Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 82. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 09, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

That is true there mate. By the way, can you name and list some altcoins that we can use to daytrade? I know that if it is very volatile, that is the best one to day trade, but listing here the altcoins will help beginners get an idea on what to altcoin to trade if they go for daytrading.
It's too risky and i don't recommend you to doing daytrade especially if you are still new on trading. It has very high risk and you could lose your money in instant. But if you still want to try, just go to yobit.net and just use small amount. There are a lot of shitcoin which dump and pump on there.

in fact it is depending on a person's experience and interest, if a person has good experience in day trading then he can minimize the risk of losing money in short term investment, as they know all the trick of day trading.
Yeah bitcoin trading is unpredictable job, because the price variation happening with bitcoin can move forward or backward anytime. Only experienced trading personalities can minimize the risk of losing. At the early days of trading it's good to start with small amount and grow further based on the profit made.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 09, 2017, 01:09:29 AM

That is true there mate. By the way, can you name and list some altcoins that we can use to daytrade? I know that if it is very volatile, that is the best one to day trade, but listing here the altcoins will help beginners get an idea on what to altcoin to trade if they go for daytrading.
It's too risky and i don't recommend you to doing daytrade especially if you are still new on trading. It has very high risk and you could lose your money in instant. But if you still want to try, just go to yobit.net and just use small amount. There are a lot of shitcoin which dump and pump on there.

in fact it is depending on a person's experience and interest, if a person has good experience in day trading then he can minimize the risk of losing money in short term investment, as they know all the trick of day trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
May 08, 2017, 12:24:33 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Your opinions are right, but we need practice and loss to get more profit. People only see the method, money, mind but ignore practice and loss. Three M ( method, money, mind ) is only beginning the journey to get higher profit. We have 3 M but never practice have a good result is wonderful, but never fail ( loss ) Huh .......... I have lost 4 accounts only a week, with all my salary and debt of course. But unpredictably is good for better trade, just like a mystery. In my opinions wave market more money, no wave market loss money ( sideways ).
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 08, 2017, 11:22:28 AM
Doing a job as a trader is an option. If we can focus then we will be able to get the best results. Even earn income that can make us become rich.

I'm employed and I'm also a trader, there are a lots of way to become a trader and you can determine yourself on what type of trader you are. I'm not a day trader but I'm a long time trader. I use to hold coins for better just like with bitcoin. Because I can't monitor it from time to time and I treat as my side line.

Indeed, if we do not have many time to constantly monitor prices in the market,
then it's better to be a longtime trader than day traders. Sometimes a person who has become
a professional trader would leave his work offline in order to more easily monitor the market.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2017, 10:47:01 AM
Trading is very predictable, a seasoned trader knoes when to buy and when to sell a  trader skilled with technical and fundamental analysis can accurately predict trade.  Japanese candlestick is a very vital tool used by a trained trader to predict selling and buying.
Its not a seasoned trader a professional trader that have a good enough skills to make profits on trading and even he have the best technical and fundamental analysis is not guarantee to predict accurately that is why trading is unpredictable in any movement .You only have an advantage knowing the circumstances that possibly can take in a movement of the market. A well trained trader also losses but they more earned than losing thats how they do make money.
Yes experience makes more perfect in trading. No one can predict the exact market rate for future. But those who are involved in this trading and shares field they can predict the future but they also not give 100% assurance. There are some proffesinaol traders they will sell their prediction for money, and most of the time it will work. So trading is a predicable job but not for everyone.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 07, 2017, 09:51:04 PM
Trading is very predictable, a seasoned trader knoes when to buy and when to sell a  trader skilled with technical and fundamental analysis can accurately predict trade.  Japanese candlestick is a very vital tool used by a trained trader to predict selling and buying.
Its not a seasoned trader a professional trader that have a good enough skills to make profits on trading and even he have the best technical and fundamental analysis is not guarantee to predict accurately that is why trading is unpredictable in any movement .You only have an advantage knowing the circumstances that possibly can take in a movement of the market. A well trained trader also losses but they more earned than losing thats how they do make money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
May 07, 2017, 05:54:46 PM
Trading is very predictable, a seasoned trader knoes when to buy and when to sell a  trader skilled with technical and fundamental analysis can accurately predict trade.  Japanese candlestick is a very vital tool used by a trained trader to predict selling and buying.
Its not very predictable even seasoned traders can lost some big because you have to check many things around you and some one big accident or bad report can bring you down badly even you are going with all analysis and mathematics some time you need good luck to achieve all your targets
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 07, 2017, 05:13:25 PM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 07, 2017, 05:11:56 PM
Doing a job as a trader is an option. If we can focus then we will be able to get the best results. Even earn income that can make us become rich.

I'm employed and I'm also a trader, there are a lots of way to become a trader and you can determine yourself on what type of trader you are. I'm not a day trader but I'm a long time trader. I use to hold coins for better just like with bitcoin. Because I can't monitor it from time to time and I treat as my side line.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
May 07, 2017, 05:09:24 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

i f you can control these things mentioned, yes you must or might be ready to go into trading.
But in your method you will have to be skilled to get the best out of trading.

And in all you must be with the market at all time(giving time to the market) to be updated with the rise and fall of the different crypto-currencies price in the market.
May 07, 2017, 01:31:10 PM
my opinion is, you need experience the real thing on market so you can take all the lesson and overcome the loss also you can take tips from pro and friend. no need to bet too much for first, just predict and trust your coin that you thoroughly search from news everyday or simply join the other prediction for bigger chance. also small tips that you need to reserve small money for daily use outside from trading like (30%~40%)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 07, 2017, 11:48:28 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 07, 2017, 11:37:21 AM
really unpredictable, sometimes we have to take a high risk to benefit, usually I always wait for the price is very low, but I think it seems difficult to make a profit, though I certainly get a moment when it can get high profits.

My method, patiently waiting for the price, when I stuck, backup, when prices are rising, I do not get too greedy to sell at high prices. but try to at least I did not get the loss.
The word unpredictable is just like not doing thing the same. Because in trading there is now pattern or such thing we just need to know how we are going to manage our trading so in the future we can decide on our tradings. And yes the risk in trading is always there but it is worth to try as long as you dedicate to do your best and work hard to manage your tradings. Patient is also a must because timing and decision making is always needed to do on trading.
May 07, 2017, 10:46:48 AM
Forex trading is very risky and you can loose your money very quickly if you will take it easy. You can not always predict Forex right so it is unpredictable. Forex needs lot of knowledge and skills so always learn the basics of Forex before start.
All of trading of course there is a risk, remember when we are hoping that by promising trading profits, certainly there is a risk for lost. There is a safe way for the transaction that is by doing so that the bot can determine the target price that we expect.
If Forex trading is risky, crypto currencies trading is riskier that is why we earned great rewards here because great risk gives great rewards.
Here in crypto world we can start trading even with a small amount of money but you are not underestimated as a trader as a coin or token that you
are trading has a chance to skyrocket and will make you a millionaire if we we able to follow it. Everything is possible here so keep believing.

The two things are just as risky to someone that doesn't have knowledge about trading at all. You can be very good at crypto trading, but bad at forex and vice versa. To be honest, it's quite unlikely to see a coin that skyrockets at this point. There's just too much coins to invest in that a single coin can't have a huge percentage of the investors. ETH train has already passed, BTC too. Most new coins are just here to scam people and nothing else. A coin skyrocketing is far unlikely nowadays.

Exactly, everyone has a place and also his own desires. So the results obtained sometimes differ from what they teach, sometimes the results obtained far greater and better than those who teach it or vice versa. In the economy there is no word late, as long as there is time and want to try then everything will be controlled. Because the economy is always done, then there is a good chance that many demos will help in the acceleration of a case
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
May 07, 2017, 09:33:48 AM

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 07, 2017, 08:42:48 AM
One advice: don't cashout your trading profits and compound them aka re-invest for bigger gains.
That's correct if you can still live without that amount, it's important to be patient and think more on the profit to grow. By re-investing it in due time if you still do trading with consistent success, you will be able to turn that into a bigger amount of money.

Patience patience patience. It's really the key to have a successful trade. Sometimes we may be tempted to sell alt that we've been keeping when it reaches a tempting price thinking that it may go back to a lower price but it would be more profitable if we can hold on to it and sell one time. Although it depends on the alt coin as there are altcoins suited for day trading with pretty decent profits

Sometime our patience give us lose, when we miss the chance to earn money than its mean we have lost.
Patience is good habit but as you said too much patience is not necessary in trading.
Greedy is basically bad thing when we greedy to earn more than we see our coins going to down than in trading laughed we have a lose. 
Merit: 294
May 07, 2017, 06:51:56 AM
One advice: don't cashout your trading profits and compound them aka re-invest for bigger gains.
That's correct if you can still live without that amount, it's important to be patient and think more on the profit to grow. By re-investing it in due time if you still do trading with consistent success, you will be able to turn that into a bigger amount of money.

Patience patience patience. It's really the key to have a successful trade. Sometimes we may be tempted to sell alt that we've been keeping when it reaches a tempting price thinking that it may go back to a lower price but it would be more profitable if we can hold on to it and sell one time. Although it depends on the alt coin as there are altcoins suited for day trading with pretty decent profits

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 08, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
April 07, 2017, 11:07:19 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 07, 2017, 10:39:42 PM
I have a job that's unexpected is also kayak Tranding could make me more seriously pursue this work?
Pages:
Jump to: