Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is hard!!! - page 10. (Read 1336 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 09, 2023, 06:19:25 PM
I don't think people see trading as ponzi but I think the mindset of many are the same and that is when they see someone excel and boasts his profits from it.
They think that if it is working for that person then it may also work for them and that's why they'd try it even without prior knowledge and experience.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 09, 2023, 05:59:45 PM
Trading is hard for those who don't know how to trade. But for those who have the knowledge and skills in trading, it won't be harder for them. In fact, it will be an advantage for them to learn trading because it could bring them life changing profits that will definitely change their whole lives. However, trading can be learned for those who have the willingness and the eagerness to learn, but it will take months or even years before a trader will definitely learn everything what is there to learn with trading.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
December 09, 2023, 05:47:34 PM
Trading is indeed hard and should be taken seriously, it take years before you actually win in trading using your own strategy. I also don’t know why there’s a hype about trading especially claiming that its easy to make profit here.

We have to understand the possible risk, analyze based on our own timeline and of course trade carefully. It took me years before I can actually have confidence in trading and even up today, I’m still learning because the market is still unpredictable and didn’t stop from growing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 09, 2023, 04:06:50 PM
It's funny how people see trading as a Ponzi or get rich scheme. They end up losing there hard earned money in the chase for more money.

Trading is not hard, it's the learning procedures, time and requirements that are needed is what makes it more of being difficult to learn, same thing also is applicable to other aspects in life, we have to learn them before getting used to them, but some don't really like the process, the end result is what they were after for an achievement, then they must also understand that trading is not a quick means of making money even though someone can make money out of it, but there's no certainty on what may be the outcome at last.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 09, 2023, 03:51:22 PM

if they are dumb enough to see trading as ponzi scheme then certainly they didn't understand it and exactly the reason they failed.

the success stories of traders are enticing that is why when they say they are just following certain trading strategy laid out by someone like when two moving averages cross paths, you can sell, and when boom. earn thousands a day.  some of it is true but because every trend is different, a strategy doesn't work all the time.

Activity: 9
Merit: 1
December 09, 2023, 03:44:10 PM
The only person that can picture trading as a Ponzi or get rich quick scheme is someone who doesn't have a proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. Out there, a good number of people do not have concrete knowledge about Bitcoin, crypto, not even trading, they probably heard some misinformation from another inexperienced users and therefore get convinced by the small information they have got from that person. Trading is not very easy even from the start to when you become more experienced, although it also depends on the kind of trader the person is, some persons are leveraging while some are only spot traders and based on my own experience, spot trading is less of a risk compared to leveraging.
well said, another thing knowing ones risk appetite.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
December 09, 2023, 03:10:18 PM
The only person that can picture trading as a Ponzi or get rich quick scheme is someone who doesn't have a proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. Out there, a good number of people do not have concrete knowledge about Bitcoin, crypto, not even trading, they probably heard some misinformation from another inexperienced users and therefore get convinced by the small information they have got from that person. Trading is not very easy even from the start to when you become more experienced, although it also depends on the kind of trader the person is, some persons are leveraging while some are only spot traders and based on my own experience, spot trading is less of a risk compared to leveraging.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
December 09, 2023, 02:46:18 PM
It's funny how people see trading as a Ponzi or get rich scheme. They end up losing there hard earned money in the chase for more money.
It's also so funny how some wants to learn a life changing skill in two weeks or a month, meanwhile they spend 4-5 years studying an obsolete course.
Trading like any profitable venture takes time, perseverance and consistently developing and sharpening your skill to be profitable.
In trading you'll fail a thousand times but it's your ability to pick yourself that differentiate you from the lot. Pay for knowledge to shorten your learning time,else you'll learn and you'll learn the hard way.
Develop yourself, pay for knowledge,give time to your craft,pick yourself up any time you fail.
The sky will be your starting point 🕊️❤️
Pages:
Jump to: