Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ? - page 19. (Read 7261 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

First, if you decide to invest your funds into Cryptocurrency, you should to join with cryptocurrency group (like Telegram or WA) to help you. And you should to know, if you choose cryptocurrency, you should to be patient. Because cryptocurrency not short-term investments. I suggest you to check price BTC on last year or click here. Are you saw it?? Bitcoin not growing soon, it takes a lot of time for growing like now, so Be Patient bro you will find golden time at least one year Smiley Smiley Keep spirit
Secondly, for bounty, very difficult to judge this bounty scam or not.. But if you have more time, you can visit on website this project and read whitepaper too. It will give you a picture of whether this project scam or not. And dont forget to monitoring social media too, this will give you a picture whether this project real or fake.
Thirdly, You must know SCAM it not about FAKE PROJECT, But FAIL PROJECT can be categorized SCAM. Example Project: Like Luven Diagnostics , this project is real brother but their fail to reach SOFTCAP during ICO so this project can categorized SCAM or MYRIADS.IO, this project really SCAM and FAKE you can visit ANN thread about it and why this project really SCAM

So, i suggest you, always read anything about the project before you join it, be it bounty or ICO (investment) or trading.. I just gave a suggestion  Grin Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Personally I would choose investing on ICO`s as they can bring high ROI within a short time if you are able to make a good research and find a good project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
If you have a good capital, why not try trading? trading is one of the easiest ways to make money with our own capital. You can easily x2 your balance if you have good skills in trading. However, if you do not willing to learn more about this job, you are definitely not suitable for it. There are many lessons on youtube and around the internet which can help you a lot about trading.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
With cryptocurrency it is clear that, one should not limit himself to one of the opportunity available to make an earning. It is a must to use the different opportunities available. Considering the fact I suggest each and everything a good pick to make an earning until the user himself is knowledged and has the eagerness to be a part of the network.
In my opinion the best way to make money in short time is to trade in bitcoin and Altcoin because if you want to invest in crypt and hold them, you will to wait for long time to make some money. ICO will not give you profit easily. Better to get experience about trading and start it from today to make money from your investment. It is easy than anything else.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
With the factors outlined, I believe you are an experienced person with ico and crypto investment. You have the knowledge, diagnosis and argument to win with ico. I think you should continue to invest or reinvest sources of profit from ico into a few quality altcoin like ETH, XRP
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
Dear friend,
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.

Confuse? Well, why don't try it all they are all worth trying because they are all have a profit. Well, it might be bigger for the other one and smaller profit than the other but the thing is that you are earning, and it will be saved once you saved it, it will be definitely a profit. So, just try exploring them all, they aren't design aren't they? Just make sure you have the effort while doing your job because you are the one who would get the benefit of it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
I also have a couple of accounts from the end of 2017. Currently I'm focusing on the bounty to recover the account
Bounty actually helps but I always classify bounty as more of a long term thing which helps you in holding most of those coins. Trading on the other hand requires a lot of attention and knowledge which also apply to ICO as well. Lending is a whole lot risky and would not even be a service I will personally want to render. However, as long as you know you are getting collateral and have a vast knowledge about the industry, then there is no problem.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
You are not the one, there are some who have lost their money too. I started trading when the price of bitcoin is around 14000$. Now I lost all of that money and now trading with new capital. Doing smoothly now

If you are profiting in any ICO you invest then you need to put more money into it. I assume you are doing some research because you are winning in every ICO you invest.

I think lending here is not good anymore since there are many lenders already and more trustworthy that you are today.

You can join in some campaigns like social media, content creation, telegram and translation. Nobody will accept you in signature campaign with your current rank.

Just be Patient, continue learning and exploring. It will help you in your journey Smiley
Cryptocurrency is business and profit and loss are the parts of business. You should not be panic and wait for good times to come. May it take long but you know that cryptocurrency investment is for long time. No doubt you will recover your deficits in the future but till that you will have to trade affectively and never lose faith in bitcoin.

Fair enough rise and fall is part of life and lose, profit is part of investment, we should not lose hope at fist miner lose or we should not be greedy at first huge profit, situation changes all the time, someday it will be high and someday it will be low, so I think you should buy some bitcoin at fallen price and then hold it with patience for long term that’s called investment which is highly profitable and safe way of earnings.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Dear friend,

Hi, you should give a quick look to airdrops such : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37960722

Hey there are many airdrops has been opened up here and there dude. Please review about the team and project credibility and then share your personal information to get the airdrop tokens bro.
If you simply share your KYC details that is not at all actually worth for your work mate.
I always take bounty and trading as the option to make the money out from here.
Activity: 31
Dear friend,

Hi, you should give a quick look to airdrops such : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37960722
Activity: 488
Merit: 10
You are not the one, there are some who have lost their money too. I started trading when the price of bitcoin is around 14000$. Now I lost all of that money and now trading with new capital. Doing smoothly now

If you are profiting in any ICO you invest then you need to put more money into it. I assume you are doing some research because you are winning in every ICO you invest.

I think lending here is not good anymore since there are many lenders already and more trustworthy that you are today.

You can join in some campaigns like social media, content creation, telegram and translation. Nobody will accept you in signature campaign with your current rank.

Just be Patient, continue learning and exploring. It will help you in your journey Smiley
Cryptocurrency is business and profit and loss are the parts of business. You should not be panic and wait for good times to come. May it take long but you know that cryptocurrency investment is for long time. No doubt you will recover your deficits in the future but till that you will have to trade affectively and never lose faith in bitcoin.
Activity: 153
I will invest according to my economic situation!
In the downturn of the market, I will choose to use my bounty for my cryptocurrency!
I will trade when the market is active!
Activity: 31
That was to sell what you need money. It is best to start off starting capital in the bounty and then invest or trade
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Dear friend,

sorry to hear that , i cannot imagine how your feeling right now. it must be painful to get in the wrong / unfortunate time , $17,000 in price last year was a bubble , it was overpriced and you did not go for a cutloss.

do all of them at once to make your recovery time faster, try your own lending service with a careful way , do make some research from a well known lender around here , invest some on a low priced coin but has a high potential to grow even skyrocketing more than 100times! oh how much did you have lost by the way? may we know?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
Make that profit-maker of yours in an order and you might end up earning from all of it at the same time

Bounty -> Trade -> Invest in different coins/ICO with bits of amount for partial investment -> When you know you're already stable and in the state of surplus, consider a lending service now. 

I don't advice for you to invest your credited coins from loans, because you might end up not getting any of those in long-term. It is a blind risk, try to avoid doing it. Be the lending service instead. You can trade it, but you should trade/circulate that coin with a good coin though.
Activity: 207
Dear friend,
Lending I think have not join anyone.
I think you've got the right direction for investing and learning the types in cryptocurrency. That is a blessing. Because, in the world cryptocurrency can provide many types of diversification and flexibility so that you can combine them and make a profit. The majority of people here advise you on bounty. But to me, it's a combination of bounty + investment or bounty + ICO. It just gives you more energy, comfort and understanding. Meanwhile, investing will bring you the opportunity to become rich and change your future.
Activity: 104
Dear friend,

Participation in the bounty is really good advice. this is the safest way to generate crypto currency. the risk is minimal. the profit opportunity is high. but you need patience and the presence of interest))
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Dear friend,

You can do trading, ICO and bounty at the same time. Just try to look if what suits you best. You have lots of extra time you can do more than that to earn more. For me I do bounties only in my extra time. It is good way to earn extra income and surely profitable but only takes a long time because you wait when the bounty ends and pays.
In my opinion, it gets very much difficult for you to manage this much of the things and that too all alone. It is better for you to choose any one option amongst all of them and then put your best efforts to make some effective earning. other than that, you must make the decision by keeping all the things in your mind so that you may not suffer any kind of loss and get exactly what you want to have.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
the best option you can choose is the thing you prepare most in terms of capital and time and also how much your knowledge
I think trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty are all good options, all have their own risk

If you have some knowledge and money then trading could be a full time job and you can be self employed as daily you can earn money by trading the different crypto currencies.  Also investing is another good option as you can be a long term investor and can get the bets of the returns.
Activity: 140
the best option you can choose is the thing you prepare most in terms of capital and time and also how much your knowledge
I think trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty are all good options, all have their own risk
Pages:
Jump to: