Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 40. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 21, 2017, 11:07:36 PM
I think both can make a profit, and that's good, so I'll choose both. I manage to earn my living.
trading for daily earnings, and a signature campaign for monthly income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 10:59:37 PM
I would prefer campaigns over trading because in signature campaigns we do zero investment and we start earning money. But in trading we have to start with some amount and some time we also wear some losses due to the change in market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 10:23:17 PM
I do both because trading and working in signature campaign are equally profitable, although for trading I have to spend capital first, never mind for me because first time i know about crypto world through trading so trading has become my routine, and signature campaign can be my income that i can made as additional capital for trading, so I could get more profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 21, 2017, 08:04:11 PM
Working for signature campaign is always the best when you are staring out. Leave the trading until when you have more time and capital to start.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
December 21, 2017, 06:52:17 PM
You can earn more money to do and traiding and signature. Signature doesnt take a lot of time, but you can get good tokens which price will grow up if you take part in good project. I do everything)
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
December 21, 2017, 02:11:09 PM
It depends on you, you can do one of them as well as both. Trading involves risk of losing money while earning from campaign doesn't.
Trading can give you more profit than from campaigns if done the right way. Campaigns can earn you a decent income too but it involves contribution of time and effort as you have to be knowledgeable in order to fulfill the conditions of the campaign.
Well if you have the time to do both then it will be profitable for you. At the same time you could earn from trading but it has risks involve in the long run, while in signature campaigns can give you decent and legit earnings. But compared to signature campaigns you can have high earnings if you can handle it good.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:42:12 PM
maybe you should campaign first. campaign results that will be in trading. wow amazing
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 21, 2017, 01:33:08 PM
I would start with Signature Campaigns to have some money to start trading later. At first, it's hard to trade without experience, until you start making profit you will probably have some losses, so be prepared for it. Once you have a decent balance from your Signature Campaign earnings and decent trading skills you will make much more profit with trading than you made before with Signature Campaigns. Signature earnings are limited, trading isn't, so on long term trading can be much more interesting than Signature Campaigns from the profit point of view, but much more dangerous...
Activity: 154
December 21, 2017, 01:28:24 PM
I think if you combine work in the company and trade, it will bring a good profit
Activity: 546
December 21, 2017, 11:18:42 AM
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
I think tokens are good. Because sometimes tokens rate increase very highly. And trading is also good one for me. Because trading is very profitable side for earning btc. So i use two side. 
Activity: 504
December 21, 2017, 10:54:11 AM
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

participating by using signature campaigns is very good because we can get paid with what we campaign and can to become trading capital. but we can also participate in our ICO campaign by buying some ICOs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 10:48:41 AM

For me both, cause all my earnings in signature campaign, I invest it in my trading sites, in this case I don't need to put money from my pocket I just transfer funds for my trading site and that's it. That's how I work in Bitcoin, always practical!!.. Smiley

you are absolutely right, if you do like this you have more advantage one is you no need to invest your personal money to buy others coins, and with BTC you can purchase any coins in any exchange site. And suppose if you get any loss it will not hurt you more.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
December 21, 2017, 10:28:11 AM
Anything related to crypto is a good investment for the future.
Even here you are a beginner (as me...) we are far ahead of 95% of population that has no idea about bitcoin or crypto.
So, I predict that -  if we become competent - we'll find a lot of ways to profit from the cryptomania
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 21, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

For me both, cause all my earnings in signature campaign, I invest it in my trading sites, in this case I don't need to put money from my pocket I just transfer funds for my trading site and that's it. That's how I work in Bitcoin, always practical!!.. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
December 21, 2017, 08:22:46 AM
i recommend you to do both.because bit coin is a coin with hi potential bull runs always.so any thing you can get bit coins do it as much as you can.there are only very few bounty programs which give bitcoins as rewards.majoryty of them given you some shit coins.so if you found a signature bounty which give bitcoins do it asap.it wont take much time.currently im doing 10 bounty programes(social media bounty-twitter and facebook)i spend only about one hour per day for that.for signature bounties you not need to pay much effort.only it take 5-10 min per day.also you can do only one at one time.so do your signature bounty and while doing it spend your valuble time for trading.trading you can get loss or win.but bounty always win...keep that in mind.goodluck
Activity: 337
December 21, 2017, 08:11:19 AM
You can do this at the same time. The best way to start trading is investing and mid-term trading. Find coins that are interesting for 1-3 months and buy them at a price reduction. Subscription company is not only profitable business, but also useful. I found a lot of useful information in the participation process.

I will choose both if I have a capital to trade, but for now I will choose working in a signature campaign. Even if it takes a month or two. In signature campaign, you can just post in a certain topic and fill the requirements in every post you (certain number of posts and post's quality) and that's it. Wait till you get paid.
Though there's more profit in trading, for me it is more applicable for those who are more strategic and knowledgeable in crypto world unlike me.
Activity: 490
December 21, 2017, 04:09:13 AM
It's good to do both. If an altcoin bounty is not that strict, you can finish posting that will not last an hour because most of them just requires 10 posts per week while trading needs a lot of your time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 21, 2017, 03:37:32 AM
That's true and the fact that bitcoin campaigns are really hard to join makes it more interesting. Campaign managers of bitcoin campaigns are really strict about the post quality of their prospective member that is why we have to do our best in making a quality post so that we will have a big chance to get included in their campaign. For me, I will do both campaign and trading because it's not like you can't do trading while you are in a campaign or vice versa. You have more opportunities to earn more doing both.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2017, 03:22:35 AM
For me i choose the same because signature campaign gives me fund to start trading so that i choose both.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 03:08:54 AM

do you mean bounty campaigns? bounty campaigns are the one that pays on token to their participants and signature campaigns that can be found on marketplace>services section are mainly pays bitcoin weekly however some of them are pays in mix (bitcoin and token). trading on the other hand is not easy at all as it requires a good capital and knowledge to start with, therfor i still prefer working on a campaign rather than do trading. although trading can give you more income.
Pages:
Jump to: