Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 33. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 09:43:24 AM
In my own opinion, mining demands more time and more capital for you to start off. Trading is more better if you understand the basis of trading and technical analysis. In my own words, I would suggest you pick trading ahead of mining
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 02, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Trading is a lot safer option of the two because mining requires a capital that you will spend on some mining equipment that will not come back and you will make that back some how from mining however than those machines gets old and some of the brokes and you will eventually need more and newer versions of those machines which will eat into your income and if you select trading you will just have to wait and in the long term the money will make itself.

Nevertheless, if you wish to do both of them, you can just focus on getting investments on masternode coins, that way you can both get coins and without even mining you will get more coins just from masternode yields.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 06:49:56 AM
Trade or mining activities for almost the same in the calculation, such as the calculation of the Revenue estimates will be obtained, the calculation of the value or the price in the market at that time. only in mining forecasts Earnings will come in at an estimated at the time of the arrival of the proceeds while later mines, to trade on its own already knew the price that has to be given on items for trade does not wait for quite some time.
in Indonesia was more people chose mining because of the results that will be obtained is greater than on trade.
but many people prefer to trade also issued capital due to a not too large despite results that will be obtained not as big as in mining.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 01:45:13 AM
Mining is not as profitable as it was in the past and the hardware's used this days is not cheap, so you got to know what you are doing before inventing in this equipment, electricity factor, cooling factor, legality factor..

Do the math and make sure the equation sums up right.
Activity: 484
August 02, 2018, 12:57:54 AM
It depends on our knowledge. If you have the experience, time and money, you can go for either of them. Mining takes a lot of time and energy, one must be ready to spend enough in order to mine the same for trading too. Trading require skill set and all your experience. Go for the one you want.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 12:28:17 AM
If you have enough experience and knowledge then the transaction will bring you higher profits and can say that they are more leisurely exploit. If you have the capital and experience, it will be better to participate in the transaction.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 01, 2018, 11:17:56 PM
yeah, mining at the beginning it took huge capital and we should be aiming for quick ROI, while trading can start with a small capital and pursue profit as much as possible. but on the other hand trading, it took knowledge, and it's really not easy. so if have the money I prefer mining, this a simple job. because trading should continue to focus on the screen as long as possible I think, and it's going to be quite a drain on time.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 01, 2018, 11:01:36 PM
Mining is really the best source of income in crypto, because it is totally passive, the only problem on that is you need a huge starting capital to start mining, you need huge money for buying materials for mining. But in mining, if you totally believe on crypto you are mining, you will mine all the way, but if that crypto will dump, then you are at loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:46:37 PM
The start to digging Bitcoin mines seems to be more difficult. Simply because the cost to start a digger system is not cheap, with it being the operation and maintenance. You can not know nothing but still do. You have to find out quite a lot. Trade is much simpler.
I believe that at this time of the day trading is the best choice to be able to make a profit safely, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strong over time, So it is very difficult to trade successfully, but bitcoin has a far greater risk. The market is bearish and if the bitcoin price is not going to be profitable and you will lose more money. digger operating costs.
Activity: 183
August 01, 2018, 10:06:25 PM
The start to digging Bitcoin mines seems to be more difficult. Simply because the cost to start a digger system is not cheap, with it being the operation and maintenance. You can not know nothing but still do. You have to find out quite a lot. Trade is much simpler.
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
With a market that is in a bear market now, I believe you should only trade short-term on bitcoin and should trade in order to minimize risk. The decline is strong and will be able to fall sharply in the near future, so mining will be more difficult and costly. Therefore, I believe you should not dig bitcoin, the market is constantly changing you always keep track of bitcoin when trading.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
August 01, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
Since bitcoin price digging its own value expectation out in this month. I love that value to reached soon in the market but people whoever do not want to growth of Bitcoin does not allow that to happen.

That is what bitcoin price currently showing out as the expected big growth this time.

If you want to start mining it will be work with the ASIC others such as gpu and computer.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
August 01, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
you do not think that you are a bit late?) Now, "iron" is expensive, and for the extraction is paid less than before, it's not worth it
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
Trading you can start with little money, but to mine you will need more investment.
Also if the energy is cheap where you live, mining is a great choice, as soon as it's all set up, it gets easier.

I agree, if you want to do mining you should have big capital to buy those things you Need for mining but if you  are doing trading you can start in small amount but also expect the fact that you earn is also small profit but at least you can start on small amount.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
Bitcoin digging or digging is like digging precious metals. A miner needs intelligence, experience, time and, most importantly, perseverance. And so you get money from digging.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 12:03:37 PM
The price is not cheap to buy mining equipment today, not to mention expensive electricity costs.if you get free of charge electricity then you may end up having 50% more returns over your mining.
Activity: 163
August 01, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
I prefer trading and also I prefer to invest in the trading market, I will continue to support bitcoin coins, I will work in the trading market
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 11:44:41 AM
I think it's better to invest in bitcoin now, especially if you have a decent amount of money, the price is not cheap to buy mining equipment today, not to mention expensive electricity costs, I think it is better to invest in bitcoin, in order to minimize the losses when time can happen to you, bitcoin is very safe to invest.
Activity: 101
August 01, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
Trading you can start with little money, but to mine you will need more investment.
Also if the energy is cheap where you live, mining is a great choice, as soon as it's all set up, it gets easier.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 01, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
I've done both.

They basically are very different in terms of risk.

With mining, there is very little risk. Because the equipment you buy , especially GPUs will always hold some value and won't go to $0.

With trading, there is very high risk. And due to high leverage and how volatile BTC can be, you can easily lose everything. With alts its even more riskier.

However keep in mind that unless you HODL there is little to be made mining. With trading, and high leverage you can make insane amounts of money.

So its basically a catch 22.
Pages:
Jump to: