Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 61. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
August 11, 2017, 08:50:07 PM
I know that trading is half gamble and half good predictions. It is not about the predictability of bitcoins make you lost money but your emotion does that. We can say that bitcoins price movement varies on many factors such as fork or anything else. This factor is visible so it means it can help you to predict the right way. But as emotions checked in you there's no way that you win.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
August 11, 2017, 07:31:33 PM
actually not yet if you have enough knowledge about trading I think its predicable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
August 11, 2017, 06:56:52 PM
Trade is a very predictable job, unlike gambling, and with the right approach it is possible to make money all the time, but this requires a lot of time and patience.
Trading needs a lot of time and patience due to you have made wrong prediction and the price against your prediction, if trading is predictable job you don't need much time and patience in trading due to movement of price will follow what's your want and all of traders will be rich with easy, but the true no one can make prediction 100% is true in trading.
You have a point sir, yes in trading system we need to be patience. Because the flow of altcoins and bitcoin in the market was so unpredictable. We cannot know when they were increase or decrease, so be careful on decision be made to avoid losses.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
August 11, 2017, 03:43:20 PM
Trade is a very predictable job, unlike gambling, and with the right approach it is possible to make money all the time, but this requires a lot of time and patience.
Trading needs a lot of time and patience due to you have made wrong prediction and the price against your prediction, if trading is predictable job you don't need much time and patience in trading due to movement of price will follow what's your want and all of traders will be rich with easy, but the true no one can make prediction 100% is true in trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 11, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

Yes trading is very very predictable one.If you have some basic knowledge about bitcoin means you can easily predict the trading .In gambling we can't guess whether we loss or win .But here it's not such condition will come.By trading itself you can earn lot of money.
if you know how to maximize your opportunities trading can give you a huge earnings for sure, but its really hard to say that we can assess correctly
from time to time there also some condition that affects the movements of the current trade so better to understand it all before entering this investment.

when we are a skillful trader, we are most likely will be having some more winning trades than losing trades. There are many factors and strategies out there to master and one of it is controlling our emotions.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
August 11, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

Yes trading is very very predictable one.If you have some basic knowledge about bitcoin means you can easily predict the trading .In gambling we can't guess whether we loss or win .But here it's not such condition will come.By trading itself you can earn lot of money.
if you know how to maximize your opportunities trading can give you a huge earnings for sure, but its really hard to say that we can assess correctly
from time to time there also some condition that affects the movements of the current trade so better to understand it all before entering this investment.
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

August 11, 2017, 10:49:32 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

If that so, all traders will lost their money on trading. You're not perfectly right about your words Trading is unpredictable job. All traders are responsible on their own money if they actually lose it then they have not yet enough knowledge on trading. You must be wiser and you must control your feelings. In trading it is Ups to you whether you lose your money or not.
Even though trading is unpredictable job, its still alright for a person to try it because even though trading is risky, it is only all about the patience and also knowledge of the person to overcome all the challenges that he will encounter in trading. It is indeed ups and downs in trading but if you are a good trader, you can take advantage of those two opposite scenarios to make a lot of money.

Just start and once you get the hang of it, trading will somewhat be a second instinct to you and before you know it, you will be having more winning trades than losing one. You need to learn how to properly trade and execute your trading skills and handling emotion - there is no other way to practice but to start trading now.
Yep. In order to practice trading in the real crypto world, one needs to start trading with little investment.
We all know that a trader should have good command over emotions in order to take right decisions under pressure. Indeed, to check out your trading skills, you need to trade in reality.

and the when just starting out trading live or in real time, it is highly advisable to test your trading skills first by the help of the mentor or based on your research - then with regards to the bankroll, it is always idea to start with small if you are new to trading.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
August 11, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

I quite agree, general trends can be predicted. Not a 100% though, as in any trade. Sometimes even the most careful planning and predictions don't come to pass. Time and patience is a must.
August 11, 2017, 10:10:19 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

If that so, all traders will lost their money on trading. You're not perfectly right about your words Trading is unpredictable job. All traders are responsible on their own money if they actually lose it then they have not yet enough knowledge on trading. You must be wiser and you must control your feelings. In trading it is Ups to you whether you lose your money or not.
Even though trading is unpredictable job, its still alright for a person to try it because even though trading is risky, it is only all about the patience and also knowledge of the person to overcome all the challenges that he will encounter in trading. It is indeed ups and downs in trading but if you are a good trader, you can take advantage of those two opposite scenarios to make a lot of money.

Just start and once you get the hang of it, trading will somewhat be a second instinct to you and before you know it, you will be having more winning trades than losing one. You need to learn how to properly trade and execute your trading skills and handling emotion - there is no other way to practice but to start trading now.
Yep. In order to practice trading in the real crypto world, one needs to start trading with little investment.
We all know that a trader should have good command over emotions in order to take right decisions under pressure. Indeed, to check out your trading skills, you need to trade in reality.
Activity: 952
August 10, 2017, 08:44:08 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is really an unpredictable job.Huge risks are involved in it.But by following some basic strategies,risk could be minimized.Investor should have a good knowledge about the market.They must learn to read various price charts found in exchanges to trace the price movement.They should not get panic and they should not follow the market blindly.They should start at first with a small amount to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 09, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
Why do you see only the job side?
trading can as well be fun...
I'm sure my traders on my U2 system are more members for the "fun side" than for the "job side"
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
August 09, 2017, 03:18:48 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Yes trading is we cannot predict.That if we trade theres a hope that we can sucessfully profit big but sometimes are failuire,and thats a part of trading maybe we might lose some.But more on the other time we goin and profit because that was tradings status it like in a business you can have failuire first before you go to success.

I am not sure but I guess what you are trying to say is that trading can be very difficult at first but when we get the hang of it through experienced and continue learning and honing of one's trading skills, we can make a killing in trading.. I may be wrong Smiley
No, you are not wrong, it is true about trading you can merge into it and it get more easer for you if it get old for you, it’s an old phrase that “every new is tough one” so make it easier for you. And you know very well about how, you can get information and get more experience to make it easier for you. Otherwise it may be difficult for you if you cannot interest in it.
August 09, 2017, 09:06:41 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Yes trading is we cannot predict.That if we trade theres a hope that we can sucessfully profit big but sometimes are failuire,and thats a part of trading maybe we might lose some.But more on the other time we goin and profit because that was tradings status it like in a business you can have failuire first before you go to success.

I am not sure but I guess what you are trying to say is that trading can be very difficult at first but when we get the hang of it through experienced and continue learning and honing of one's trading skills, we can make a killing in trading.. I may be wrong Smiley
Lol! I have also understood the same. Indeed trading just like other professions is not easy at first but with the passage of time, it becomes easy with experience. Whatever we do, we need experience to do it perfectly and experience comes from daring to take decisions on your own whether they come out to be right or wrong.
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 07:46:07 AM
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
August 09, 2017, 07:40:50 AM
You can be wrong, there is a facebook group who predicting it 100% perfectly https://web.facebook.com/groups/693870474130617/
i have seen some post of this group and i don't think that anyone can predict 100% true. no one can see the future and if anyone than you couldn't call it prediction. prediction means guessing something by your own experience and it totally depend upon your experiences.
hope you would believe in that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
August 09, 2017, 07:19:00 AM
I think it is just a matter of time. In trading the difficult thing is the starting phase, when you lose money or gain. After some time, when you get used to it, you are becoming more experienced and you are not making nonsense mistakes as you did . At this time you are gaining profit stable.
August 09, 2017, 06:25:11 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 09, 2017, 05:19:13 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
August 09, 2017, 02:42:12 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Pages:
Jump to: