Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 30. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 18
It is depends on you of what do you want, if I where you, Inwill do both because in this work you can earn more money and it can help you to learn more here in bitcoin or altcoins. They are both needs time to work but in signature campaign there is no risk in money because you don’t need to invest money on it while trading there will be a big risk always and you need to know or think what will be the future value of bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Both are profitable and worthwhile to invest your time but I prefer signature campaigns because I feel I make more gains by promoting an ICO than trading.

How do you distinguish in which campaign to participate? Scam or not scam?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's really not that easy to do trading,it requires a lot of hardwork and a lot of time infront of your computer.You have to monitor every price movements on an hourly basis to pick the right coin that you feel will make you profit.On the other i prefer working on signature campaign specially if the pay out is in Bitcoin as it was sure earning and you don't need any capital at all,you just have to follow the campaign set of rules and make constructive post on a weekly basis.
Activity: 224
Merit: 61
You don't have to choose between trading and working on signature campaign you can also do both activities in the same time if off course you have enough time to analyse altcoin market and deal with your investment and wallet . But if you want to have a big profit in a short period I suggest you to start trading . I will not give you advice how to do it properly coz I'm not an expert or a financial advisor but you can follow people who are posting specially here in the forum or other social media . So good luck anyway whatever will be your choice
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Better trading. Signature campaign though it does not have capital, but the profits depend on the sig you use. In trading it depends on your capital and how your way or strategy in trading, the risk of trading is large enough to lose your money, but the profits are also large.
I will go with signature campaigns because they don’t offer any risk of losing money. Trading demands too much skills and knowledge of the market.

You need to stay up to date all the time for not missing any good opportunity of buying coins at cheap rates and selling them off at high rates. Signature campaigns could be used to earn bitcoin and other coins even by those who don’t have any cash to invest.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Both are best platform for handsome earning,But it depends on individuals knowledge and level if you are good learner and have huge investment then trading is best in this condition,If you have nothing to invest and believe in just fix income then render the services by signature campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
What do you think should be done? These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely. What would you do?campaign or trading?

That all depends on which of the two you are more familiar with and felt more accustomed to. I have been doing some signature campaign since I got into the Junior Level on this forum and I have many things to thank for with this great forum as it has become a venue for me to learn more on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency while at the same earning some coins/tokens which can later on be converted to Bitcoin in exchanges. As for trading, I realized that I don't have the knock for it when I saw myself making many mistakes from time to time. I am not closing my door to cryptocurrency trading though because once it is mastered it has the potential to really create an avalanche of profits. Right now, I prefer to concentrate on what I am doing but will definitely expand my baskets too in the near future.

Good points mate. It would wholly depend on your profit goal. Also, it is easier said than done in the trading market. Signature campaigns are way easier to commit to than trading. Trading is a more advanced means of earning because it takes lots of experience, knowledge and a big stock of different coins to make it work. Trading is a more active approach while I consider signature campaigns more of a starter venture.
Activity: 672
Both are profitable and worthwhile to invest your time but I prefer signature campaigns because I feel I make more gains by promoting an ICO than trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
I will do both, trade and do signature campaign simultaneously, while I was doing the job of signature campaign then I also trade. So that can be controlled both. So I do not pile up my work and my trade.
I think that almost every Bounty Hunter after the Bounty ends the companies begin to scold the stock market and at the same time makes a bet not by one coin, but by several. Therefore, very high-quality work is obtained from those who unite both trade and signature company.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Hi,

Hello everyone, I am Deshan form Sri lanka,

Actually i am personal crypto trader,I came here in 2015.Crypto is amazing field,It is very huge opportunity in the world,One day
It comes to wold top rate in soon.However more peoples now in crypto field,i really appreciate because im in crypto world,

I do lot of works in crypto wold..Mining,collecting,selling,buying,and more..also i searched what the best for do.However now i am doing Trading and Another amazing work.it is campaigns,awesome way for collect some coins.

Now i do Facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns,signature Campaigns and more.really smart work.I love it.

Thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How hard is it to work this way? How much can you earn in this way?
Activity: 210
I will do both, trade and do signature campaign simultaneously, while I was doing the job of signature campaign then I also trade. So that can be controlled both. So I do not pile up my work and my trade.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11

I do both actually, although I really enjoy campaigns more than trading for the very reason that I can voice out my opinion more about certain topics and learn at the same time. Moreover, the campaigns that I join into are really helpful like my existing campaign which has many guides for those who are dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I do both.When your trading, you have a risk to lose some of your own money. When you participate in signature campaign, you just have to invest some time to post on this forum and so you earn the token. But nobodysknow if the token will ever get some value.
Activity: 462
Signature activities and transactions can be, I think both can make money, so I can choose, I both get profit by trading every day, and the signature of the weekly activity for my trading provides the needed capital, and the two way I make a living is important! I love doing this!
Sometimes, there are many signature campaign that gives purely bitcoin as their payments but most of them are so crowded where they posted it about minutes then it's already full. So, I better joined altcoins campaign then gold it for a while an about months then sell it and turn to btc if I really want to hold but mostly I turn it into ethereum then buy some alts again and hold it just for a months then sell again. Rotation system for me to earned and earned more money.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
Signature activities and transactions can be, I think both can make money, so I can choose, I both get profit by trading every day, and the signature of the weekly activity for my trading provides the needed capital, and the two way I make a living is important! I love doing this!
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
It depends on the situation,for those who still dont have belongings of coins working in signature campaigns will be the best  choice for them.Besides both can be profitable,however trading can not be reliable all the time theres also risk on it.There are times that you can lose in trading and dont expect of good all the time,specially for those who are new to the process of trading.Working in signature campaigns can help enhance your knowledge to the crypto economy  and at the same time you can earn with it.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I think it is best to do both rather than choosing just one of them. Working in signature campaign will help you to have capital because when you finished working in signature campaign then you will get coins that you can either sell for bitcoin and use that  bitcoin to do trading so you can grow it into a bigger amounts.
Yes probably it's true why you should choose which one among them is the best if both of them can provide or give you a good profit that you can easily be earned in a nicest way, but of course in trading there's a risk that you would probably taken during your journey but it not totally guarantee's that it would give you a profit because losses is always there too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
For now i will choose working in a signature campaign. Because i still studying how to trade. And i have no capital to use in trading. So i'm working on a signature campaign to save. In the future i want to try trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
I do campaign and trading. because if doing one of it I did not get a satisfactory result. And payments made by using tokens are also interesting, because the price of the token is quite expensive and always experience price increases.
Pages:
Jump to: