Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 47. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 03:03:50 AM
Doing both is very good, although I'm still only in the signature campaign at the moment. I still do not dare to try trading because my knowledge is still lacking. But I guess, as long as you can manage the time well, you can do both.
Yea mate idea is best that both working with signature and trading are best ideas. But i will add some more information that
if you are new in bitcoin forum then you need to work for sometime with some campaigns so that you can get enough experience about bitcoin forum and know rules of bitcoin forum after that if you are interested in trading then you can start trading through this way you can become success trader.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 14, 2017, 03:01:30 AM
Well, in my case I do normally campaigns because I dont like to be trading all day sitting in my computer. And I normally lose money trading so I try to ficus all my time in campaigns. For example, now im doing bounty campaign in deeponion forums. Also signature/airdrop campaign. Just pick what you most like. Good luck.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 02:42:26 AM
Doing both is very good, although I'm still only in the signature campaign at the moment. I still do not dare to try trading because my knowledge is still lacking. But I guess, as long as you can manage the time well, you can do both.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
December 14, 2017, 02:23:51 AM
Why just settle for one if you could do both or even more than that? I think it's pretty obvious that it would be profitable that even you trade some and ypu have good profit out there and then earning too while joining some campaign I think its more like a job that could be think of. Trading has risks but somehow if you hold it for long term or cut what coin you prefer to buy and it pump up then it's sounds good but it doesn't to be all the time. Unlike signature campaign it could really gain profit and moreover it has no risk, but doing the two at time even tjough not lucky in trading is a good habit though.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
December 14, 2017, 02:14:43 AM
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Trades have always been risky and did not give the effect that we wanted them to get. But the participation in the campaigns gives a permanent, albeit small but income. So I think the most stable is the campaign.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 14, 2017, 02:00:07 AM
If you can do both very well then why not, you are making money with signature campaign and you do not have to risk a single penny but that is not big enough like what you can potentially earn in trading. Trading should be the one that must be focus since you risk your money and you need to carefully study every details so you will not be able to make a wrong decision.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 01:50:32 AM
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

Well, I still do both of them, trading while joining some of the campaigns makes it easier to gain money if you don't have a daily job.
absolutely, both are good to get better profit, but it depends on your convenient, time and willing. if you prefer trading, the tendency of loss and risk be your friend, while signature campaign, i think there no risk to be participated in. you will always be profitable, and rarely scam. but not all of them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 14, 2017, 01:11:20 AM

Well, I still do both of them, trading while joining some of the campaigns makes it easier to gain money if you don't have a daily job.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 12:52:57 AM
trading and signature campaigns has its own advantages and disadvantages, depending on the personal respective. Trading can be good choice, if you have the money and experties in the field of trading. But signature campaingns is not a bad thing for someone who doesn't have money and have a lot of time. Even in my state earning for signature campaigns  it was enough to satisfy.
Activity: 182
December 14, 2017, 12:52:21 AM
Trading and working in signature campaigns are both worth of spending time because we will earn money out of this process. If you have capital to deal with trading process then you will work on signature campaigns and the money earned can be use to start in trading process. You have to be informed that trading is not easy because there is a possibility that you might lose your money and turned to be a depressions to you if you can't handle your emotions carefully. Win or lose, that's part of being a trader.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

I do both of your choices, working in signature campaign and when i got payment i do in trading. This kind of strategy maybe i earned without getting my owned my money in my wallet. If there is a chance of getting more profitability i grab it especially in joining campaign services.
But i'm not particular in trading maybe 25% of my fund do trading the rest is investing in bitcoin.
well,i agree to your side but for now working in signature campaign is what i do for now then maybe when i got payment i go in trading just like what you do.for now i am focusing in my signature campaign and concentrate to answer the question for my signature campaign.it is good to join signature campaign because you can sure to earn money whether it small or big amount atleast you are surely to earn money.signature campaign is the best way to earn money here in bitcoin just do your best for your income.
Activity: 783
December 13, 2017, 11:54:19 PM
I hold my reward from signature and sell them when price is high. I prefer signature because it has a small risk.

Same with me, it is really what I am doing. I keep the money that I earned in bitcoin so it will grow and I will only get some amount of it if I am really in need of it. I need to keep it for a long period of time and I will work in signature or bounty campaigns more so I can earn in it. I will do trading sooner or later because I also think that I could have additional income in it rather than just pure working.
signature campaign work has minimal risk and also coin revenue also in accordance with our work. holding a coin in the long run is a good thing, because sometimes the coins that we follow will rise multiply.
Activity: 212
December 13, 2017, 11:36:46 PM
I hold my reward from signature and sell them when price is high. I prefer signature because it has a small risk.

Same with me, it is really what I am doing. I keep the money that I earned in bitcoin so it will grow and I will only get some amount of it if I am really in need of it. I need to keep it for a long period of time and I will work in signature or bounty campaigns more so I can earn in it. I will do trading sooner or later because I also think that I could have additional income in it rather than just pure working.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 13, 2017, 08:16:28 PM
If you joined those campaigns that are paying with their tokens then you have to trade it. And by doing that you are already doing the same thing, whether you join a campaign or not you'll still trade. But there are more traders out there that are pulling their funds from their pockets and choosing their preferred altcoins to invest. Receiving those bounties from campaigns is another good way to make bitcoin and at the same time you work as a trader, that's effective.
Activity: 139
December 13, 2017, 08:14:07 PM
For much profit, trading is better than signature campaign, but it's a very risky job. While signature campaign is little profit but it has no risk except being scammed. But there still so many signature campaigns that can be trusted. You just need to choose which one do you want to join.
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
December 13, 2017, 07:57:48 PM
thinking the signature campaigns are a cool way to earn, I want to do more of them, just confused of what to take on and what ones pay decent
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 13, 2017, 07:57:32 PM
I will do both, but I prefer the signature campaign, because by following a signature campaign we can raise the rank and get paid with a definite result. and some results can be used to buy and sell. Because although it seems easy, but buying and selling in altkoin requires strategy and expertise in the field. and I do not yet have much knowledge about it.
Activity: 462
December 13, 2017, 07:38:58 PM
I think you should go with 3 of them. Your profit could be multiples 3 but you will cost much more time Cheesy.
For me we can totally do it both, but if i will need to choose 1 which i more preffered i will definitely choose working on signagure campaign why? Because i am not very good on trading, just like i am not an expert or good in trading at all so i prefer working on signature campaign, and if we find a good campaign we can surely make manh profit from it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 13, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
It's not a problem if you recived reward bitcoin or token because this two are money . But you can choose if you want to join in signature campaign or bounty because it's your choice what you think is better. In bitcoin you can earn enough but you can get reward weekly while if you choose token you can earn big but you can  wait few months before you get that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
December 13, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

You can't really compare the both. Income from Signature campaign is like Active income where as trading income is passive. But If you want to adopt trading full-time then you should have enough knowledge about technicalities, candle stick graph reading etc and beside of being professional trader there is no surety of regular earning and a high risk is involved.
Whereas Signature campaigns really don't need that deep knowledge about crypto-market. Understanding and presentation of your knowledge in words are the two things that are needed in signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: