Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 32. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
December 10, 2017, 11:41:24 PM
I agree trading is unpredictable job its like you play in gambling you can win and you can lose but trading is less risk than you play in gambling, In trading if you have a patience then you can win but if you emotional then you will lose.

Yeah gambling abd trading are so different, they are just same because you can lost your money but they are really not same, in trading when you have knowledge you will not lost your money but in gambling you can lost your money depends on the player moves.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 11:12:59 PM
I agree trading is unpredictable job its like you play in gambling you can win and you can lose but trading is less risk than you play in gambling, In trading if you have a patience then you can win but if you emotional then you will lose.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
December 10, 2017, 08:22:39 PM
Hi,  trading can be unpredictable sometimes but definitely not all the time.  When I was just starting,  I have a lot of confusion but because of my eagerness,  I studied the market flow. Also upon observing,  I know some people who was hundreds of thousands richer out of small capital.  Though, sometimes situations can be different so I learn that it is important to set limitations for your self.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 07:46:09 PM
I think so. Some traders lost their money because i think they have no enough knowledge about trading. They just buy crypto even without studying the crypto. If the crypto they buy have the potential to grow in the future.
But there are some traders whom I know are very exact predictors. They know well that what will be the price in the coming days and they often suggest me in trade and I find their suggestion very beneficial for me and I find in price exact the same what they tell me about bitcoin and all other coins. I do not think that trading is an unpredictable job. It only require some skills and a lot of knowledge after that you will also be able to predict about the trade.
Activity: 406
December 10, 2017, 06:48:04 PM
I think so. Some traders lost their money because i think they have no enough knowledge about trading. They just buy crypto even without studying the crypto. If the crypto they buy have the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:26:10 PM
I never underestimate a success trader, because they're really good people, good thoughts, nice predictions and great stragedy are all they have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 01:45:11 PM
Indeed,  trading is unpredictable  but you can put your risk limit. Chart reading can prevent you to make loss positions ,  can even give you profit.
yes as i know that trading is always difficult it is all about your mind that how you are going to use your mind and what strategy you adopt for this.because you don,t know the price of a certain coin. Especially those scam ones which are pump and dump. So, better research first before you buy a certain coin to trade and have a system that will make you earn profit even little by little but at least, you are earning and time will come that you will be one of the big earners in terms of trading.but it is always risky also.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 10, 2017, 01:35:58 PM
yes i do agree with you because in trading the results will be not same such as yesterday and possible too for that day you will experience to loss because you had wrong predict for the prices movement however even these jobs full of risk but some people very enjoy for trading and they more likely to choose trading than other jobs
trading is very profitable and promising if the trading is successful or as expected, but trading is very high risk if bad luck is on his side. all depends on the user because the trading must have expertise and mastery that is very good and able to predict the state of the market .. it takes a strong understanding and feelings and akuran for the results are minimal, but I think trading is only owned by brave and courageous people to loss san ready to take risks.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
December 10, 2017, 12:56:03 PM
Even experts in trading can't always guarantee a consistent winning trade even they use a lot chart reading methods so it's still a speculation and the only certain chance that it will skyrocket is if a news or a progress benefiting the coin comes out.
Yeah news and development has a very big role for a coin to grow that is why traders do not rely in technical analysis but also in fundamental but its not all the time that their prediction will be hit. So they have to their analysis again if ever the coin will go in another way.
That's why we need to be always aware of what is happening, that would make us make a good decision at the right time.
Making money is all we need so we need to work hard for it and be smart all the time, this is a big gambling when you choose trading, you need to know the risk.
So in addition to the three things the OP says is method, money, mind and we also need information, now I think many traders rely more on news about coin development than reading chart.
Chart price, technical analysic all created from the mentality and the trader community. The news can affect the mentalitity of trader, as long as the trader can not keep their emotion, the price will change too. Technical analysic is just a tool and it needs to gets accept, the faith of traders to be true.
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
December 10, 2017, 12:12:37 PM
Trading is really not easily to predict if you don't know about the present situations in the market. Trading without knowledges are suicide.
Yup, My point of view is the same with you. I have observed the crypto market for few years and I reconige that good knowledge is not enough for you. To become an expert, you also have to know about behavior psycology, hunting news,..
Activity: 40
December 10, 2017, 11:51:34 AM
Trading is really not easily to predict if you don't know about the present situations in the market. Trading without knowledges are suicide.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 11:47:21 AM
Ofcourse indeed trading is an unexpected job and need a good understanding. Trade is very profitable if you can understand it well, but it is difficult and takes the process.Just trade with your spare money or you can risk.
Activity: 14
December 10, 2017, 11:26:14 AM
Indeed,  trading is unpredictable  but you can put your risk limit. Chart reading can prevent you to make loss positions ,  can even give you profit.
Chart reading is pretty basic, the entire cryptocurrency are moving based on the news and speculation, I think you also need to consider that because that is a big factor that might affect the market, the movement is not stable so you cannot just based on the graph because there are more information that would help you to make a right and timely decision, be updated of the current news and events, that's also useful.
Yeah most of time, news can break any chart, predict for altcoins. Beside bitcoin can kill any altcoins, so the news is very important in crypto.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 10, 2017, 09:47:49 AM
it is true, trading is a job that can not be predicted, I can only analyze where the market moves? whether it will go up or down, therefore I am always studying up to now how to get profit in trading coin and experiencing a little loss
Trading is really one of the hardest job that a man can do. The market is volatile and as a trader you don't have any guarantee if your choices will fine as gold or will be in red days. Altcoins and even bitcoin is very unpredictable that's why salute to those people who are trading everyday and they managed to gain some profit through these hardships.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
December 10, 2017, 08:59:08 AM
Trading is not always unpredictable job. Movements of currencies or equities depends on certain factors, a person can be a successful trader when he makes study of all these factors. This study helps him a lot to predict the direction of that currency. Some traders do trading activity professionally, first they study pattern, movements of that currency, and they also study the external as well as internal factors affecting a particular currency. They use previous data, study charts, graphs professionally. But sometimes due to some uncontrolled factors currencies become volatile and as a result move sharply creating loss or profit. Professional traders always use stoploss while trading, this help them to reduce loss in any trade.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 08:39:56 AM
it is true, trading is a job that can not be predicted, I can only analyze where the market moves? whether it will go up or down, therefore I am always studying up to now how to get profit in trading coin and experiencing a little loss
I agree with you . Almost everyone is experiencing loss in trading but from there we can gain more knowledge and can apply in trading and minimize risk and can guarantee good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 07:54:23 AM
Trading on the stock exchange is a very difficult task (if you certainly trade in a plus). First of all, a trader must have his own strategy and he should not doubt it and strictly adhere to it. So the trader should have a very strong endurance. And of course you should be constantly aware of everything that happens to the market.
Activity: 378
December 10, 2017, 07:45:59 AM
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 07:37:01 AM
I would not say it is unpredictable ,you can make guess which can 50-70% correct.market is controlled by whales as its upto them when to create pump and dump.if you are a stock trader then you should first get some experience in crypto trading as well then trade it.
Activity: 390
December 10, 2017, 06:50:37 AM
trading is unpredictable job and this income unpredictable. Trading is a mind game buy at a potential reversal zone when price is falling and sell at a potential reversal zone when price is rising. years of experience is what matters when it comes to trading profitably.
Pages:
Jump to: