Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 80. (Read 235951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
May 16, 2017, 10:29:10 AM
the most important thing that newbies like myself are missing in trading is lack of experience and the professional trader who knows the best time to buy and sell refuse to give us the necessary information to know how they do it successfully without running into lost,crypto market is unpredictable but there are factors to take into consideration in order to minimize loss,could you imagine that I trade a coins yesterday with 0.002btc and today it yielded 0.02btc?I am not expert but I am still learning the trade but it will be good if the expert in the forum create a topic in order to discuss the best time to buy a coins and sell which will also help others to succeed

It's because they are not obliged to help you. Consider yourself lucky if you know someone that use bitcoins even if they don't trade at all. Professional traders will not share information to you because trading is a zero-sum game. They will just tell you to buy a certain coin only if they want that coin to pump. If you hold the same coin as them and you have a decent investment for that, then it would be their loss if you were able to sell first before them when there's a pump.

Additionally, do you really think that they have the time to spoonfeed someone new? They wouldn't exert much effort to talk or help someone unless there's money involved. Of course there are some exceptions but mostly are like these.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 16, 2017, 09:19:54 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

"Mind"
This is the hardest in my opinion. I always want to get big profits, regardless of market risk. I ended up losing emotions and losing a lot of money. No one can teach about how to organize the mind. Need discipline and patience. Grin
if you want big profit then you need to work hard. you need to get too much information about bitcoin, for this you can use  so many sources, you can information about bitcoin through internet, you can also use social media to get information about bitcoin. you can get valuable information about bitcoin from this form, and in the light of these information you can predict about the price of bitcoin. if you are interested in trading then you need to have good knowledge about altcoin also. as you will mostly trade altcoin from where you can also make good profit in a very short time.

There are really skillful, lucky, and risk taker in the trading industry that get lots of profit whether the market is going up or down. It is just a matter of equipping ourselves with  the right kind of knowledge, skills, and industry information.
in fact risk is involve in every field of life. there is no such field where risk is not involve but you can make money only if you will take risk. because without taking risk there is no  other choice with you. we can see that most of the people are making good money from trading even from gambling but in fact they  take big risk by investing good amount of money.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
May 16, 2017, 02:22:44 AM
the most important thing that newbies like myself are missing in trading is lack of experience and the professional trader who knows the best time to buy and sell refuse to give us the necessary information to know how they do it successfully without running into lost ,crypto market is unpredictable but there are factors to take into consideration in order to minimize loss,could you imagine that I trade a coins yesterday with 0.002btc and today it yielded 0.02btc?I am not expert but I am still learning the trade but it will be good if the expert in the forum create a topic in order to discuss the best time to buy a coins and sell which will also help others to succeed
You have a point may i know what altcoin you are traded that you earn almost 0.18 in btc as your profit with 0.002 btc?
Looks like i think you risk your 0.002 with new altcoin those are can increase fast if there is a good movement for those altcoin..
Trading is not easy you need also follow some trends not only following the comments by other people much better to analyze with your own just to get the good profit..
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
May 16, 2017, 02:13:14 AM
the most important thing that newbies like myself are missing in trading is lack of experience and the professional trader who knows the best time to buy and sell refuse to give us the necessary information to know how they do it successfully without running into lost ,crypto market is unpredictable but there are factors to take into consideration in order to minimize loss,could you imagine that I trade a coins yesterday with 0.002btc and today it yielded 0.02btc?I am not expert but I am still learning the trade but it will be good if the expert in the forum create a topic in order to discuss the best time to buy a coins and sell which will also help others to succeed
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 16, 2017, 12:25:40 AM
Regardless of what method is employed the returns made will always be unpredictable, you may profit on average but you can never guarantee how much you will make.
You can find out what will be the amount that you will make by making a good calculation and also good analysis to the market. Trading is not that hard to predict job because it is very easy to make profits because you only need to rely to the news and also the chart for technical analysis and after that you can make money easily.
It's skilled based and if you are good in predicting you make money but if you are just following blindly and you treat your trading as gambling there will be no future for you. This is a hard job but it pays good reward if you will focus on it and will take time to learn to master it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 15, 2017, 11:51:19 PM
Regardless of what method is employed the returns made will always be unpredictable, you may profit on average but you can never guarantee how much you will make.
You can find out what will be the amount that you will make by making a good calculation and also good analysis to the market. Trading is not that hard to predict job because it is very easy to make profits because you only need to rely to the news and also the chart for technical analysis and after that you can make money easily.
Activity: 149
May 15, 2017, 07:40:45 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
May 15, 2017, 07:36:04 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

"Mind"
This is the hardest in my opinion. I always want to get big profits, regardless of market risk. I ended up losing emotions and losing a lot of money. No one can teach about how to organize the mind. Need discipline and patience. Grin
if you want big profit then you need to work hard. you need to get too much information about bitcoin, for this you can use  so many sources, you can information about bitcoin through internet, you can also use social media to get information about bitcoin. you can get valuable information about bitcoin from this form, and in the light of these information you can predict about the price of bitcoin. if you are interested in trading then you need to have good knowledge about altcoin also. as you will mostly trade altcoin from where you can also make good profit in a very short time.

There are really skillful, lucky, and risk taker in the trading industry that get lots of profit whether the market is going up or down. It is just a matter of equipping ourselves with  the right kind of knowledge, skills, and industry information.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 15, 2017, 09:50:06 AM
Tell me your opinions?

"Mind"
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
May 15, 2017, 08:44:54 AM
Tell me your opinions?

"Mind"
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 15, 2017, 04:11:11 AM

It is true that no one can give 100% prediction about the price of bitcoin but we can somehow precisely predict the trend of bitcoin. Whether it is an uphill climb or a downward direction.  It can be known thru news and current event.  Their basis is the news around them.  Their experience just give  them hint on what will be the adjustment of bitcoin price regarding the current events.

Technical analysis is really important in aiding us to make prediction or in deciding when to buy or sell. We are looking for trending pattern and other signals. Whether it is breaking up or breaking down or moving sideways, we have to be alert of it. With this knowledge, we can minimize losses. But the story is different if market is manipulated.  Grin
Technical analysis is a good way to determine if it is good to buy or sell but there is a lot of things that can affect from using it like what you said that if the market is manipulated where there is no clear patterns or signals from the charts that we are looking because it is pure manipulation where the whales play it to pump and dump but if you will trade stable coin like bitcoin then technical analysis will be a good one.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
May 15, 2017, 03:17:49 AM

It is true that no one can give 100% prediction about the price of bitcoin but we can somehow precisely predict the trend of bitcoin. Whether it is an uphill climb or a downward direction.  It can be known thru news and current event.  Their basis is the news around them.  Their experience just give  them hint on what will be the adjustment of bitcoin price regarding the current events.

Technical analysis is really important in aiding us to make prediction or in deciding when to buy or sell. We are looking for trending pattern and other signals. Whether it is breaking up or breaking down or moving sideways, we have to be alert of it. With this knowledge, we can minimize losses. But the story is different if market is manipulated.  Grin
Activity: 373
May 15, 2017, 02:14:07 AM
Tell me your opinions?

that's why by doing trade in the market is not that really easy to do, Because its unpredictable and it has risk involved actually.
So those above mentioned was really need too apply it while in the actual trade in the platform. Just be patience in terms of waiting if you are holding a coin assets.

ofcourse trading is predictable and everyone in the trading business knows this. Every business has some risks involved, but trading has a greater risk than others due to the fact that we are unsure if the particular coin will move up or down.
It's very little person whom can predict the market price in trading. It's need a great knowledge to predict price.
But many people can't predict that, including me. So we call it as a job that could not be predicted.
Yes I agree that the price prediction is not an easy job this is why the technical personnel charge heavily when they work for you and manage your portfolio and I guess it is more difficult in the case of the crypto currency as it is any time at uncertainty with a high risk.

Those people who can reduce the risk are very much valued because of the experience of the unsystematic risk mitigation and there predictions are mostly accurate.
Yes that is very right that no one can give 100% correct prediction about the price of bitcoin, but still there are so many experienced people who have good experience  in bitcoin as well as in altcon section, they predict about the price of bitcoin on the basis of their experience and most of the time they really give a very good prediction. But still we cannot believe on their prediction 100%
Just talk about trading bitcoin, when a person has full knowledge of the trade and at a stroke smiles in this matter. I doubt my abilities.

For the bitcoin investment, there is no need to trade. You can just buy and hold.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
May 14, 2017, 05:51:49 PM
Tell me your opinions?

that's why by doing trade in the market is not that really easy to do, Because its unpredictable and it has risk involved actually.
So those above mentioned was really need too apply it while in the actual trade in the platform. Just be patience in terms of waiting if you are holding a coin assets.

ofcourse trading is predictable and everyone in the trading business knows this. Every business has some risks involved, but trading has a greater risk than others due to the fact that we are unsure if the particular coin will move up or down.
It's very little person whom can predict the market price in trading. It's need a great knowledge to predict price.
But many people can't predict that, including me. So we call it as a job that could not be predicted.
Yes I agree that the price prediction is not an easy job this is why the technical personnel charge heavily when they work for you and manage your portfolio and I guess it is more difficult in the case of the crypto currency as it is any time at uncertainty with a high risk.

Those people who can reduce the risk are very much valued because of the experience of the unsystematic risk mitigation and there predictions are mostly accurate.
Yes that is very right that no one can give 100% correct prediction about the price of bitcoin, but still there are so many experienced people who have good experience  in bitcoin as well as in altcon section, they predict about the price of bitcoin on the basis of their experience and most of the time they really give a very good prediction. But still we cannot believe on their prediction 100%
Just talk about trading bitcoin, when a person has full knowledge of the trade and at a stroke smiles in this matter. I doubt my abilities.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 14, 2017, 05:50:25 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
May 14, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Tell me your opinions?

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
May 14, 2017, 08:45:02 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 13, 2017, 01:18:25 AM
Trading is unpredictable job because you can't tell what is going to happen in the next day because it is like a mysterious place where you will put your money and try to guess if the price will go up and down and make money at the same time but i think there is a lot of people who are good in guessing trading which they made a lot of money already.
and its always those who have a big patience earn much bigger profits the more that they can hold and wait the more they really appreciate the rise, this trading system especially with alts are already been a multi million life changers to those who got lucky and understand the flow.
That is completely right, there is a lot of people who got a lot of money in trading cryptocurrencies because they know how to ride the waves of the whales and also understand the market and having a best entry point and selling point for their cryptocurrencies, If a person can have that too then there is no doubt that he can also earn multi million.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 12, 2017, 01:58:35 PM
Trading is unpredictable job because you can't tell what is going to happen in the next day because it is like a mysterious place where you will put your money and try to guess if the price will go up and down and make money at the same time but i think there is a lot of people who are good in guessing trading which they made a lot of money already.
and its always those who have a big patience earn much bigger profits the more that they can hold and wait the more they really appreciate the rise, this trading system especially with alts are already been a multi million life changers to those who got lucky and understand the flow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 12, 2017, 01:23:30 PM
Because trading is an attempt to make a profit. No one is good at reading what's going to happen, people are just good at making predictions. In trading there is profit there is a loss. Trading with expertise makes us more precise and better in order to make a profit or not get stuck in a prolonged loss.
Pages:
Jump to: