Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ? - page 11. (Read 7261 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
for now it seems like I prefer to be a participant from IO and a bounty campaign for trading I have been trading for a long time and always use the price when I fall like this to be able to buy as much as I can, so when a moment like this I can only do these three activities to find some money.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
Getting engaged in Trading, ICO and bounty are good ways to generating income. But lending, I will never do that again, got burnt many times.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
sticking with someone who knows well about the crypto currencies is a good thing.
Activity: 28
You won’t lose anything if you give a proper perspective to it.
Activity: 76
If you are lending money then there is a possibility that you might get some good profit.
Activity: 70
Trading and lending will help you to grow money and it will be nice.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
it seems like I prefer to trade and become a participant of the bounty campaign because that way I can get very much profit and can grow the assets that I have.
Activity: 350
for now it seems like the safest and most convenient and can get a lot of profits you can become a participant from the bounty campaign and trade tokens in crowded exchange places like binance. if you have the courage to become a participant at ico then you can become a participant from ico.
Join these projects to be careful. And if determined we can play before the ico project starts. And the next balance of financing to join. Quick return of capital to maintain further, not too greedy need to stop. Will definitely win the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I have earned the most from;

ICO
Bounty

If you know how to analyse ICO's then you are pretty safe actually. I have written my guide and checklist. Feel free to check it out.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37046725
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
for now it seems like the safest and most convenient and can get a lot of profits you can become a participant from the bounty campaign and trade tokens in crowded exchange places like binance. if you have the courage to become a participant at ico then you can become a participant from ico.
Activity: 98
 If your Bitcoin hasn’t sold yet, i think you should hold  it for long term until the price of bitcoin recover or higher. ICO  I think you shouldn't invest.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I like all four because they can earn money but I think you should learn and follow the level as follows:
1) Trading - have capital to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoins
2) Lending - Available types of coin and loans
3) ICO - buy coin before pre-sale
4) Bounty - find the campaign and hunt for bonuses
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
for now I prefer to be a participant from the bounty campaign because at this time I don't have much capital to trade or to become an investor at IO so it makes me have to work hard.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
There are several ways to earn in crypto and this depends on your capabalities and what's best suits you to perform it well.

If you dont have capital to start with you can try participating in bounties particularly their social media campaigns since you're still newbie and unable to join in sig campaign. For me bounties is one of the effective way to earn coins and that's how I grow my capital to invest in different coins when I was just starting.

On the other hand trading is also profitable but requires time, knowledge to be able to do it right and good capital.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
I like bounty and ICO more, it has many campaigns and bonuses. Lending as a multi level game has no obvious basis. Trading needs more knowledge and capital.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I prefer to be a participant from ico and trade and become a participant of the bounty campaign because I can get a lot of benefits by following these 3 activities.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
First of all, I don't recommend that you invest in cryptocurrencies through loans. If you need money, then I suggest you make a profit by completing a lot of rewards and use these rewards to invest in other projects to make a profit!
I think loan mone is the right way if you want to get capital in short time but you also have to pay attention to the interest. don't borrow from moneylenders with exorbitant interest will certainly make you bankrupt. I've borrowed money for investment and if you're sure you can make a profit and pay interest, why not?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
First of all, I don't recommend that you invest in cryptocurrencies through loans. If you need money, then I suggest you make a profit by completing a lot of rewards and use these rewards to invest in other projects to make a profit!

Op here thinks to earn from loans, he to make loans to others and collect interest with that. There is such section on this forum, some exchanges offer that option. He is just one more example how newcomers wish to find a shortcut to wealth, but he doesn`t know from where to start. In crypto it`s easy to combine multiple jobs, he can do everything only if he is capable, if he have enough capacity for multitasking. I always suggest easy path, that`s starting from beginning, learning about basics before you get into the real fire. I started from faucets, it`s not a shame, but I learned a lot since that days, he should start from there to because his ranks is to low to participate in any campaign here, today all campaigns are from member rank to up.
Activity: 89
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

I think this market is very volatile and with a lot of uncertainty. so this platform shouldn't be the primary income source or money-making source. I believe that Bitcoin and blockchain system will flourish more and more in the future but it will require some special terms and conditions. If Bitcoin will be enlisted in the ETF then this platform will be amazing for trading and investment for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: