Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ? - page 6. (Read 7261 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
It is depending on financial purpose. If you have enough money, then you can go for trading but you should remember that you have much experience on trading. You can invest on good ico also. If you have not money, you can do bounty freely for making some money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

Some people don’t know how to trade and they don’t even know what to do and when to do it, neither do they have plans for executing their trades. If you have plans you will be able to know what you need and what you can’t afford to lose.

And at that the price is dropping to the rate at which you can’t afford the loss anymore, all you have to do is to simply quit and withdraw your money and wait for another time to start your investment again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
of all these activities can provide a lot of benefits if you can choose the right and the best, for now entering the world of commerce, ico and bounty campaigns because actually you can do all the activities you mention and each of them has a risk, only from you who dare to face risks or not
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Dear friend,
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.

Well according to your rank trading and Ico the least you can do to earn here, if you have at least enough money for investing altcoins you can do trading while studying the basic about in trading, then you can also become a part of the investors in the ico project just make sure you know how to choose a good ico so that you won't become a victim in the ico which is scam in the end.
It is up to you, what is your favorite investment option because if people suggest you something and you do not want to invest or spend time in that particular field then you will be unhappy and may disappointed from cryptocurrency. If you have no money then you should join bounty campaigns. You can make money without any investment. If you have money then you should invest in ICO.
Activity: 92
I think Lending is dead in 2018, there is no project attracting everyone like bitconnect. Bounty is the safest option, but it depends on your luck anyway.
Activity: 56
Choose youself which you need to do greatest therefore evryone may recommend ICO because he(she) is actually great buyer however, you for instance no or even somebody is actually great resources seeker or even somthing otherwise you have to select the right path.
Yes first of all you should choose by yourself the best way who can easily give you best earning and then you can start a best ICO because if you haven't complete knowledge then you cannot earn money so that's why trading and bounty will best in this time and after some months you will get more knowledge about bitcoin and then ICO will become more easy for you.
Its risky but gives a lot of benefits if you never panic sell.If you want to earn smart just join any campaigns.You can earn with mining but its also a risky task since its cost much expensive and it will eat your electricity plus it can be burn at any time.
That's the bitcoin called long term invest.About lending yes you can lend money from banks but it can involve you with risk .
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Dear friend,

when we do business, start with small things and small capital, because what we need is the experience and business patterns we learn
and after we really understand the business pattern we are working on, we will easily manage it
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Dear friend,

I haven’t tried lending for years now, I just don’t know if that will be a good choice to go for this time around. So I will advise you to leave it and go for something else maybe trading. If you don’t know how to trade you can study it cause it’s really one of the best ways you can earn big through cryptocurrency, you don’t need to be relying on Hodl. ICO can also be a good choice although lots of them are just turning to scam these days, and there are many of them to the extent you can hardly tell which one is good these days.
You lost half of money because of the huge dip in the price. it is not because of your wrong decision, but because of the market manipulation. This would never happen again as I know the trend of the market. To overcome your deficit you should continue bitcoin trading and never lose confidence and patience. I am sure in the near future you will earn back your lost money.
I think you should go in trading because trading is one of the most profitable sources. You can make huge money in short period of time. On the other hand, if you invest your money in ICOs or anything else you will to wait for long time to make some profit. Although trading is very risky but once, you get experience you will be happy and will get profit in less time.
Activity: 980
Trading, ico, lending, bounty campaign all above is the source of earing bitcoin... Above all system I simply done bounty campaign.. You may choose trading and ICO..
Activity: 66
There is one cool project - Socratus. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paper work. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
What if you lose your money i mean do the same thing while you were involve with trade?. I suggest you to buy bitcoin and hold them for long term.
Activity: 97
Choose youself which you need to do greatest therefore evryone may recommend ICO because he(she) is actually great buyer however, you for instance no or even somebody is actually great resources seeker or even somthing otherwise you have to select the right path.
Yes first of all you should choose by yourself the best way who can easily give you best earning and then you can start a best ICO because if you haven't complete knowledge then you cannot earn money so that's why trading and bounty will best in this time and after some months you will get more knowledge about bitcoin and then ICO will become more easy for you.
Its risky but gives a lot of benefits if you never panic sell.If you want to earn smart just join any campaigns.You can earn with mining but its also a risky task since its cost much expensive and it will eat your electricity plus it can be burn at any time.
Its not new thing every person lose their money until the sold it out. So what you lose half of money ?if you patient till the end of year bitcoin would  give back your money with more profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I enjoy trading so I highly recommend it to investors or even newbies.  Bounty is okay but I don't see it's worth it if you are not on a Full member rank. I'm currently doing bounty and the outcome will make me decide if I should just stick to trading so I won't waste so much time and effort again on failed projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
actually you can do all the activities that you mentioned and each of them has a risk, it is only from those of you who dare to face the risk or not, of all these activities can provide very many benefits if you can choose the right and the best, for now is entering the world of trading, ico and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 77
So far, lending is no longer safe for us to invest in after many scam project
I think trading , ico have its own risks and you can learn and participate in all forms of this
If you do not want to invest, then you can join Bounty. Although there will be scam projects but if you have the knowledge will avoid those projects
Yeah it is true there is no future for lending bitcoin. I think the best option is bitcoin trading which is not so easy but is very profitable. Trading is very risky and if you have trading experience you can lose your money. Bounty is for those who have no money for investment and can wait for long time to earn some money from bounty projects.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Dear friend,

Well according to your rank trading and Ico the least you can do to earn here, if you have at least enough money for investing altcoins you can do trading while studying the basic about in trading, then you can also become a part of the investors in the ico project just make sure you know how to choose a good ico so that you won't become a victim in the ico which is scam in the end.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
Dear friend,

I haven’t tried lending for years now, I just don’t know if that will be a good choice to go for this time around. So I will advise you to leave it and go for something else maybe trading. If you don’t know how to trade you can study it cause it’s really one of the best ways you can earn big through cryptocurrency, you don’t need to be relying on Hodl. ICO can also be a good choice although lots of them are just turning to scam these days, and there are many of them to the extent you can hardly tell which one is good these days.
You lost half of money because of the huge dip in the price. it is not because of your wrong decision, but because of the market manipulation. This would never happen again as I know the trend of the market. To overcome your deficit you should continue bitcoin trading and never lose confidence and patience. I am sure in the near future you will earn back your lost money.
Activity: 112
It's not easy to understand the crypto market but the best way is to keep trying stuffs from bounty to trading. Also make sure you invest what you can afford to loose. Learn to fail fast. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
So far, lending is no longer safe for us to invest in after many scam project
I think trading , ico have its own risks and you can learn and participate in all forms of this
If you do not want to invest, then you can join Bounty. Although there will be scam projects but if you have the knowledge will avoid those projects
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Dear friend,

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think for now one of the things you can do is become a participant from the bounty campaign, trade with capital that you can get from the bounty campaign, don't let you enter the lending program because it will hurt you. as much as possible also looking for ico which really has the potential to be expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: