Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 37. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
July 28, 2018, 07:52:12 AM
If you want to start mining,you have to answer these questions:
1.Do you have cheap electricity?
2.Do you have the ability to buy/rent cheap real estate?
3.Do you have the money to buy mining hardware/equpment?
Crypto trading requires an investment of time and efforts into gaining knowledge about the markets and how to trade.It`s up to you what to choose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
both of these do have a big risk, but there is a difference between the two. I suggest before you choose one of the mining and trading you should have understood some advantages and advantages of doing so and we know that doing mining is in need of a large initial capital.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 28, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
Mining need more plan before you start because possible to lose your money once you failed. Many people who started mining losing their capital. Do some strategy and and you will be able to earn money.

But if you want more safe you can invest to trading by buying altcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 28, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

At the present time it's a bit better because the bitcoin shows the potential at its current price and the more holds of their coins to make a big deal as you just look at the market defference that increases the price of bitcoin continuously rising up so its more money you can earn in trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
July 28, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Pages:
Jump to: