Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading in a nutshell - page 2. (Read 185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
September 25, 2024, 05:01:07 AM
Trading can be easily understood as simply as this .
You did not mention anything like oder types, reading charts, analysis (technical and fundamenta), risk management, spot, derivative (perpetual futures and options) but you think you have explain what trading is. You have not explained anything. Trading is far more than what you have explained.

KEY STEPS: open an account , choose market (stocks or forex) etc. Decide whether to buy or sell, set your price then execute trade .
Monitor your performance , close trade (sell/buyback).
You can decide to trade forex or stocks but this forum is more about crypto trading and not forex or stock trading.

In simple terms: you buy ten apples for 5$ , hoping to sell for 10$ , if you eventually sell them for 10$ you make a profit of 5$ . But if you sell below 5$ you lose .  
What if you go short position in the derivative market?
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
September 25, 2024, 04:39:38 AM
  Before I started trading, it took quite sometime to Learn the basics, what was I going into? I really needed to understand trading in the simplest of terms.
So here I'm going to try and explain trading in the simplest way possible.
TRADING: The buying and selling of things like stocks, currencies or goods in other to make money.

KEY STEPS: open an account , choose market (stocks or forex) etc. Decide whether to buy or sell, set your price then execute trade .
Monitor your performance , close trade (sell/buyback).

In simple terms: you buy ten apples for 5$ , hoping to sell for 10$ , if you eventually sell them for 10$ you make a profit of 5$ . But if you sell below 5$ you lose .
Trading can be easily understood as simply as this .

Pages:
Jump to: