earning in crypto currency, but it actually depends on the user only.

Trading is from all mentioned most profitable true, also need to be active almost 24/7 all the time. This may be little to much for some but trading requires to be active and to follow news signs and market all the time. But with good pick you can gain even more then 100x time invested money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Campaigns have been my best option as the risk involved is very low. I am quite lucky because a made a fortune from the campaigns some time back since then bounty campaigns have been what I do most.
Campaign really be the best options for us, but we can use the results we get from campaign for trading.
Trading was also one of the right ways to make more money we will get. But trading requires us to give more time to obtain an efficient result.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
I personally really don't like gambling because there are a lot of system scams in it, especially gambling online,
I prefer trading and following the bounty campaign,
however we can do trading by simply holding a hold, provided we buy at the lowest point,
and bounty because they don't have a big risk.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Campaigns have been my best option as the risk involved is very low. I am quite lucky because a made a fortune from the campaigns some time back since then bounty campaigns have been what I do most.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
I think it depends on the person who is interested, but in my opinion gambling is not income that can be used for livelihood because gambling is a game with luck, usually gambling players will set aside their coins to play gambling from other income such as campaigns, trade and mining.
Getting income from the campaign is good but not large and takes a long time to get a lot of coins, in my opinion from mining or trading that will earn a lot of money in a short time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Activity: 1008
Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

My option would be trading and bounty campaigns. I think it is very risky if you adopt crypto as your full time job. Wise person would earn from crypto and will invest in some off line business which have sustainability. You may have seen may millionaire due this cryto, that were those people who bought BTC or any other currency in 2015 to 2017 or even earlier.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
If you tend to speculate and a risk taker, then consider gambling. The trading is more lesser that what it describes from gambling.
But campaign and mining, is more like an investment in time. So better know the difference between this activities. The higher the risk and the higher the return. Smart and luck plays a vital role on getting the favorable earnings.
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: