Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 42. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
December 16, 2017, 10:51:29 PM
There are still some good ICOs you can participate. To do signature campaign you wouldn't have to work all day. So you can do trading. Both day trading and long-term with the limited amount of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
December 16, 2017, 10:13:55 PM
At the moment I'm still focused on signature campaigns as I'm still learning how to start trading. Others say that profits in Trading are bigger than joining campaigns. But it's as frightening to think, because when you make a mistake, the money you earn will be wasted. So, the campaigns are even better because when you have been victimized by the fraudsters, your time will only be lost, so it will not be painful.
As far as I know, many new members are mostly joining altcoin signature campaigns and in these campaigns, altcoins or tokens are what they distribute. You should not be afraid of trading because if you received a token, trading is what you will do. Just like now you are in an altcoin campaign, after you receive the token you will have no choice but to trade and if you will be afraid how are you going to turn that into money? You can't keep an altcoin forever and you must trade it in order to have money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 16, 2017, 08:20:50 PM
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
For me , being in the campaign is still a good choice.
You just need to be choosy in the campaign that you are going  to join.
You should check if the ICO of the campaign are going to give a pure bitcoin.
While in the trading, its a little bit risky.
Because you will never know weather the bitcoin price will fall down or rise up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 07:57:36 PM
At the moment I'm still focused on signature campaigns as I'm still learning how to start trading. Others say that profits in Trading are bigger than joining campaigns. But it's as frightening to think, because when you make a mistake, the money you earn will be wasted. So, the campaigns are even better because when you have been victimized by the fraudsters, your time will only be lost, so it will not be painful.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 07:49:44 PM
If we only rely on signature campaign. We can earn but not that big because sometimes the payment is based by the company if you join in a bitcoin campaign but when you are in altcoin campaign it will depend on their ico or how much they raised. Because of that i also do some trading just to increase my earnings. I don't just stick on one generating income as much as possible i learn new things. If you can do both just do it.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 06:43:37 PM
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

Both, take 50% of your monthly campaign income and dump into tradings, you can learn by the money earned and whynot make it 3x or even more.
Activity: 658
December 16, 2017, 06:42:55 PM
I am doing two simultaneous engagements for signatures campaigns that have been looking for just the money or participating in bounty campaigns to receive altcoin. I also participate in trading to make a profit.
I also do both of them but you believe that we can earn much higher amount of money in trade because in trade we can earn unlimited amount of money and it depend on our investment while the earnings from the signature campaigns are limited according to the provided budget by the owners of the signature campaigns and the projects.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
December 16, 2017, 06:23:54 PM
Combine of course. If you have enough time. You will get double profit. Earn tokens from bounty programs and trade it like btc. Even if you choose to live your tokens from bounty in your wallet and dont touch, in a 4-7 month you will see that some companies simply scumed, but enother project gave you 10-15x or even more. After you can sale it and buy more bitcoins or whatever you want

As far as scammers are concerned we can avoid it easily if we are a long time user of bitcoin as we can analyze a bounty campaign to it is gonna work or not and it's always better to go for a ICO which has better plan and road map rather than percentage or the amount of stakes which they offer as it will be of no use if the campaign disappears and the ICO turns out to be a scam
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
December 16, 2017, 06:19:57 PM
Combine of course. If you have enough time. You will get double profit. Earn tokens from bounty programs and trade it like btc. Even if you choose to live your tokens from bounty in your wallet and dont touch, in a 4-7 month you will see that some companies simply scumed, but enother project gave you 10-15x or even more. After you can sale it and buy more bitcoins or whatever you want
Activity: 154
December 16, 2017, 02:37:26 PM
I think many started this way, first the robot in the signature digging company that brought the first profit and initial capital, and then traded on the stock exchange. And if you combine all this, you can get a good income.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
December 16, 2017, 08:47:33 AM
Why choose one if you can do both for better income. The rewards/tokens in signature campaign can be exchange for bitcoin after that.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
December 16, 2017, 08:14:59 AM
I am doing two simultaneous engagements for signatures campaigns that have been looking for just the money or participating in bounty campaigns to receive altcoin. I also participate in trading to make a profit.
So it seems you are multi tasker. You are doing these three things at a time. This is so amazing and I hope you will get a better results from this. May this work be wealthy and healthy for you?We all should indulge in such activities and try to manage things in a right way so that no one can complaint at the end. Chances are there for us we only need to take step and start practicing.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2017, 07:08:47 AM
For me i will work the same because signature campaign give me fund to start trading if they will red days in trading i will spend my time in signature campaign and after signature campaign i look to trading and alternation for more profit
Activity: 350
December 16, 2017, 07:04:08 AM
I've read alot of different opinions in forum.  Some of them really go for trading and some, do only campaigns.  In my own opinion, trading are only for those who are in crypto world for a long time.  Because they already have enough knowledge how to deal with it.  But both can be a good source of earnings.  As of now, I am into campaign yet and I am afraid to go on trading beacause I still dont have enough knowledge regarding this.
Activity: 140
December 16, 2017, 04:15:44 AM
personally, both are good for me.. i really love that two ways of earning crypto.. they have good potential income.. but i think trading is give more profit though it has so much risk.. if we want to get addition earning from cryptocurrency world, both are good job in cryptoworld.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 16, 2017, 04:10:28 AM
do a combination is the best. with trading while working on siganture campaign. you will have more revenue potential. than you do one that is not certainly successful. it will be better to do both of them.
Definitely revenue will be more than your expectations if you are carrying both trading and campaigning with you. Management will be a little difficult but you need to work out hard if you want some more handsome earnings coming in your account. Try to manage trading mostly and utilize your little free time in campaigning. This will give a boost to your financial values.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 16, 2017, 03:36:18 AM
Signature campaign is really good if you have the patience and the character necessary to abide by the rule of the bitcointalk forum and General rule guiding individual campaign and some times, specific rule apply to a specific campaign.
Signature campaigns are quite good, but don’t you think trading will earn you enough? More than what you will be getting from the signature campaign? Signature campaigns are easy and you risk nothing at all, that’s what makes it in a way, on top choosing trading as an option.If you can be able to get your rank up in the forum, you will make a decent amount of earnings, but you can always combine both.
Activity: 686
December 15, 2017, 06:28:15 PM
Go with trading if your have knowledge on that. Many are able to double or even multiply their investment on trading in just few days. However, if you don't have patience and strong heart, you may lost everything.

I still on the learning stage, many times i lost my money, but i don't lost hope and determination to learn. 
These are few hard criteria for doing trading. As you have mentioned, you really need to work hard in order to understand crypto market and keep in mind that any time the prices can pump and for that you need patience, if you are easily tempted by small increases in values of coins and sell them off, you should not do trading because it demands patience and cool mind for making moves. Same happens in the case of dumps.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 04:10:53 PM
I should work on focusing on what I'm doing now than to mastered any of my plans with bitcointalk, but I should also try trading on some time if I find it suitable, the perfect ways to have this is management of your time it is on your hand if you succeed or not in this field of knowledge if you choose both.
and nevertheless, if the user participates in the signature of the company, he will still need to sell token. so these two cases are very strongly tied together. One way or another still have to learn the trade.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 15, 2017, 02:18:46 PM
I should work on focusing on what I'm doing now than to mastered any of my plans with bitcointalk, but I should also try trading on some time if I find it suitable, the perfect ways to have this is management of your time it is on your hand if you succeed or not in this field of knowledge if you choose both.
Pages:
Jump to: