Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 35. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 05:10:33 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?
Totally agree with this list. But I would put Mind at first place. Emotions can play a cruel trick with you at the most important moment.
Your main task is to make trading as foreseeable as possible. And talking about the method, we can include here powerful tools which will help achieve the goal.
I strongly recommend taking a look at ALGORY trading platform, which will have all these tools to maximize trading efficiency.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 04:51:00 AM
Any tips for newbies in trading? I want to trade altcoins however I lack the capital and I am also new in this forum so I don't have any altcoins my self any good way to have free coins other than the campaigns here in the forum?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
December 06, 2017, 04:12:35 AM
it's absolutely unpredictable, analyze all price, control our emotion, etc.
its truly somehow a mind piece job, we can say that most of the times we are predicting  on the  price when we do trading and thats truly the essence when you are trading something  you are right  if  we loss trades we  dont  loss it all since we set a specific amount on that trading.
Actually it's easy for you to learn if you are in control of your emotion, being weak in controlling your emotion will make you stupid in trading
because you will not be able to correctly execute your plans and strategy.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 02:51:57 AM
it's absolutely unpredictable, analyze all price, control our emotion, etc.
its truly somehow a mind piece job, we can say that most of the times we are predicting  on the  price when we do trading and thats truly the essence when you are trading something  you are right  if  we loss trades we  dont  loss it all since we set a specific amount on that trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 06, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
Trading is depend upon the money which you have in your hand and also depend upon how long you can wait and how short you will exist. Accordingly the strategy will be planned and executive it. Without prediction trading cannot be done as it is very important to take decision hold or sell. Lot of people running their life through trading only. Also we have to agree that lot of people lost their investment in trading.
Trading is absolutely unpredictable job, who knows what happens, how the price varies, it is all about guessing and depending on the luck. Even many time experienced trader's have lost in the trading so it can be termed as an unpredictable
Ether are many good traders who are doing nice jobs in trading and what I really like about them is that they don’t misguide others rather feel blessed for helping others in making good money from trading. Trading is one of the coolest and easiest methods of making large amount in the crypto world.

So many trading experts are also available here on this forum and taking advantage of their knowledge is totally depending on you.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
December 05, 2017, 11:34:37 AM
You can start with any amount you can afford to start. I start with $500 and end with $500.000 daily. I trade on Altcoin https://www.altcoin.io/?kid=JMAHG

I trade anonymously.My funds is protected from hackers.I have control of main coins.I trade diverse coins.Without hacks or server downtime. That's Altcoin exchange. And you can make a money as me from your referral

Share with your trader friends right now becouse people from this forum get the money from Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase, Kraken and they delete all my comments. I want to all trader to have exchange like we deserve. You will see. This comment will be deleted. I know that. But if 1 trader see it and share with yours trading friends I will be satisfied. We don't want to pay tax, or be tracked. That's all possible with Altcoin exchange  https://www.altcoin.io/?kid=JMAHG
Trading is no doubt very much unpredictable job to do as you never know what will be the market price of the coin which you have in your wallet in the coming days. The only thing which can help you is having some good amount of knowledge as based on knowledge which you have, you make the decisions. So you can only make the right decisions and that too at the right time when you do know well about the things.

I know some of my friends are really good traders and they can predict the actions in market with 60-70% accuracy. This make them earn lots of money from their trading activities. So it's predictable.

it is still predictable im agree with you , specially if you can analyzed the market of bitcoin , like dollar ,economist and analist can predict and give good and high accuracy rate of how much dollar will rise or drop within a certain period of time.
Activity: 151
December 05, 2017, 11:29:58 AM
You can start with any amount you can afford to start. I start with $500 and end with $500.000 daily. I trade on Altcoin https://www.altcoin.io/?kid=JMAHG

I trade anonymously.My funds is protected from hackers.I have control of main coins.I trade diverse coins.Without hacks or server downtime. That's Altcoin exchange. And you can make a money as me from your referral

Share with your trader friends right now becouse people from this forum get the money from Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase, Kraken and they delete all my comments. I want to all trader to have exchange like we deserve. You will see. This comment will be deleted. I know that. But if 1 trader see it and share with yours trading friends I will be satisfied. We don't want to pay tax, or be tracked. That's all possible with Altcoin exchange  https://www.altcoin.io/?kid=JMAHG
Trading is no doubt very much unpredictable job to do as you never know what will be the market price of the coin which you have in your wallet in the coming days. The only thing which can help you is having some good amount of knowledge as based on knowledge which you have, you make the decisions. So you can only make the right decisions and that too at the right time when you do know well about the things.

I know some of my friends are really good traders and they can predict the actions in market with 60-70% accuracy. This make them earn lots of money from their trading activities. So it's predictable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 11:26:09 AM
of course trading is unpredictable, but to minimize your loss, you can do:
1. Dont sell to high
2. Look at the volume 24 hour
3. use stop loss
4. Control your emotion (this one is most cause your los)
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

Share with your trader friends right now becouse people from this forum get the money from Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase, Kraken and they delete all my comments. I want to all trader to have exchange like we deserve. You will see. This comment will be deleted. I know that. But if 1 trader see it and share with yours trading friends I will be satisfied. We don't want to pay tax, or be tracked. That's all possible with Altcoin exchange  https://www.altcoin.io/?kid=JMAHG
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 05, 2017, 01:51:47 AM
Yes Trading is unpredictable job because the currencies are changing with time and it is very important for the trader to be sharp minded. the traders should keep an eye on the crypto market every time there are so many coins which are introducing with time and their demand and their supple will measure the market value of this new ICOs.
Not an easy job for day traders but very easy for those who are willing to hold their investment for long term.
The entire market has improve so much  and by investing on the market you can expect profit in the long run, and for me, I guess that is the smart way of growing your money where you do not need to spend a lot of time like day traders are doing.
Activity: 232
December 05, 2017, 01:22:43 AM
Indeed trading unpredictable. The flow of trading is driven by the community.  So no one really knows what or how or when it will be mooning.  Although we can make assumptions about certain altcoins,  no one can still manage to tell what exactly will bw happening.
Activity: 224
December 05, 2017, 01:18:02 AM
Yes Trading is unpredictable job because the currencies are changing with time and it is very important for the trader to be sharp minded. the traders should keep an eye on the crypto market every time there are so many coins which are introducing with time and their demand and their supple will measure the market value of this new ICOs.
Activity: 95
December 05, 2017, 01:12:12 AM
Trading can be compared as gambling because it's all the predictions not 100% exactly. So It's risky but if you could set the right limits for yourself i think it's not bad at all.
Activity: 81
December 05, 2017, 12:54:32 AM
Trading is a method of trading and trading coin online, trading also can not be predicted with the origin, many of the people who joined the trading that suffered losses, there is also a profit even, this trading includes online coin business that can not be predicted, because coin coin on the market in minutes can change. So, we have to know a lot and learn the trading method before plunging for coin sale
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 12:47:01 AM
yes,trading is a unpredictable job.if you are following every hours in market for knowing market conditions then you can some idea for trading but very difficult to confirmed what happen next.every time market up & down that's why trading unpredictable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 05, 2017, 12:11:29 AM
Trading is one of the most unpredictable jobs and that is why it is very very difficult, the volatility is huge and the markets are forever changing, it is why if you can make a success as a trader you can often earn much more than in other fields of work.
The reason why most people who understand trading really benefiting from this activity is because they are willing to take some risk, trading can bring you
fortune if you are very eager to learn every aspects that affects the trade movements, very risky indeed but for those who loves playing with skills and knowledge then trading is on of the best profitable venue.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 04, 2017, 11:52:48 PM
Trading is one of the most unpredictable jobs and that is why it is very very difficult, the volatility is huge and the markets are forever changing, it is why if you can make a success as a trader you can often earn much more than in other fields of work.
Trading is an unpredictable job but we can always rely on it in making money and that would happen if we are good trading.
We can always learn how to trade and we can consider this as a job once we will become consistent, I myself like to be an expert so I always educate myself to improve.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 04, 2017, 11:26:15 PM
If one is resourceful and plan carefully, the unpredictability of trading could work to your advantage. You can be rock solid as trader, predictable with your own strategy. That is why people often said success is predictable.
Activity: 18
December 04, 2017, 11:17:21 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 04, 2017, 11:05:41 PM
Yes! Trading is very unpredictable. But I think the unpredictability is what usually create the gain and loss. So if you are a good trader in a every sense, you shouldn't have problem trading.
Pages:
Jump to: