Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 32. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
If you have a certain amount of capital to trade it will bring you more profit. You do not have the capital to work well on this forum and join the signature campaign to earn a bitcoin and then join the business.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like to get my prize from my signature task and sell it when the price is high. I really like the reward and the risk of his being very small! The transaction needs the support of fund, also can bring the risk, so the task of social media and signature task is a good activity for me!
Yes the campaign is also good for me because it can give me capital that can be used in trading, and also I can have a chance to get a token of a good coin. Trading is also a good job but a high risk, for me it is good to have a coin from campaigns and after that if I have an extra money from it I used it to trade so that I can grow my capital more than I expected when I hold it only.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why not doing both?

I'm an active user on this forum so it's no problem to make some quality posts over the day. Usally you don't have to post much more than 3-4 posts a day. Additionally i trade, but in a very patient way. I'm not huntig the "One big shot", i always wait until my coin rises before selling. I was able to collect a nice portfolio by doing so - gains of x25 in 5 months.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I like to get my prize from my signature task and sell it when the price is high. I really like the reward and the risk of his being very small! The transaction needs the support of fund, also can bring the risk, so the task of social media and signature task is a good activity for me!
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
It's depend to uou for choice what that can make your happy. But for me, do the both is the best. When you get some token from bounty program, you can use it to buy other token or coin. Start form that, you just make a trading. You just do it in other time and you can start to analyze how the price of coin will moving.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
If you have enough capital to start up trading and have enough knowledge and understanding of the fluctuation of money trading, then you can go on trading, if you are a conservative type and scared of losses and hardworking type then you can go on joining signature campaigns anyway as time passes by, your income in joining campaigns will gradually grow too and make big money in the future, patience is all you need to achieve either of these choices😃
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Better trading. Signature campaign though it does not have capital, but the profits depend on the sig you use. In trading it depends on your capital and how your way or strategy in trading, the risk of trading is large enough to lose your money, but the profits are also large.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think it's a fair that the campaign pays it with token, seeing that is being promoted is a tokens, but it can still be sold into bitcoins. Indeed, when in pay with tokens need a lot of process to sell it to bitcoin. But i think to follow the campaign or trade depends on each person. I personally do both, but i trade only when the time is right to trade so i do more in the campaign.
Activity: 364
Actually you can both if you have skills to be a good trader. Personally, since I was just started then what I do is to joined in a good campaign first while studying how trading should be done because what I want is to know everything and to be ready in all aspects before I will start to be a trader.
Activity: 827
I do more work signature campaign, because the job I think is more busy than trading. but I also do trading for my additional income for maximum results.
Activity: 266
If I sign a campaign better because if the trading must have capital and can use a good analysis, if not able to analyze the price, it will cause losses.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

I will do both, to get a free token of course you have to be patient if follow a campaign program, and the results of the ICO campaign was some 30 percent of it I will use to invest in altcoin market place
It depends on an individual if someone has sufficient information and skill in the trading can move forward in the trading area, signature campaigns are the best way to earn some coins and tokens that is the difference between trading and campaigns.
exactly if a one person taking to be for where he may able to do is like he is good to have the chance of doing trading then they must gonna do but if they only have the chance to do campaign and this is what they are take to be then you may cause every people have their different characteristic of.
Activity: 116
Honestly what I do between them is campaign because in campaign we join in signature campaign and also in social media to get more token and sometimes they also offer a free token and honestly I'm much familiar in signature campaign than trading because even just once I didn't do trading or try it I just heard about it so campaign is what much I do.
Activity: 186
You can do both activities with very good profit: you create your capital with signature campaign, then you multiply it with trading!
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy

I will do both, to get a free token of course you have to be patient if follow a campaign program, and the results of the ICO campaign was some 30 percent of it I will use to invest in altcoin market place
Do business if you have a lot of money because it is the simplest way for you to make a profit. You can also join the signature campaign to get reward from the project corresponding to the forum rank and the results you made. If you can manage your income and participate in a signature campaign then you are not the one who decides your reward.
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
It is totally different type of think , Trading is a one think and Signature campaign is other think . In this online market there are too many crypto trader do work with trading and i'm doing trading and campaign. When i got my signature payment then i start my trading with this token. 
i dont do trading because i dont know the things in trading because i dont have the knowledge on it thats why im working on signature campaign, signature campaign that o used to do because i have the knowledge in signature campaign as long as i can earn in signature campaign im going to trust on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I choose to work in signature and bounty campaigns such as Twitter, Facebook, blog and etc. Because signature and bounty campaign are the best source to earn bitcoin and their are commonly aim by the beginners. Therefore, when you has more bitcoin in your wallet you're might to begin and jump to other services that you can get more profit like trading and make a good investment. But trading have a risk so that we need to understand on how to work and trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
Both can be profitable in terms, as long as you have the knowledge in this two aspects.Although trading can be risky sometimes for those who lacks of experience or not yet familiar with it not like in signature campaigns that you can earn and earn as long as your good in the eye of the community less risk and at the same time you can learn more through it.But still its up to every individual if whats best for them and everyone has their unique ways for earning.
I think both can be done at the same time. Currently, I do both, but that's because I'm a college student who's on break now. Of course trading is more risky than signature campaigns but I do lots of research before buying into a coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
why you have to choose, if you can do both. if you we're hesitant to do trading, try trading demo and make your self suit. Study graph, tool, join group and don't forget to eat your meal.

you can double, triple or multiple your earning with trading. 

Trade at your own risk! Do your assignment first.

I am not just beginning my journey with trading last July 2017, and I can say, it won't that easy but worth it to study.
Pages:
Jump to: