Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ? - page 12. (Read 7261 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I wanted to say bounty, but after reading your rating, I dismissed the suggestion. If your Bitcoin hasn’t sold yet, then I suggest you take it for long term due to the price of bitcoin will rise sooner or later. The important thing is ICO project I highly recommend do not invest, especially like you as a newbie.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
for now the best to be able to get a lot of profits seems like you can trade, become an ico participant and become a participant of the bounty campaign, take advantage of the opportunity to be able to increase your trading capital.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
In connection with the unstable situation in the market of crypto currency, in my opinion at the moment it is best to participate in bounty companies so that you do not make investments, that is, you have nothing to lose when the market falls, but there is another position for example, you can invest in a promising a token, which, along with the rest, has now fallen and further.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Although I feel sympathy for your loss, Bitcoin doesn't seem to have reached $17,000, and I don't think I should use a loan to buy cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 25
Sticking to well known campaign manager and not newbies campaign manager be extremely caution this will be a guideline on your hunt for bounty mentor Teddy have said it all mate. Am so moved with his break down.
Activity: 98
Trading is one of the best in the choices if you are a busy man you can just  trade some tokens or coins just hold them and sell them in the right timing but if you are having some enough time you can be a ICO hunter too as well as bounty hunter for another income that is the best action you can do.
I would not say that the trade is the most profitable in the crypt.The traders are not losing money their units,the majority of traders go into the HOLD,thereby losing their money .So do what you know and you will profit.
Activity: 98
Do what you can.Of course we must not forget to look at the possibilities, if you have a small capital then the ico and bounty is for you(if you approach wisely you will make money !)
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
for novices. the transaction is not for u. it requires a wealth of skills. ICO also has risks, it requires a lot of encryption knowledge and the latest market information. i think you should join the bounty event.  u only need to be patient and patient, and you will get a good return.
Joining bounties also most risky because you will end up with having nothing since many of the ICO's were scam or not able to reach its cap values,it cost us lot of time it is also most valuable.So he need to gain basic knowledge about the crypto currencies before involving in any kind of investments related to crypto then he may start trading as well as bounty hunting for better earnings.

True, many bounties now are just useless unlike when you're doing bounties last year, many ICOs token when entering the market the price fall so hard due many dumpers from airdrop which will make your token worthless. I'm highly recommended trading if OP has enough skill to do it and I see he already lost half of his investment, so it's better to hold your bitcoin till the price higher when you're buy.
Activity: 85
I prefer the bounty task, because I am not rich, I am not willing to take too much investment risk, most of the time, I am more willing to make money safely!
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
for novices. the transaction is not for u. it requires a wealth of skills. ICO also has risks, it requires a lot of encryption knowledge and the latest market information. i think you should join the bounty event.  u only need to be patient and patient, and you will get a good return.
Joining bounties also most risky because you will end up with having nothing since many of the ICO's were scam or not able to reach its cap values,it cost us lot of time it is also most valuable.So he need to gain basic knowledge about the crypto currencies before involving in any kind of investments related to crypto then he may start trading as well as bounty hunting for better earnings.
Activity: 154
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
From page three till the last page of reply posts some are redundant, i do not agree with some of the replies here. My point is why do they do trading/ICO/LENDING/BOUNTY,  if they have the capability to invest and wait until the price rollback and then become stable.  Why putting all risk in trading if anybody can take control and be patiently waiting. 
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
for now it is better for you to trade, ico and bounty campaigns, do not let you do lending because in my opinion it is very risky and when you lose then you experience a lot of losses so do trading and trading and investing in ico and become a participant from the bounty campaign that can avoid the risk.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
If I were you I will focus on trading because its one of the most fastest way to earn huge money from crypto you have to study and observe the market wisely and then go for it slowly at first but for sure income if you want to trade even when you're sleeping then buy bots that will trade for you day and night 24 hours.
Not totally fast because profitability and time frame would vary if you are experience and knowledgeable with it which this thing cant really be attained over time and should be practiced for how many trials and errors before you do able to gain such knowledge. I cant agree that indeed trading is the best one among the choices not only the chance for you to make good money but also you can able to sustain yourself for long term aspect or even a lifetime if you do know how to utilize it.
Activity: 95
I think that you should try to trade. I think that bounties will not be useful for project creators. Now there are more and more services to promote projects. For example for reddit - upvotes.io. And there are services that make complex promotion.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Trading is one of the best in the choices if you are a busy man you can just  trade some tokens or coins just hold them and sell them in the right timing but if you are having some enough time you can be a ICO hunter too as well as bounty hunter for another income that is the best action you can do.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
If I were you I will focus on trading because its one of the most fastest way to earn huge money from crypto you have to study and observe the market wisely and then go for it slowly at first but for sure income if you want to trade even when you're sleeping then buy bots that will trade for you day and night 24 hours.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

Well, that is why cryptocurrencies are so risky, you need to take that risk in order to have profit especially in bounty campaigns. It is true that we can't determine if that campaign is a scam or not but we need to take it. In order to lessen that risk, of course, we need to make some analysis, we need to study before make any actions.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
You should start airdrop vs bounty. Then ICO, Hold. You must try your best
I didnt have much cash when i wanted to invest. Then i found out about bounty and it helped me alot, though some campaigns have not still paid. Everything is a risk and i got paid for some campaigns which i used to run some good icos with low minimum investment. And yes am still Holding after i took out my initial invesment
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
For me, bounty is the best on those four options above. Why?,simply because you don't need a capital or a money to spend off. So it means that you don't have anything to lose except your effort and time. Well, even if you are trap in a scam bounty campaign or encounter a fraud one, you still lose your time but your knowledge is still continue to grow by joining different kind of project. Just adding a good sense as a bounty hunter!
That’s true, bounty is the best option and just because he’s a newbie I don’t think he should try to go for those other ones especially lending and gambling. He can go for trading, that also shouldn’t be right now cause you have to go through some series of training to know how trading works. It is not easy as most people sees it. Just like when I was starting I always thought that crypto trading was going to be an easy thing,but it wasn’t and I failed many times and I had to go back and learn it and that took me sometime. Well, it’s all about patience.

Don’t even try to lend with bitcoin, many people don’t know anything about how it works and I don’t think you might be able to get those money back. If you’re going to start lending bitcoin just bear in mind that you are already just giving out free money to people and mostly scammers who will never pay you back. If anyone needs money let them go to banks and get loans for themselves. You can do other things that you have mentioned but don’t even try to go for lending.
Pages:
Jump to: