Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 3. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
It depends. If you already have money to invest for your trading game, yeah sure, go to trading right away if you know the basic principles already. Because trading is much more complex than joining signature campaigns. On the other hand, if you don’t have money or earnings yet to enter the trading game, I suggest to join campaigns first to earn some. That’s what I’m doing right now. Good luck to us good sir, hopefully I helped.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
if I have a lot of money then I would choose to trade, following a campaign just looking for a change, you will not be rich if you just follow the campaign
Activity: 83
trading can make profit for you day by day but signature campaign is make bounty of ico,it is risky,if ico you do can't go exchange,you can lose all
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I recommend  of course trading because if you trade you can earn twice or even 10x the amount a signature is earning but of course in trading it consist alot of risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
As I don't have funds to invest now, I would prefer working on signature campaign. When I would earn some working in the campaign then I would start trading.
Activity: 41
I tried to engage in intraday trading. He used to take money and time from me almost every month. Now I'm trying signature campaigns.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Working in signature companies, you can earn a budget for trading. Then you can combine trading, investing and working in signature campaigns. I know people who manage to do this very well.Participation in a campaign of signatures is a good way to earn initial capital
You can have both i think, by doing signature campaign you can also do trading at the same time.Even if trading is more harder than involving in a signatute campaign,but you have to improve time management at this time.With proper handle you can be succesful in both aspect.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Going with trade, if you have knowledge about that. Many people being able to double or more their investments if they are lucky.
Activity: 210
we must joined in signature campaign and bounties like facebook and twitter bounties paid via altcoins or tokens,the payout came from btc based signature campaign is to buy some cheap altcoins, hold it for a certain period of time until the desired target profit is reach then sell out with the the bounties, the payout is hold that tokens or coins then sell out when the desired target price is reached but you have to wait for more than a month so both working and trading is what i did for additional income aside from my main job....
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
If I already have a large capital would prefer to trade while the signature campaign is only on the run for someone who is looking for income for free so the majority of people are still inclined to take advantage of the existence of ico during this time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Working in signature companies, you can earn a budget for trading. Then you can combine trading, investing and working in signature campaigns. I know people who manage to do this very well.Participation in a campaign of signatures is a good way to earn initial capital
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I do both trading and signature campaign at the same time because I've manage my time very much so that I maximize the tasks that I've doing everyday together with my regular job. Right now I'm adding my salary from the signature campaign to my capital in trading so day by day my capital goes bigger and bigger for me to have a better chance of earning huge money in the future. For me you have to be discipline in order to achieve your goals, you also need to set a limit everyday and when that range reach then you stop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
trading is good but you need to have capital and its little bit risky, for now i prefer to choose signature campaigns and other social media camp and one thing i love in bounties its absolutely free
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Both are the best platform for passive income,but it depends on individuals knowledge and level if you are good learner and have huge investment then trading is best in this condition,if you have nothing to invest and believe in just fix income then render the services by signature campaign.
Activity: 351
If you want to gain a profit right away, you better choose trading but it is too risky as the market and value of each coins are fluctuating these days but you if you want to gain a profit that it takes a couple of weeks with no risky, much better to do the signature campaigns, because most of the campaigns that are successful is paying a good price. It is still depend to a person if he or she prepares these two factors of gaining a good profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
if I am currently living in two ways, but it is rather difficult to run a trade and signature campaign at the same time, so we must really manage time, when we trade and when we follow the gift of a signature campaign,
Activity: 30
I think trading will be more profitable, because more simple quick gain profit, the results will be in jau any larger
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
You must understand what you want and what you can do if you are good in trading then do it if not then Signature bounty and others can be good too i think.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
As for me - I`m trying to do everything I can. If I would fing something new, better and more profitable, then previous tasks, I would stop doing some worser things to get some time for this new.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
For me, we need these two kind of earnings. For my experience, I do some signature campaign, all of my earnings from signature, I go for a trade. Investing without getting from your pocket, like earning bitcoins or bounties, we do not take the risk, but we are investing without risk.
Pages:
Jump to: