Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 65. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 31, 2017, 10:01:44 AM
Trading is unpredictable job specifically here in crypto world the market is very volatile sometimes it goes up really high or very low. So we must be prepared for the risks we are taking. Most importantly we should know and choose the right investment so that we can tolerate the risk otherwise we will loose what we had invested.
Yeah I agree to you when you say trading si unpredictable job and also you are correct that all of the coins are volatile it means the value of the coin are always changes. Trading is a risky job and it requires a lot of knowledge.
That's true, it is not an easy actually. it maybe looks easy but hard to analyze the graph chart in the exchange platform. Because as we all know being traders even its hard but you can be a prosperous or successful person someday.

It is really hard at first. Well, just like in anything where there is skill involved, it takes time to master it and once you get the hang of it, you still need to continually honed that skill in order to execute a winning trades - more winning trades versus losing trades.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
July 31, 2017, 08:52:32 AM
Trading is unpredictable job specifically here in crypto world the market is very volatile sometimes it goes up really high or very low. So we must be prepared for the risks we are taking. Most importantly we should know and choose the right investment so that we can tolerate the risk otherwise we will loose what we had invested.
Yeah I agree to you when you say trading si unpredictable job and also you are correct that all of the coins are volatile it means the value of the coin are always changes. Trading is a risky job and it requires a lot of knowledge.
That's true, it is not an easy actually. it maybe looks easy but hard to analyze the graph chart in the exchange platform. Because as we all know being traders even its hard but you can be a prosperous or successful person someday.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2017, 12:13:03 AM
Trading is a job that makes me confused. Because prices in the ever-changing marketplace change. What you katan true .. difficult to predict the market prices rise or fall. In trading we can get big profits in one trading. But there is also a big risk waiting for you. Preferably before you trade, you learn about how to trade .. trading strategy .. market analysis .. etc. Maybe it will help you to profit
I agree with you. Trading does face unpredictable changes. The prices keep on fluctuating but that does not mean we should fear them. We can treat them as positive aspect of the crypto market. It is advisable to study market deeply in order to avoid scams and losses. I will advise you to always stay faithful to bitcoins. They won’t disappoint you like other coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
July 30, 2017, 11:56:41 PM
Yes,it is true that trading is definitely an unpredictable job. You will never know when are you going to gain or loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 04:38:38 PM
Trading is like gambling. In my own experience as a trader. I first look for a way where to get my coins consistently then i decided to work for campaigns. I save bitcoins for awhile and i research about bitcoin mining and compute what will be my electricity consumption monthly. So that i can have a balance budget for electricity and earning profit. Now few of my coins that have been mined is what i use in trading. That's how im doing it consistently.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
July 30, 2017, 04:25:19 PM
Yes, it is. Therefore, you need to learn about trading so that you can make trading more predictable. There are many possibilities when you trade, the more you learn, the more number of possibilities will be reduced. Traders do know how to make money from trading
Exactly but we should do something more if we learn we should teach other as well by this we will gain more knowledge and more experience to do things because if we are keep just learning our self then we will have no experience so I would say that we should go for other people demand of learning as well to get more experience to get more possibilities.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 11:50:12 AM
Trading is really unpredictable no one can know if when you buy or sell. But in my own if i would like to buy bitcoin or altcoins i set a price lower that i feel to reach that price. If my set buy is reach that is the time i set sell again. That is my own figured about bitcoin and altcoin.
Are you following any technical method to set your lower prices to buy ? Is not, it is nothing but you are just gambling. When you are setting your own random lower prices, you may get trapped in a falling market like how bitcoin was doing some two weeks back from $2700 to $1850 ? With bitcoin trading you can take this kind of risk but definitely not with any altcoins.

You are simply riding in this unpredictable nature and I guess so for you are surviving just because of your luck factor. I am suggesting you to not repeat same mistakes and go for trading only with reasons.
Activity: 588
July 30, 2017, 11:14:29 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes trading is unpredictable.You cant say emmidiately that you  earn or bankrupt
In business you have to bet your capital if this until you succeed.But the point in trading is you have to wait for your turn to be succeed.Theres a time for everything  mmaybe its hard to get a profit but be patience until you get what deserves for you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
July 30, 2017, 11:11:53 AM
well, yes. but i can't get your point here.
these are all obvious things that you need in trading. and everybody who has make a single trade or even have watched a market history knows that this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.

if it was totally unpredictable then all these traders who are earning a living would be considered gamblers and they could never make any money. they are predicting the market so that to earn money.

i agree to your opinion that trading is not totally unpredictable, specially when your actively communicating to the coin developer because there are some developer make some instant up movement to the coin price and i also think that some traders who are making a gamble on what they so called shitcoins
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 30, 2017, 09:21:01 AM
I think the thing is people don't treat trading like a job.  They don't put in 6-8 hours a day researching and learning.  Trying out new things.  They just want to do it along with their job and this is what makes it hard for a lot of people in my opinion.  If people looked at it like a job then it'd help a lot more people get into it easier.

There are people that are treating trading as a job. The nature of this career is uncertain, there will be days/weeks/months that you will be earning good with your trades but there will be the same times that there will be no progress or zero profit at all. But if your passion is to trade, you will stay and others are working here just for part time.
agreed, when people take trading as a side option then it’s too much difficult for them and they blame the trade business for this. As you said for trade we have to work yes it is right we have to work to make it predictable. I mean if you want to trade then you have to make complete focus on it then you will make profit from it otherwise you just waste your money and time.

Very difficult that's why I salute and admired by those traders that are staying with this way of living. They are very strong and dependent to trading and as I saw some of their lives were changed and became to start freely because they need to monitor the market most of the time and that's not an easy thing to do.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
July 30, 2017, 09:00:00 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

The three elements you mentioned are good enough in my opinion, but there is one element that you should be interested in trading that is "Strategy".

Not enough just capital, and controlling your emotions must have a reliable strategy in trading. There are several strategies you can learn and I hope you read this forum.
You can develop your strategies as definitely you can learn more along the way and your experience is your best teacher.
However, if you do not have enough money to be use in your venture in trading, everything you work for will become useless, you need
money to gamble and if you are successful that is when you will be satisfied and that happened because you risk your money.

Just like they say, we can only know if we are good if we are willing to risk our money on the strategies we believe will work for us.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
July 30, 2017, 08:02:54 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Yes, there are many people are losing their money because of trading and that is normal. Trading is really unpredictable job because even the professional traders will mistake in trading because we know that they are not perfect. But we know that we fastly learned from mistakes and I am experiencing that so for me, as advice, buy at low peak and sell at high peak and you will never lose anymore.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 07:44:02 AM
Tell me your opinions?

The three elements you mentioned are good enough in my opinion, but there is one element that you should be interested in trading that is "Strategy".

Not enough just capital, and controlling your emotions must have a reliable strategy in trading. There are several strategies you can learn and I hope you read this forum.
Activity: 364
July 30, 2017, 07:33:01 AM
Trading is really unpredictable no one can know if when you buy or sell. But in my own if i would like to buy bitcoin or altcoins i set a price lower that i feel to reach that price. If my set buy is reach that is the time i set sell again. That is my own figured about bitcoin and altcoin.
Yes for me it is just like me until now i am still studying what is trading it so hard to me to start trading so i am focus now on forum.
Activity: 556
July 30, 2017, 07:29:49 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 05:33:38 AM
Most of the time predicting the price is imposible. But there are times that the price predicting is pretty obvious. So yes. If you think you can predict everything you are delusional. If you want to stay less random - do a lot less of a trades.

Those moves of prices are usualy when the price seems to can not go up, there where you expect a price corection to happen.
Activity: 420
July 29, 2017, 11:58:04 AM
I think the thing is people don't treat trading like a job.  They don't put in 6-8 hours a day researching and learning.  Trying out new things.  They just want to do it along with their job and this is what makes it hard for a lot of people in my opinion.  If people looked at it like a job then it'd help a lot more people get into it easier.

There are people that are treating trading as a job. The nature of this career is uncertain, there will be days/weeks/months that you will be earning good with your trades but there will be the same times that there will be no progress or zero profit at all. But if your passion is to trade, you will stay and others are working here just for part time.
agreed, when people take trading as a side option then it’s too much difficult for them and they blame the trade business for this. As you said for trade we have to work yes it is right we have to work to make it predictable. I mean if you want to trade then you have to make complete focus on it then you will make profit from it otherwise you just waste your money and time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 28, 2017, 11:06:15 PM

It takes passion and dedication in order to be a good trader. Of course, this is apart from all the necessary skills you need to learn and master. It is a wild out there and if you are coming over without any knowledge and skills at all, it is like entering in the battle field without any training and right equipment.

Also add the continuous learning, a trader should always learn from other traders and learn from their experiences. And with your own experience you will learn a lot from it. It's true, it's likely you will go into a war without any arms or ammo to use for firing. But after your struggle and hard times with trading it will be worth.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
July 28, 2017, 07:47:27 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Exactly trading is hard to guess but needs more observation and mature experience, all can be learned
What is needed in trading is the capital, experience, patience and most important is the feeling, what your heart will usually lead us towards where it also helps determine our success in trading
good luck
Activity: 154
July 28, 2017, 05:45:53 PM
Trade is unpredictable only if you treat it like a gambling game and succumb to only emotions. Experienced traders patiently analyze and receive a constant profit.

If that was true everyone would be doing it.  Clearly there is some luck involved.  No one is able to 100% make every call.  People make safe bets, and some are better than others.  But theres still a good chunk of luck there.
Pages:
Jump to: